Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical (2071 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Viqtour(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by rheether(f): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Love isn't worth the stress cry

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Enoma222(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2018
give her one more chance, let her know it we be the last time also give her conditions e.g she should stop the lieing and the rest bad habit ....your relationship story sound like mine but for me my ex never come back or call me.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by gabinogem(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2018
" She was a good liar when I was with her but she seems to have changed" ...How can u tell?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Sunexy(m): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2018

Whenever you are skeptical, go and pray
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by LessNoise: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Feeding and transportation grin OP me too I have issues....can I send my akant number?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Kenzico(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Blakjewelry(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2018
follow your heart sometimes separation is necessary to clear your head know what you want. besides from the story above you seems to be the cause, watch what you say to those you owe nothing or owe you nothing, not to talk of someone that is indebted to you
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by donstan18: 6:25am On Feb 20, 2018
If she did nothing wrong to you...Accept her.

If you care for her.....Accept her.

We are all liars in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Olawale118(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2018
use your head. i tink she wants you for the money & sexual satisfaction. my opinion though

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Season of exs making a comeback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2018
This is the more reason I’m scared of approaching girls lately. Almost every girl you meet needs financial help. While some are sex starved and only needs you to scratch that pvssy like a pro.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by ayookunlee: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2018
rheether:
Love isn't worth the stress cry
may you live love ng

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Viqtour:

Good day

Could not contribute to the discussion on Gbenga Oyebode because I was banned by Nairaland antispam.

A lawyer who graduated from Ife 41 years ago at the age of 20, left law school 40 years ago at the age of 21, got Masters from Business law from the University of Pennsylvania about 38 years ago at the age of 23. Is smart and good.

Although he is married to the daughter of late Muritala Mohammed, that doesn't negate his competence.

He worked in a law firm in New York for a year, worked at Chevron Huston Texas as a corporate lawyer for 7 years.

Came to Nigeria in 1990 and worked for 2 years with the law firm of Ajumogobia and Okeke, before starting his own lawyer firm in 1993.

Member American Bar Association, Nigeria Bar Association, International Bar Association. Chairman Bussiness law group of the Nigeria Bar Association.

There is no way his qualification, international experience, pedigree will not open doors for him in Corporate Nigeria especially among American companies and other big Businesses
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Expresswriter: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
The leopard never changes its spots.

Run.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by paulolee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
they are many fishes in the river, if u think she's rare lyk a golden fish, then take another search and u may fine anoda golden one

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Viqtour(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Viqtour(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Good day

Could not contribute to the discussion on Gbenga Oyebode because I was banned by Nairaland antispam.

A lawyer who graduated from Ife 41 years ago at the age of 20, left law school 40 years ago at the age of 21, got Masters from Business law from the University of Pennsylvania about 38 years ago at the age of 23. Is smart and good.

Although he is married to the daughter of late Muritala Mohammed, that doesn't negate his competence.

He worked in a law firm in New York for a year, worked at Chevron Huston Texas as a corporate lawyer for 7 years.

Came to Nigeria in 1990 and worked for 2 years with the law firm of Ajumogobia and Okeke, before starting his own lawyer firm in 1993.

Member American Bar Association, Nigeria Bar Association, International Bar Association. Chairman Bussiness law group of the Nigeria Bar Association.

There is no way his qualification, international experience, pedigree will not open doors for him in Corporate Nigeria especially among American companies and other big Businesses
Good day bros.

I'm an ardent follower of you on the Ntb thread and I learn alot from your vast scope of knowledge.

Please I lost my father and he told me everything about him. He was an executive manager Cadre of the CBN till retirement.

Basically he's an arm pension client and I have access to the statement of his account and I followed it before his death.

The balance of money there runs into millions.

Will it be forfeited now that he's late or the family can lay claims and be paid?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Viqtour:

Good day bros.

I'm an ardent follower of you on the Ntb thread and I learn alot from your vast scope of knowledge.

Please I lost my father and he told me everything about him. He was an executive manager Cadre of the CBN till retirement.

Basically he's an arm pension client and I have access to the statement of his account and I followed it before his death.

The balance of money there runs into millions.

Will it be forfeited now that he's late or the family can lay claims and be paid?

Sorry about your loss.

You need to get across to your late father's employer ie CBN, they will inform you on what to be done
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical by Viqtour(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Sorry about your loss.

You need to get across to your late father's employer ie CBN, they will inform you on what to be done

OK sir
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Decode or make Any Woman Of Your Choice To Love You [img] / Man Dies While Proposing To His Girlfriend Underwater / Ladies..can U Date Guys Who Wear Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.