Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. (5189 Views)

Big Winning On Naijabet / Weekend's Big Winning On Naijabet / My Big Winning Yesterday On Naijabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
sorry for been away for long. would post today's game shortly
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blackburn x2
Real Madrid x2 and over 1.5
dufemline 2dnb
young boys Vs Basel over 1.5
galatasary ov1.5
wigan x2
@3+odds
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
see you on the green side.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by Chigorkizz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by Randerl: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
saiposexual1:

nairabet

How sure are these.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Randerl:

How sure are these.
just comparing odds.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Randerl:

How sure are these.
just comparing odds.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Real madrid gave us a bad day yesterday.
I have been busy lately, so sorry about not and late updates. would resume fully tomorrow.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
saiposexual1:
Game Eight.
Starts 4.00 pm
saiposexual1:
Game Eight.
Starts 4.00 pm
lost

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
6odds

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Game nine.

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by betonnaira: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2018
I walked into a bar were there were heavy sport fans, all screaming, shouting at the big screen, like it could understand what they were saying, several live matches were being played that day, betting were being placed on each matches while the bartender a young looking kid was in charge of holding the funds, so i decided to join in, placed a bet of 500 naira on my team saying real Madrid was going to score first.

9 people placed there's also, 3 said real will score first the rest said barca will score first, so we waited impatiently jumping up at every attempt, finally real scored i won 1,600 naira, i went straight to the bartender to collect my winnings, not to waste any time, but was tapped at the back, the guys who lost weren't really happy about losing 500 naira, it just 500 naira i pondered.

The leader ask where you dey go, i replied to go collect my money, they laughed, the other two guys just said no wahala we go just collect our 500 naira back, one of losers said my guys nice one, beside we be dey think say if we win we go buy more beer but as we no win so na to collect our money back, abi we no try say we dey give you una money back ni, well its just 500 naira and am not going to be the one to stand up for things like this, heard a lot of stories about fight in sports centers over money and it has lead to injuries and sometimes death.

This is why we created an environment where individuals can bet against anyone on an outcome, for example betting on a match whether a certain team will win, get to score first or predicting a score.

We built this simple secured betting system which requires the users to register and deposit funds into their betting account, the bettors will then choose the match, category, the amount, and place their bet.

Any user willing to bet against the open position can do so by accepting the bet, users accounts get debited and await the outcome of the bet.

The winner will then receive their winning funds into their betting account, before they can request for withdraw.

So check us out

https://www.betonnaira.com/index.php

no odds, no cuts.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by richardddon: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
saiposexual1:
Game nine.

Hi bro, are you still there?
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2018
I am back after a very long break. The season is about to kick off so we hope to cash out big. I will test microphone for the party today.
stay tuned.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
starts 18:00 (6pm) Note: malmo and ludogorest to qualify safe journey.

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
saiposexual1:
starts 18:00 (6pm) Note: malmo and ludogorest to qualify safe journey.
Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
starts 3pm

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by tafat: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
It’s a London derby as Arsenal search for their first Premier League points under Unai Emery when they face an impressive Chelsea team today.

With a 1.80 odds, chelsea are clear favorites in this tie and looks like the value bet.

Play with betway and win >> betway.com.ng.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
game one won. all thanks to lionel messi. game two loading.

1 Like

Re: Little Drops Of 2+ Odds Makes A Big Winning. by saiposexual1: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
starts 12:30 pm Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Senior Team Coaches / Video Download : Chelsea Vs Barcelona 2-2 International Champions Cup Highlights / Daily Football Predictions - 90% Guaranteed Winnings From An Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.