Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? (12868 Views)

Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
I had this argument with my gf, she said some girls can sleep and not know when they were made love to.

NOTE: I’m not talking about rape.

Just picture a scenario where you and bae are on bed, and she’s fast asleep, then you take of everything, you slide in your D, romp her for like 10 to 30min, then you ejaculation of the sperm. And bae has zero idea what all happened!!!!

Is this possible? I don’t even want to believe you can off a ladys pant while she’s asleep and she wouldn't move an inch. Except she’s drunk and high as Fck.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Gofwane(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2018
I don't have anything to say regarding that. Maybe the next poster might be of help
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by VonTrapp: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2018
That would be rape!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2018
grin

Yes it's possible...coz she will pretend that her NUNU was being stretched or ur diickk is quite small sha that she can't feel it..Either way there is no such thing that she will never feel ur movement...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol , your girlfriend is a comedian.

The only way you can pull that one off is if you drug her , which is immoral not to mention illegal ( rape).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

The only way you can pull that one off is if you drug her , which immoral not to mention illegal ( rape).
Not necessarily. I have read such on nairaland before
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Telsa(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Only if she's highly drugged.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by donstan18: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

The only way you can pull that one off is if you drug her , which immoral not to mention illegal ( rape).

You mean pulling off her pant?
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2018
I don't think it's possible for her not to realize it.

Btw IDK why, but I find that hot.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

lol. Hot Ke!!! I can’t try that shlt!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Telsa:
Only if she's highly drugged.
thank youuu!!!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2018
angels09:

Not necessarily. I have read such on nairaland before

Lol, I'm glad you said on nairaland. I would like to hear from a lady who has experienced this not guys. I wouldn't trust if the guy drugged her and lied about it. There is no way that you would sleep through such , no ways .

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

thank you jare... that’s what I told her too

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Yes it's possible...coz she will pretend that her NUNU was being stretched or ur diickk is quite small sha that she can't feel it..Either way there is no such thing that she will never feel ur movement...
lol. Funny
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Shedrack777: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2018
i'm a witness, have done that before. my babe is the kind of a sleeper that even water nor beating wakes her up. she wake up when she's satisfied with sleeping. i told her one day that someone might have sex with her without her knowledge because of the way she sleeps and she says it can never happen. well i did it (funny thing is she even orgasm o) and when she wake up, she was telling me is like she had sex in her dream. and i was like see this mumu, na me bang you while you're asleep

25 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2018
stupidity:
lol. Hot Ke!!! I can’t try that shlt!!!!

It's the element of surprise.

"Give me cookie! Give me cookie" can be boring & expected. Sometimes catch her off guard tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm glad you said on nairaland. I would like to hear from a lady who has experienced this not guys. I wouldn't trust if the guy drugged her and lied about it. There is no way that you would sleep through such , no ways .

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by pyyxxaro: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2018
All the posters above won't make heaven undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2018
As early as this time una dey post about sex.

Small time u blame the girl for leaving vos of poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by pyyxxaro: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2018
All the posters above won't make heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by bobbygkmc(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2018
this is rape!! There was no consent at all.
stupidity:
I had this argument with my gf, she said some girls can sleep and not know when they were made love to.

Just picture a scenario where you and bae are on bed, and she’s fast asleep, then you take of everything, you slide in your D, romp her for like 10 to 30min, then you ejaculation of the sperm. And bae has zero idea what all happened!!!!

Is this possible? I don’t even want to believe you can off a ladys pant while she’s asleep and she wouldn't move an inch. Except she’s drunk and high as Fck.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by bobbygkmc(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2018
this is rape!! There was no consent at all.
Kinda like necrophilia which is a disgusting crime. The person isn't conscious. And moreover, its impossible.

stupidity:

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

You mean pulling off her pant?

Lol, not just that. The whole deed.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by bobbygkmc(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2018
You know you raped her, right?

Shedrack777:
i'm a witness, have done that before. my babe is the kind of a sleeper that even water nor beating wakes her up. she wake up when she's satisfied with sleeping. i told her one day that someone might have sex with her without her knowledge because of the way she sleeps and she says it can never happen. well i did it (funny thing is she even orgasm o) and when she wake up, she was telling me is like she had sex in her dream. and i was like see this mumu, na me bang you while you're asleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2018
stupidity:
thank you jare... that’s what I told her too

Maybe it's her fantasy and she wants to act it out with you. * hint* . tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by donstan18: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, not just that. The whole deed.

What if she slept off(Night sleep) pantless with normal short sleeping gown. tongue

What if the guy's D** is small compare to the lady's depth of P**? wink

What if she's so deep asleep?

I think its possible without being drugged.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, atleast I wasn't sick enough to verbalize this tongue grin grin.

The element of suprise though tongue.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, atleast I wasn't sick enough to verbalize this tongue grin grin.

The element of suprise though tongue.

Haaaa? Why are you ashamed? Mna, I like it grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Shedrack777: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
bobbygkmc:
You know you raped her, right?

well, i believe someone that's raped don't have the right to orgasm. if she orgasm, its no rape but sex without full consent. well, she orgasm, so i didn't rape her

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

What if she slept off(Night sleep) pantless with normal short sleeping gown. tongue

What if the guy's D** is small compare to the lady's depth of P**? wink

What if she's so deep asleep?

I think its possible without being drugged.

Lol, I still think it's impossible though. She might play along knowingly though wink .

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Lionessza(f): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Haaaa? Why are you ashamed? Mna, I like it grin

Lol, it's a sick thought but then again the sicker the more exciting I guess tongue grin. Like you said the " let's do this " !" Let's do this " thing can get one yawning at times lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, it's a sick thought but then again the sicker the more exciting I guess tongue grin. Like you said the " let's do this " !" Let's do this " thing can get one yawning at times lol.

You see? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.