Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Healthy Baby Food And Safety - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Baby Food And Safety (738 Views)

Fatal Accident Survivor On Clutches Gives Birth To 7 Months Old Healthy Baby Boy / Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I / One Embryo Increases The Chance Of Having A Healthy Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Baby Food And Safety by Mariovictony(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
As a mother, there are more choices than ever before when it comes to baby food. What you choose to feed your baby depends on numerous factors, including what food your baby prefers, what nutrients they need, and their age. Ultimately, it’s up to parents to decide the best and most healthy food for their baby and family.

Babies of different ages require different types of foods. Generally, the youngest babies eat stage 1 foods that are cereal-based or fruit and vegetable purees. These foods have been entirely liquefied. Stage 2 foods have a thicker, less watery consistency, while stage 3 foods generally contain soft solids. Babies slowly progress from stage 1 to 3 as they grow and develop.
While many parents are adopting organic foods that may be healthier for a child’s development, the most important things to keep in mind is not just the production, but the content of the food. Babies should be exposed to fruits and vegetables as much as possible, rather than baby foods that use filler ingredients.

http://9jabrainz.com/2018/02/healthy-baby-food-safety/

(1) (Reply)

Cervical Cancer – Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment / Experiences Of Those Who Have Ever Visited A Dental Surgeon(dentist) / I Need Advice, I Have Chronic Rhinosinusitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.