Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" (30391 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by horsepower101: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Keep supporting One Nigeria while Fulani Herdsmen from all over Sahel of West, Central and East Africa converge in Nigeria in order to steal land.

Very soon, you will understand why Gideon Orkar plotted his coup.

You need border to stop the influx of these people and you can't build this border if you don't have a country of yours.

Time will open your eyes and help you to know why I say, Northern Christians are less intelligent.

@ gidgiddy, nonaira1, horsepower101, etc the fact above is the reason I don't sympathize with the Northern Christians again.

They refuse to see the incoming danger.

kettykings keep insulting IPOB while Fulani Herdsmen eye our lands.

Don't worry. What goes around comes around.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by horsepower101: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nonaira1:

Yyeske is not Igbo!!!!! Every igbo on this forum will tell you that no questions asked. A simply look at his past post should easily tell you that even if you're not Igbo. He's either SW or full blown Northern. Personally I believe he's Hausa/Fulani based on his reply EternalTruth in regards to the fulani herdsmen. Pretty much the same defense all the non southern/MB masquerading northerners on this forum likewise, the northern leaders have for their lack of attack towards the fulani herdsmens. Dude is just another northerners pretending to be wtf he's not.

Keep thinking you're talking to an igbo.

Secondly, why don't you non igbos start your own agemda. Does igbo have to lead you lots before you gwt up and start defending yourselves? If you disagree with IPOB way then start your own. Afterall APC assumed they can do better and lead better than PDP; hell that yoruba ex lagos governor thought he can stabilize the power supply in 6 months but alas, when it came their turn. Wtf happened? If you believe you have a better strategy then start your own.

Funny thing about you lots criticizing ipob is actually the lack of knowlege in terms of Biafran agitation groups. Everything and I mean EVERY SINGLE steps you lots keep narrating that's what IPOB should have done to show they are serious is EXACTLY what BZM as well as Lower Niger Congress took. That same route but yet how far have they gone? How much recognition have they gotten? Who even knows about them and their movement? NONE except those of us that bothers to research about all division seeking groups. International, they are unrecognized and unknown despite one of them base is located in the West. Attempt to enter the Nigerian government to foster for Division have been twarted REPEATEDLY by guess who? Not the people but by your own backwards and incompetent federal government. Why do you think BZM decided to take the Enugu government by force two years ago? You lots seem not to realize how backwards and savagery the country you hail from is starting from the head.
Albeit IPOB did not start their fight in a democratic way nor choosing to continue in a democratic methods has achieved more than those that did. Why? Because unfortunately for una, the only thing that works in your shithole. The only way there's ever a progress of change in that wasteful piece of crap pretending to be Giant of Africa is through choas. A perfect, perfect example is the Niger delta militants. When they were peaceful, were they not repeatedly killed and framed by your government. When they turned violent, was that not when your government chose to listen.. Likewise the biafra agitators, of all the Biafran agitators/division agitators group out there, guess the one your government pays little to zero mind to but doing everything to keep them out of electory box? LNC and BZM (prior to they became violent) aka the only Division group that choose your way. When BZM turned violent, even for just a miniscule second, remind us again what occurred?
Ipob on the other hand that is more obnoxious, more loud and more verbally aggressive has gotten 1.) More recognition by your government that they fear them based on the repeated attempt to try and destroy their reputation globally likewise the continous human rights abuse against their followers plus bribery towards their followers and the extreme obsession of them by their media paid group. 2.) More intentional recognition that foster several west lawyers choosing to help them sue each abuse by your government pro bono likewise, even got some UK politicians to suggest support for biafra referendum in the UK parliament. A document that till this very day is still allowed to be listed up and the politicians still asking for more signature. 3.) Got a US lawyers that was once a politician in the US government to take several of your leaders to court pro bono. Likewise, got the US court even accepting the case despite you're a sovereign nation. Since then, remins us again didn't your gun sale from US flop because of your human rights abuse and a heavy restrictions given to you before you can purchase? Remember you've always engaged in human rights abuse nation but excluding gej rule ( which was due to obama wanted a stooge usa can control), have they ever once restricted you from trade based on that singular abuse? Infact the Cameroon government commits more human rights abuse than your shithole yet till date, the US has not created a restriction in Any sale they made with him. Mind you, he's jailed, killed and attacked several amazonia agitator leaders. Funny, the Amazonia used to follow your suggestions for their fight for independence. Pray tell how far did that get them? How many recognition did they get from the international media? Is it not until recently that they changed their tactics and using somewhat similar tactics as IPOB that more recognition is being drawn to them?

Sorry to bust your bubble....Your Nigeria is a complete shithole. A democratic way does not work in your shithole and your government have proven that statement accurately by their reaction to several different groups. You definitely learn that when you create your own.

