Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! (2082 Views)

Hot!!! 220/gb Mtn Data. Also, Sell Your Mtn Airtime Here At Sweet Rate. / Get Airtime For Free��� / If U Have Clean Iphone 5s For Sale Please Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I MISTAKENLY OVERrecharged my MTN line from my Bank Account. Instead of #100, I pressed. #10000. (As in ten thousand naira Oo) what a huge costly mistake.
It was just like a movie.
I called MTN customer representative, they were like, it can't b reversed.
Please, anyone needs card here? If you can transfer to my account (ask if interested) drop your MTN number n I will transfer it as Airtym please. (Any amount)

It actually part of my school fee that is not even complete yet.

Save a soul pleaaaaaseeee!!! cry cry

Thanks!
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by mikebrown92: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
hmm,

how do people actually make such mistake.

do you think its gon be easy for people to just trust you like dat?

if you are using GTBank, go and change your alert Number to that number and convert the airtime to cash at bank back or you can look for some1 that can trust you using GTB and tell the person to change his/her alert Number to urs and you do that.
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
mikebrown92:
hmm,

how do people actually make such mistake.

do you think its gon be easy for people to just trust you like dat?

if you are using GTBank, go and change your alert Number to that number and convert the airtime to cash at bank back or you can look for some1 that can trust you using GTB and tell the person to change his/her alert Number to urs and you do that.
It's not gt and don't have anyone Who can do dat besides it's going to take too much time.
I get, the issue here will be trust. Buh lyk I said, any amount then I send the card. I am not asking for some body to give me everything
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by mikebrown92: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
TreasuredLeidy:

It's not gt and don't have anyone Who can do dat besides it's going to take too much time.
I get, the issue here will be trust. Buh lyk I said, any amount then I send the card. I am not asking for some body to give me everything

goto your bank then
they should be able to reverse it as cash

1 Like

Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
mikebrown92:

goto your bank then
they should be able to reverse it as cash
Yea, someone told me this so I called My Bank's customer care and was told if MTN cannot clear my account I.e Reverse the recharge, there is ntn THEY (the Bank) can do since I already have it as credit on my phone.
The whole thing is just tiring and frustrating abeg.
Anyways, thanks for your time.
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by remedick: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
TreasuredLeidy:

Yea, someone told me this so I called My Bank's customer care and was told if MTN cannot clear my account I.e Reverse the recharge, there is ntn THEY (the Bank) can do since I already have it as credit on my phone.
I already sub my internet data if not I would have bought it. Ask people who Want to sub for internet data and sell to them.
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
remedick:
I already sub my internet data if not I would have bought it. Ask people who Want to sub for internet data and sell to them.
Yea, I am still telling ppu here too
Just came online to still sort for help to make it faster cos MTN can deduct som1's airtym anyhow. The money is not an amount I will like to lose @all.
Thanks BTW! I appreciate
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Partnerbiz(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
TreasuredLeidy:

eiyaa
flash me so i call u or Watsapp d no below in my signature, lets talk..
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ubakarichard:
5000 card
I would pay #40000
send #500 to be sure you are genuine
#5000 for #4000
Haba na, have mercy on me
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Partnerbiz:

eiyaa
flash me so i call u or Watsapp d no below in my signature, lets talk..
OK, I will
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
TreasuredLeidy:
#5000 for #4000 Haba na, have mercy on me
I make it #4500
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ubakarichard:

I make it #4500
Can u please make it 4800 if nt d #5000
Please, I cnt afford to lose much from d money
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Partnerbiz(f): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2018
TreasuredLeidy:
OK, I will
ok
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ubakarichard:

hmm... I don't have #300 with me now I have only #4600
08136055391 mtn and send your account number.
if you don't trust me send at least quarter and I would send you the money because I have to try you out
OK, thanks

I have sold it already to a nairalander tho, surfing the internet last night, got his contact here and msg him on whatsapp. We negotiated and done within 5 minutes.

Tho, it took me time to send him the credits(he said service before payment) i was really scared it should nt b a scam, looked him up on nairaland and gather little info abh him so i sent him the card n i immediately received my alert.

thanks to you all!!! God bless
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2018
!!
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Stainlessgal200: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello , i have N10,000 mtn airtime am looking for buyers
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Binance(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Stainlessgal200:
Hello , i have N10,000 mtn airtime am looking for buyers
@Tunex89 brother hold on I'll contact you soon Please.
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TUNEX89(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Binance:
Ok. Thanks
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Binance(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
TUNEX89:
Ok. Thanks
I ran out of data...I can't access my WhatsApp now cos I'm browsing opera free 50m..when I sub I'll message you on WhatsApp, I saved your number.

Meanwhile hope you played the 2odds I posted in the morning cos I feel the game will play (remaining 1game)?
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TUNEX89(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Binance:

I ran out of data...I can't access my WhatsApp now cos I'm browsing opera free 50m..when I sub I'll message you on WhatsApp, I saved your number.

Meanwhile hope you played the 2odds I posted in the morning cos I feel the game will play (remaining 1game)?
They have started some of the games when I saw it. Please and please I will be grateful if you fulfill your promise. Thanks
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TUNEX89(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Binance:

Good morning brother how was your night ? Trust you are doing good. Am very sorry for disturbing you please. I beg you in the name of what ever you believe in please and please help me with the app. Thanks
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Binance(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
TUNEX89:
Good morning brother how was your night ? Trust you are doing good. Am very sorry for disturbing you please. I beg you in the name of what ever you believe in please and please help me with the app. Thanks
Please don't beg me in this manner...I'll message you on WhatsApp as soon as I get data and also post today's game...I skipped yesterday cos of data.
Good morning.
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by TUNEX89(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Binance:

Please don't beg me in this manner...I'll message you on WhatsApp as soon as I get data and also post today's game...I skipped yesterday cos of data.
Good morning.
Good morning brother
Re: MTN AIRTIME FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP!!! by Daddyscandy(f): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Please I have 3k worth of MTN airtime for sale

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Solutions (PDF) / Wild Reactions As Boy Builds Solar Powered Motorbike (Photo, Video) / Help Me Guys On Iree Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.