Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

So Hilarious: You Won't Believe What Don Jazzy Told A Female Fan Who Asked Him F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Hilarious: You Won't Believe What Don Jazzy Told A Female Fan Who Asked Him F (320 Views)

Fans Blasts Don Jazzy To Go And Get Married-see What Don Jazzy Did / 50 Cent Slams Nigerian Man Who Asked Him A Question On Instagram / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Hilarious: You Won't Believe What Don Jazzy Told A Female Fan Who Asked Him F by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian producer and record label executive, Don Jazzy, has revealed what he told a lady who asked him for money.

Don Jazzy is one of the most respected and successful music producers in Africa and has proved his worth over the years with the making of hit song after hit song.

The music maker is also known to be playful on social media and often engages his followers in some hilarious exchanges.

Recently Don Jazzy revealed what happened when a female fan asked him for some money via Whatsapp.

A screenshot of their conversation, which was shared by Don Jazzy, shows the unnamed lady asking for money but the music producer declined, giving a very hilarious excuse.

According to him, a strange snake had eaten his money.

Checkout their conversation below:
https://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/02/so-hilarious-you-wont-believe-what-don.html

(1) (Reply)

Timaya, Iyanya, Praiz Abandoned Me After My Wedding – Toolz / Bbnaija 2018: I’m Not Running Away Because We’ve Had S€x – Tobi Tells Cee-c / Dreadman Dances Shaku Shaku To Olamide Science Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.