Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife (32421 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Spiff20(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Frankly speaking, is this suppose to be a news headline or even front page material?. Bishop went to his own school and it's news. Just like saying Dangote went to one of his factory, where is he supposed to go again? Other important threads in health section have gone missing because it didn't make front page, now a Man of God goes to his office in one of his investment and it becomes news. This one weak me.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Freeze the reactor must be on tweeter right now.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Rebuke: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
pweetiedee:

Are you angry because he insulted an elderly person or cos he insulted a pastor?

Besides, u called him idiot. Both of you are the same.

What is yhur point here? Abeg get out.

I don't have time for idiots. If yhu find it convenient to insult someone old enough to be yhur father n see nothing wrong with it then yhu ar an idiot.

Don't quote me again if yhu have no sense.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Rebuke: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
hell bound followers
rushing down to hell fire
wtf
if u truly worshipped Jesus IN TRUHT N SPIRIT
WTF U NEED A MOBILE POLICE FOR.
greedy ass bastard
wen u die all your followers gonna come for they money
u wont take shiit to hell
fuckin anti christ

keep boasting
u worth more than 150mil dollars
fake ass anti christ
its all about dem money

Hahahahaahaa......blablablaaa!

Another pained poor man wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by IamOlusa(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blessinq:
Daddy gimme scholarship na plss
Have you applied?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
I've noticed something.

When a thread is about a pastor, or adeboye or oyedepo, some same set of people just jump on the thread and spew the same comments

--sheeple

--investment...

----tithe payers money

----blah blah

Why does it pain you so much?

Most of their members ain't complaining anyways...

Why don't y'all just drink water, jump and pass?

Or better yet, do better than those people you're criticizing behind your phone/laptop?

I weak o....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by aspiliqueta(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emmydo1994:
cc; lalasticlala

Oiy are you a landmark student
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by pweetiedee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rebuke:

What is yhur point here? Abeg get out.

I don't have time for idiots. If yhu find it convenient to insult someone old enough to be yhur father n see nothing wrong with it then yhu ar an idiot.

Don't quote me again if yhu have no sense.

You're just an angry person. What ever you're going through, all will be well. Pele ehn

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by ooshinibos: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
obowunmi:
You can't take money to heaven.
off course , but we need it here on earth get stuff done ,
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by pweetiedee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
continue jere, running ur mouth, na u get am and na only u go suffer d consequences

I CANNOT SUFFER ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
nice building!
BTW: when will I finally be FTC in any story Abi its not in my destiny?
That's our multi purpose hall Bro
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by ZombieBuster: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
Where you see policemen for the picture ooo baba?

The officer is standing by the door
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone said school that Church Members can't attend, meanwhile myself and a lot of Church members attend the school. Besides Bishop comes too Landmark University often enough.... His words are always inspiring.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blessinq:
Daddy gimme scholarship na plss
visit www. davidoyedepofoundation. org for more info. Meanwhile if you're interested in an Agric related course, you stand a great Chance. Though there are opportunities for other courses too. Though for now, I don't think scholarship opportunity to study in LMU is available cos we're currently in the second semester of the session but it should be out again soon for the coming session which starts in August. Just check the website for more info sha
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by exoduspower: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Becareful so you wont die before your time.quote author=ddddon post=65249129]This man head be like agama lizard grin grin[/quote]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Rebuke: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
pweetiedee:

You're just an angry person. What ever you're going through, all will be well. Pele ehn

Yh rght? I am jxt allergic to idiots of which yhu have nw proven to b one. Tell me how a sane person will find it so fun insulting someone old enough to b his father and a man of God for dat matter and yhu ar here defending him.

Yhu shld jxt stop quoting me alrdy.

'An angry person' ko angry bird ni. .Lmao
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by ceeethru(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Daddy Freezy over to you.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by pweetiedee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rebuke:

Yh rght? I am jxt allergic to idiots of which yhu have nw proven to b one. Tell me how a sane person will find it so fun insulting someone old enough to b his father and a man of God for dat matter and yhu ar here defending him.

