Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

“shaku Shaku Is Not My Talent” – Praiz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “shaku Shaku Is Not My Talent” – Praiz (396 Views)

Shaku Shaku Is A Dance Done By Criminals – Twitter User Claims / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Dancing Olamide Science Student (shaku Shaku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“shaku Shaku Is Not My Talent” – Praiz by Alibaba112: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Nigerian R&B singer, Praiz has revealed that as exciting as it is to follow the trend and tap into the benefits it might be giving some artistes, he is not ready to do what doesn’t flow naturally with him.

This was revealed in an interview he had with BeatFM where he was asked about his plans to reveal genres different from R&B.

According to the singer, “While Shaku Shaku is fun, but it is not my forte”

Speaking on his 2Mins EP, Praiz said;

“it is a very important body of work to me coz it’s been a minute i dropped a whole body of work strictly R&B and i’m real;y excited about this project”

On ways to get the music out there to his fans, Praiz revealed that we should expect a lot of Tours and shows from him as this is the strategy he intends to explore to promote the EP.

See picture below;

>>>>https://www.to9music.com/2018/02/20/shaku-shaku-is-not-my-talent-praiz/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Inspired Him To Become The Kinda Rapper He Is Now. / Dwizz - Available (new Jam ) / [music] Mayorkun Ft Davido – "Bobo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.