Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available (1451 Views)

Hot Deals!!! Opportunity To All Pos Machine Agents / New Opportunity To Make Money As A Writer / Opportunity To Build And Operate A Restaurant For A Nur, Pry &sec School In Otta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2018
This is an opportunity if you have always desire to study,work,live,travel for business or tourism on the South America continent.
Travelling to this part of world,Georgetown(Guyana) has been made easy.Fast visa and accomodation processing.
For inquiries/detail information.Please call 07046497865(voice call only) or 08057784068 (call & whatapp.)
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by Demonicide(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
stalwart:
This is an opportunity if you have always desire to study,work,live,travel for business or tourism on the South America continent.
Travelling to this part of world,Georgetown(Guyana) has been made easy.Fast visa and accomodation processing.
For inquiries/detail information.Please call 07046497865(voice call only) or 08057784068 (call & whatapp.)
i thought it is a visa free country for Nigerian's. Pls correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 3:05am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Demonicide post=65217764] i thought it is a visa free country for Nigerian's. Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

No ma,its not a visa free country for Nigeria.They sometime ago has a waiver on tourist visa but not any longer ma.Try and do a little research on the country
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by larot78: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2018
stalwart:
I am interested in working... Which of the countries in South America to be precise
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
larot78:
I am interested in working... Which of the countries in South America to be precise

Georgetown(Guyana) is the name of the country.There is working visa package.Contact the numbers in the main post.
Good luck
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
The beauty about Guyana is that its an English speaking country.
You can also become a citizen of Guyana after 5years and with this you can apply to any country in European with 100% acceptance rate.
For lover of attractive tour centres,try Guyana and you will love to always return.
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by Ximenes45(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello
stalwart:
The beauty about Guyana is that its an English speaking country.
You can also become a citizen of Guyana after 5years and with this you can apply to any country in European with 100% acceptance rate.
For lover of attractive tour centres,try Guyana and you will love to always return.

Hello Bro, Please I wish to inquire what kind of jobs are available? and the standard of living? Thanks
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2018
Ximenes45:
Hello

Hello Bro, Please I wish to inquire what kind of jobs are available? and the standard of living? Thanks

There is job for all cadre and it depends on your educational or skill status.The standard of living is normal if you are the reasonable and wise spending type.It sis a country to achieve with ease and comfort.

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Duration of visa:
Student:3yrs,business:2yrs,tourist:6mnths

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Employment opportunities abide for those who are ready to work and earn cool money.
Telecoms and lecturing jobs are so much in high demand.If you are also planing to invest your money on lucrative business,apply for the business visa package.Reach out to the contact above for more info.
Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Employment opportunities abide for those who are ready to work and earn cool money.
Telecoms and lecturing jobs are so much in high demand.If you are also planing to invest your money on lucrative business,apply for the business visa package.Reach out to the contact above for more info.
Enjoy your day [/quote]

The opportunity is still available,some people have been benefiting from this rare opening.Call or chat the numbers in the chat above.
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
The opportunity is still available,some people have been benefiting from this rare opening.Call or chat the numbers in the chat above.
Re: Opportunity To Study,work,business &tour South America(georgetown) Available by stalwart: 10:40am On May 17, 2018
New opening to be part of people to visit Guyana(Georgetown).Call to inquire today.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Guaranteed Passive Income Every Week / Creamy Cakes / Professional Catering And Rental Services Company In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.