Yhu shld jxt stop quoting me alrdy.

'An angry person' ko angry bird ni. .Lmao

You aren't different. You called him an idiot and you called me an idiot too.

You are not different.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by lollybabe9498(f): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
ddddon:
This man head be like agama lizard grin grin
you've receive curse upon your head.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Rebuke: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
pweetiedee:

You are not different.

I don't know if yhu have any personal ish with me that yhu aint bold enough to say. Maybe yhu have comprehension issue.

I called him an idiot bcus he insulted someone old enough to b his father or what do yhu call such person, a slowpoke huh?

Wait, I don't care if he is yhur boyfriend or sumthn but yhu defending him shows yhu ar both bird of a feather. Bunch of retards who don't have regards for thier elders.

plz, don't place me in yhur class of stupidity. No, aint d same as yhu lots.

bye.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by pweetiedee(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rebuke:

I don't know if yhu have any personal ish with me that yhu aint bold enough to say. Maybe yhu have comprehension issue.

I called him an idiot bcus he insulted someone old enough to b his father or what do yhu call such person, a slowpoke huh?

Wait, I don't care if he is yhur boyfriend or sumthn but yhu defending him shows yhu ar both bird of a feather. Bunch of retards who don't have regards for thier elders.

plz, don't place me in yhur class of stupidity. No, aint d same as yhu lots.

bye.

For your mind, u don talk abi.
Calling me a retard? u think you have proper home training?

smh

I didn't insult you wen when you did. You're not different from the guy in anyway.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Rebuke: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
pweetiedee:

You are not different.

Blablablaaa!

Yhu think I give a damn abt yhur opinion? Check yhur dictionary for d meaning of "idiot" cus it seems yhu don't even know d meaning.

Yhu can keep ranting...If yhu think calling him an idiot for such statement was uncalled for, then yhu don't know wat a home training means.

In fact, m tired of yhu quoting me alrdy, keep off please.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by pweetiedee(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2018
Rebuke:

Blablablaaa!

Yhu think I give a damn abt yhur opinion? Check yhur dictionary for d meaning of "idiot" cus it seems yhu don't even know d meaning.

Yhu can keep ranting...If yhu think calling him an idiot for such statement was uncalled for, then yhu don't know wat a home training means.

In fact, m tired of yhu quoting me alrdy, keep off please.

Come and seize my phone na. You need help I swear.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by ddddon(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2018
lollybabe9498:

you've receive curse upon your head.

You have received curse upon your yanch yeye.

Thats how these preachers keep deceiving you guys

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Rebuke: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2018
pweetiedee:

Come and seize my phone na. You need help I swear.

Yhu see. I need nobody to tell me yhu need a serious help.

I only rebuke people with stupid opinion abt other people's life and I am not stopping dat soon, get dat into yhur skull.

The only help I think I need now is dat yhu face yhur life and let me alone.

Stick to yhur belief, if it makes yhu happy....move on already.

I primise I won't respond to yhur mention again. Shallom!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by Lukgaf(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2018
Who is this?
mopelola1996:
Can youFy2supplyj0Hthis: We Need Western Union Netspend Card Owner
Please visitAB0the linkONTin the imagetbJbelow.
3m9yBm yemi1261 vSa39F naijapage r3UfJ7 lukgaf
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by charlesdike: 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
Can youjRpsupplydWWthis: 500k Offshore Chinese Yen Needed Urgently
kMPlease seeQGthe link5qbelow.
Pue8Oq yemi1261 m0QpkA petecoolboy

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife by damoobaba: 1:14pm On May 04, 2019
ZombieBuster:

Police dey guard them already shocked shocked

Which anointing are you talking about
The same anointing that has kept the Ministry moving for 38years and no President,Head of state has been able to stop the growth. The anointing that has saved millions of lives (including prostitutes,armed robbers, demoniacs) from hell. That same anointing is what will SAVE you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.