Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye (10883 Views)

Arewa Youths Back Atiku On Fuel Price Reduction / Arewa Youths Back Saraki, Caution Oshiomhole On Utterances / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by agwom(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Some youths from Kogi West have declared support for a retired Director of the State Security Service (SSS), Dr. Toyin Akanle, as a replacement for Senator Dino Melaye in the senate next year.

The youths, at a news conference in Lokoja yesterday, said it was the turn of Yagba Federal Constituency, where Akanle hailed from, to produce the next senator for the zone.

The Coordinator of the group, Ogbeni Babatunde Teidi, said the people of the area had resolved to support Akanle to give the district good representation.

“We the Kogi West youths have not just decided to come out with one voice in favour of Akanle, we have decided to harmonise our voices in the interest of the constituents of Kogi West. We are well convinced that Akanle is indeed a priority to us all as he holds us to be important,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kogi-west-youths-back-akanle-to-replace-melaye.html

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Nutase: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Is it by press conference?

9 Likes

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Flyingngel(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by kokozain(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2018
We are waiting to know who wins it last because we have smart,melaye and now akanle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Himmler: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2018
They are jokers

3 Likes

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by qrymz(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
Are these ones even Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Nasige(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
funny people

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Millz404(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Spiritual problem is when you trek 10km to work just to get there and realized that the office key is at home ,so u bottle up all the emotions this time n trek back home leaving d heavy bag at the office doorstep. on getting home now the house key is actually in the bag you left,so you boil up a lil bit but work must go on so u trek back to the office pick up the bag angrily and make your way back to the house,on getting home you dip your hands into the bag now see the office key.so you just sit on the floor locate the nearest plantain tree with your eyes and shout make una kuku kill me.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by SoftP(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by biggerboyc(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by ipobarecriminals: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
so there's no responsible, value/worthy youth among them to run for dat position except one baba.Good for dem.They shud flush out Bello too to balance thing.No time

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by PearlStreet(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2018
kokozain:
We are waiting to know who wins it last because we have smart,melaye and now akanle

Forget Melaye, he's a goner. It is between Smart and Akanle.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by biggy26: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Una wan collect food from Dino mouth? Dino no go gree!

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by excel101(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
This is the right thing to do, coming all the way from Kogi west Constituency. If you discover that who you voted is not performing, vote him/her out with your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Anikulhapo(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
I believe Melaye is not going to contest to become a senator again, he is aiming for the governorship seat

4 Likes

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Quality20(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
well I don't think melaye can win again. He shd consider that his ppl even want him recalled and so he shdnt waste time and money

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by temitemi1(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
We have had enough of APC in kogi west!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Baawaa(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Next thing for him is to resume to kuje prison grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by chuks34(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Dino your time is up
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by ArcFresky(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
I hate naija politics...
Which one is turn by turn again?

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Dino melaye is a goner for real. melaye will be defeated in 2019 poll. no form of displaying his cars and wears on social media.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by judgedredd22(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Millz404:
Spiritual problem is when you trek 10km to work just to get there and realized that the office key is at home ,so u bottle up all the emotions this time n trek back home leaving d heavy bag at the office doorstep. on getting home now the house key is actually in the bag you left,so you boil up a lil bit but work must go on so u trek back to the office pick up the bag angrily and make your way back to the house,on getting home you dip your hands into the bag now see the office key.so you just sit on the floor locate the nearest plantain tree with your eyes and shout make una kuku kill me.

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Paschal60: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Lipscomb(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Ankanle my man I urge the people of kogi west to give this gentleman chance to represent them at red chamber.
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Olumaeme: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which Kogi west youths?

Nobody can defeat Dino Melaye at the moment, forget all the newspaper rhetorics.
He's a grassroot mobilizer, he's fight against Bello's government coupled with the university bill he sponsored is making him more popular.

Save this post for 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by boluwatife66(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
PearlStreet:

Forget Melaye, he's a goner. It is between Smart and Akanle.
Smart is out of the race. Its between toyin akanle and sam aro

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Akaujaa(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
The fight between Melaye and Bello in 2019 will surpass that of the elephant and grass o
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by Yankee101: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dino is too garrulous and unbecoming for a Nigerian Senator. Smart did more with less agression and uncouthness.
Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by millionboi2: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
#I stand with Dino

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye by iamdocToyemi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
op who told? no body is backing akanle shit, i know both of them.. akanle is like my uncle, my house is very close to his.

stop spreading fk news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC / The Cost Of Suspending Twitter By Oke Umurhohwo / Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.