Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers (640 Views)

10 Proven Ways Nigerians Can Easily Earn In Dollars, As Freelancers / Get Ebook On Different Ways You Can Use To Earn $3 - $20 Daily For Free @N800 / Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lately it seems like everyone I meet is in a hurry to make big money as a freelancer

One person recently wrote me she needed to know how to make money “on the hurry-up.” Another told me she wanted to know what type of freelance jobs to focus on “to quickly earn,

freelancing is a challenging job, and not for the faint of heart. It’s time to get real about what it takes to make it in the freelance industry.

What’s tough about freelancing isn’t so much about what you specifically do but about the ins and outs of freelancing itself.

But You need not be guru or expert on digital services for you to earn thousands of dollars monthly on freelancing industry, all you needs are the tools/software to do and deliver perfectly any or all the professional digital services you wish to go into.

Grab these few premium tools and software you need to offer and deliver few professional digital services if you’re thinking of embarking on a freelance career:

1)PREMIUM VIDEO ANIMATION SOFTWARE:[/color]

This is an open source and a multi-platform which offers you uncomplicated and powerful tools to convert your ideas into beautiful cartoons and animation videos in 2D.

It manages your swift sketching movements, your process of rough sketches and space where you animate. It provides you real-time suggestions and an easy process that helps you to analyze your concepts for a particular movement quickly,

a specific character or your upcoming action sequence and helps you to easily create it with your hand.

With this you can create unlimited cartoons and animation videos for your self and for your clients.

2)PREMIUM AUTO BLOG COMMENT ADDER;[color=#990000]

This is premium blog comment poster that can automatically add 50 comments to any blog post or pages in just one click.

This tool can add over 200 comments to any blog post on blogger or wordpress or any html website pages.

with this tool you can offer blog comment services on fiverr seoclerk or any other freelancing site.

3) The Double Opt-In Email Submitter (Send Email To 10m leads)[/color]

This is a system(platform) that already have 10m opt-in emails of it's active members and it gives you an access to send email ad to the 10m members just in one click.

A you have to do is to register and activate your email address, then you are ready to go.
There are a total of 10 double opt-in email submitters that are each loaded with an average of 1 million English speaking, general audience leads. The system will send your email ads to 10 million opt-in top tire clients.You can send your ad to each submitter once every ten minutes.

4) OVER 40 Premium Bootsraping Mobile Templates for creating and designing Mobile Websites.[color=#990000]

who wants to tap into the billion dollar business of mobile website app solution business by getting 40 premium mobile website templates.
Mobile websites are the hottest marketing solution today and the future.

Lay your hands on these PREMIUM BOOTSTRAP AND MOBILE APP/WEBSITE DESIGN TEMPLATE for creating and designing Mobile Websites and Start providing mobile marketing solutions to you clients and local businesses or for businesses worldwide.

You also the get Master Resell Rights (MRR) to our awesome mobile website templates? For a VERY limited time we are offering MRR to our mobile templates

Distribution Rights:

Master Resell Rights License Terms:

[YES] To be used by you or your clients in multiple end products

[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on it

[YES] Can be offered as a bonus to a paid/free product

[YES] Can sell Master Resell Rights
[YES] Can be given away

[YES] You can sell these templates to other marketers

[YES] Can be added to a paid/free membership site

5)CamStudioIM... CamStudio For Internet Marketers![/color]

Do you want to start making money-maker videos in as little as 5 minutes?
I am Introducing CamStudioIM... CamStudio For Internet Marketers!
The breakthrough, updated CamStudio version that is absolutely perfect for Internet Marketers yet still affordable
Quickly & Easy Create Hyper-Selling, Profitable Screen-Capture Videos With CamStudioIM That Bring Insane Profits.

want the powerful CamStudioIM software that will enable me to make screen-capture videos that turn visitors into buyers in just 5 minuts?

6) PREMIUM MOBILE APP BUILDER PROFESSIONAL MOBILE APPS WITHOUT CODING AND PUBLISH DIRECT TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE:[color=#990000]

If you've ever wanted to build an app for your business, blog, product or service, but the heavy investment of both time and money put you off, you're not alone.

The good news is that entering the mobile market no longer necessarily requires thousands of dollars and months of work.

There is mobile platforms available to help you build an app quickly, and with no coding knowledge required.

It is a cloud-based mobile app builder that you can use to create apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone, and includes Apache Cordova (Phone Gap) with access to its built-in components.

Since the builder runs in the cloud, there's nothing to install or download, and it's easy to get started quickly. It includes a visual editor using drag and drop components to build the UI. You can connect to any REST API and use it in your app, and instantly add a cloud database and backend to your app if you need to store data.

You can add powerful functionality with the APP BUILDER plugin catalog, or create your own custom private plugins to use in your apps. Collaboration is simple, allowing you to share your mobile project with development teams, business users and customers in real time.

By Now, You're Probably Worried About The Prices of all the above software and freelancing tools?

well you need not to worry because i am giving out all the above tools and i mean its premium versions and license

for just a token of N5,000.

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT IT ALL TOGETHER GOES FOR A TOKEN OF N5,000 JUST CONSIDER IT MY HELP TO HUMANITY.

SO HURRY NOW BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND.
PLACE YOUR ORDER.
DROP YOUR EMAIL
OR
EMAIL MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM OR CALL 08186763414 FOR YOUR ORDERS.

Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
grab all these premium tools for just N5,000
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by peoplechoice: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
wow! i like that auto blog post commenters and the animation tool
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by angelbaby49: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
i need that bootstrapping templates and the app builder
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by angelbaby49: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
so you mean with the app builder i can just publish to google play store or how does it work?
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
peoplechoice:
wow! i like that auto blog post commenters and the animation tool
yea you get all for just 5k awoof with the licenses
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
angelbaby49:
i need that bootstrapping templates and the app builder
just email martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414 for your orders for just N5,000 and all the tools will be sent to you.
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
angelbaby49:
so you mean with the app builder i can just publish to google play store or how does it work?
yea from the platform you can publish all the apps build direct to Google play store and android store.
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
GRAB YOURS NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES TO N15,000 PER TOOL
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by Subudu(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
villagepeoplefb:
GRAB YOURS NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES TO N15,000 PER TOOL
Why not use the tools to make $3000 which is slightly above ₦1m a month instead of looking for ₦5k?
Re: These Are Premium Tools Gurus Use To Earn $3,000 Monthly As Freelancers by villagepeoplefb: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Subudu:

Why not use the tools to make $3000 which is slightly above ₦1m a month instead of looking for ₦5k?
I AM USING IT AND MAKING A LOT ON FIVERR, UPWORK, FREELANCER SEOCLEARK AND PEOPLEPERHOUR.
THE 5K IS ADDITIONAL INCOME TO ME.
JUST CHECK IT 3 ORDERS ALREADY WHICH IS N15,000 IN JUST FEW HOURS IS NOT WORTH IT?
SO TELL ME HOW ELSE YOU INTEND TO FOOL YOUR SELF HERE. EWU!

(1) (Reply)

The Right Time To Decide Your Payroll Runs - #paybyverifi / Drone For Sale / Please How Do I Sell My Website And Adsense Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.