Personally, in my opinion, I disagree with the method of IPOB. I think they should create more choas cause that's about the only way they'll get their desire in that sad excuse of a country

I tip my hat off to you in great admiration. Well said.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by Yyeske(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nonaira1:

I got better things to do than care about the feelings of a wannabe be igbo troll on NL. Nigga hate ipob till the day you croak and die, how does that concern me? When i start giving two bleeps about wtf your aboki ass hates, I'll call you.
Better for you then you Pakistani Jew
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by Yyeske(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
horsepower101:

I tip my hat off to you in great admiration. Well said.
As for you, I've asked you several times when you are getting your referendum and Biafra and you still refused to say anything aside ranting online about both falling down from heaven
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by sharpsecret: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
me too i hav asked u wen u wil get 24hrs light in ur zoo and uptill now u hav refused to answer
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by dreamwords: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
ArcFresky:
So

Kanu still dey?
He caused this himself when he started commissioning a paramilitary unit,
Claiing fg give him some states, but he wanted rivers and south-south&
stop
Part of Rivers and delta remains igboland especially the Igbo speaking parts
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
ivandragon:

you have been consigned to the dustbin of irrelevance.
how
by who
you?
i laugh in greek
you that can't even consign spoilt milk

pmb is stup!d. you can lament & cry all you want...
he is president
you re nobody
guess who the stoopid one is
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by ivandragon: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how by who you? i laugh in greek you that can't even consign spoilt milk he is president you re nobody guess who the stoopid one is

cry baby...
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by ivandragon: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how by who you? i laugh in greek you that can't even consign spoilt milk he is president you re nobody guess who the stoopid one is

cry baby...
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
ivandragon:

cry baby...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" by Nowenuse: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Igboesika:

The person that is quoting you and told you to start attacking Ipob online is nothing but an impostor. He's not whom you think he's. Funny enough you seem to be falling for his tricks. Ipob is simply asking for referendum.

Mind you, that I speak and live in Yoruba land and speak Yoruba doesn't mean that I am a Yoruba man. I know a lot of Igbo monikers here that can speak Yoruba fluently but you can never see them impersonating Yoruba, they are always proud of their IBO identity. There is one moniker here called "Nkwuocha" he speaks Yoruba, but he's not Yoruba. He's always proud of his IBO origin.
I want you to bring out your time (if you can) and go through all the posts of that person that quoted you and told you he's IBO, then come back and tell me if he's who he told you he is or not..
He only comment on Ipob thread from ist page to last page quoting everybody like a lunatic. Why is he afraid of disentegration if he's Igbo ?
You can never see the same character on Fulani thread condemning what's is going on, rather the only comment I saw him making on such thread is that Fulani has been in existence, that they should be left to go for their normal businesses, that its Ipob that's is making issue out it. I hope he has modified his comment that day after receiving several bashes from nairalanders.

Again he told you that Ipob swear an oath before recruiting members. I expected you to ask him the kind of oath they take if not normal oath people take when inducted in an organisation, for example, you take an oath during Nysc camping period, you take an oath in the church to abide by the rules and regulations in various organisation in the same church, even the president must take an oath bf becoming the president. I am very sure he used to word " oath " so that people will think that Ipob use human blood.

Do you know that the character behind that moniker is against restructuring ?

The reason why I quoted is because you seem to be carried away by his stupiid comment.

You said that you don't know that there are igbos that are against Biafra, its a lie. 30th may last year should have let you know the truth.
Every IBO man is sympathetic to Biafra, but only few are against the method Ipob is using to pursue Biafra. No average IBO man is again St Biafra. Only the elites and some of their partner's in crime among ibos are afraid of Biafra because they want the status quo to remain because they will be very irrelevant after Biafra is actualised ( You should know the fellings when people that use to respect you stopped respecting you all of a sudden)

The same nigga sometimes make good comment about Anambra so that it will look as if that's where he cam from. Just start monitoring him.

The Nig govt has used all sorts of propaganda to kill Ipob , yet all to know avail. As I am typing this Nig govt has created their own radio Biafra just to distablîze the struggle. They paid some people to start attacking Ipob online, yet all to no avail hence operation python dance, yet. Ipob is still waxing.

Do you know that the person behind that moniker has consistely called ipob terrorist, despite bn disagreed by IBO elders and he told you he's IBO and you believed ?
Do you know that the person behind that moniker is against restructuring ?
Don't be carried away by some stupiid animals on naira land.

Well, I am waiting for him to start quoting me since he's good at quoting anybody that comment on Ipob thread, be cause that is what he came to this world to do.
I hope he doesn't end up like his colleague " Ipobexposed"

If he's not afraid of disintegration, why was he indirectly discouraging you from agitating for independence of Tiv people by attacking the person that asked you to start mobilising your people now whether you have enough money or not.

It seems you are new on nairaland.

I repeat,start start monitoring him, you will see what i am saying , he quotes everbody that comments on Ipob thread, infact, to to you how miserable he is, he links some of his comments to Ipob even when such thread has nothing to do with Ipob, all in a bid to discred Ipob.

Stupidity @ its peak.

Hmm, just seeing this now.

I think I believe you, EternalTruths and Nonaira1.......Yyeske is not an Igbo man. I have really assessed his comments.

This should show us how desperate some people are.

OmenkaLives too is not a real Benue indigene as he claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan / Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.