Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos (38525 Views)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Harrisonwo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fapson: no comment on this issue
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by greggng: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
AnaMezza:
How do you know she lied? Were you expecting the police to detain him forever? The case will probably go to court, which is the legal thing to do.

Is Nigeria such a lawless country? Was it not on this forum we saw the taxify driver sueing her for 5million naira? When a matter is in court , should someone call police for same subject matter? Pls lawyers help me out

9 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
I knew the girl is a fake ass bitch

8 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by wolexy14(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
D butch block me. No question I ask am pooped. Lying bitch. Hahahahahahaha olodo gal named learner.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by adedoyfe(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by correctguy101(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:
So she lied? Let me jejely wait for her Nxt reply.

From the onset I always known she was lying after watching the video she posted...she wants to use the taxi driver to boost her non existent career and credibility.
the learner grin

7 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Follygunners: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
This dumb lady na slowpoke, I swear! Make thunder fire her! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by deebrownneymar: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
That actress is a serial liar sha. Maybe she's related to Lai Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by NoRetreat(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
greggng:

Is Nigeria such a lawless country? Was it not on this forum we saw the taxify driver sueing her for 5million naira? When a matter is in court , should someone call police for same subject matter? Pls lawyers help me out
she lied.The driver reported the issue of Assault at a local Police Station and at Police Headquarters,she was traced and invited by the Police. I am thinking she is a suspect for given false information to the Police and Assault on the driver. let's watch as events unfold.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:
Does she expect him to be incarcerated without an option of bail? He probably met his bail conditions

all ur posts are always biased and weird... next thing now my account will get banned... nairaland tho

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by ameh99: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
I use to think Mr lie Mohammed was exceptional... grin

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Dcholeric: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

all ur posts are always biased and weird... next thing now my account will get banned... nairaland tho
wow.... you're one of a kind.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Someone arrested this morning can get released this evening once he meets with his bail conditions and as long as its not first degree murder. What is weird or biased about that now? It seems you don't know what those words mean

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by 2morogobeta(f): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Her mother is dead
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by okerekeikpo: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
The Ashawo just wants to trend that's all, God will not allow her spoil show for this hustling young man

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Can these people just go to court and let’s know the real truth? Btw, even if he was “arrested”, he can still be bailed. He hasn’t been sentenced so I doubt they can detain him overnight.

So yes it’s possible he was arrested and released. Whatever the case may be, I pray whoever was wronged between both of them , get the justice they deserve. Amin
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by ChristineC: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:
Does she expect him to be incarcerated without an option of bail? He probably met his bail conditions
the lady is a liar. this much is glaring as the sun.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by SmallmebigGod: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Can these people just go to court and let’s know the real truth? Btw, even if he was “arrested”, he can still be bailed. He hasn’t been sentenced so I doubt they can detain him overnight.

So yes it’s possible he was arrested and released. Whatever the case may be, I pray whoever was wronged between both of them , get the justice they deserve. Amin
Court won't do justice to this case, the best lawyer will win no matter what. And with the feminine sentiment the lady is bringing I can only hope and pray that the guy get justice if he is truly innocent

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Blade50002: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
The byatch thought that Nigerians do not have sense. She has been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by phenol33(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
that woman is looking for a way to make the guy her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by dayowunmi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

That's one bad thing about Africans. Too power drunk! Ordinary mod for nairaland will be banning ppl anyhow on top comments wey she no like.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Enmas078(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
buffalowings4:
Like I said b4
More blokos to her kpekus

She sha want to trend by force

My nigga
U must sue her to court o
Slander and libel
She go hear am grin
Defamation of character
Psychological and social trauma
Attending loss of earning and future income tongue

20 million loading

I be yoruba boy
How you will know she is useless starts with her surname
Which omoluabi dey bear dat name

Fapson like masturbating. Omo ale jatijati

Lol

Even your username resemble the first name wey papa Fapson wan name her daughter... ���

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
AnaMezza:
How do you know she lied? Were you expecting the police to detain him forever? The case will probably go to court, which is the legal thing to do.

Arrest someone that has a court case against you on the same issue?
You need to ask for your refund.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by FakoMaybach1: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shola is a lying Wh0re...First she said he was on the run...is this guy on the run, and if truly he was on the run he poses a flight risk the police will not release him.

That place doesnt look like a police cell, well i will wait for court judgment, i do hope shola goes to jail if she lied

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by danarchy4(m): 1:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Tally and Peachtree accounting training for students, employees and corporate bodies call the experrs on 08030544405

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by jayfierce(m): 4:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by McDoe(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2018
How could you believe a desperate olosho? This night crawler that is known for serious poking all times.
Once they are sent to abroad with our stolen oil money, the next thing they do is to come back to Naija and form ajebutter and start belittling every guy that is providing essential service. She forgets that Henry contributes more to our GDP than herself who roams about looking for guys to extort. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Psoul(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Is she related to Stephanie Otobo?
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by stankezzy: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Her new name LAI DORCACIOUS FAPSON
Re: Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2018
dominique:

Someone arrested this morning can get released this evening once he meets with his bail conditions and as long as its not first degree murder. What is weird or biased about that now? It seems you don't know what those words mean

Aunty abeg go sidon for one Corner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House / Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ / My Father Is The Greatest Of All Times - Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.