Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only (4841 Views)

Interchangeable Shoes (made In USA) Stockist Apply Within / Italy And Spain Tiles Dealer / We Sell A Good Smtp Software And Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2010
We sell Ladies Handbag and shoes made in Italy and france only

With the Quality we sell we can meet your taste

send us your order now and we will deliver on time

Our website is under update at the moment but you can still visit

Contact us now @

pascale@beautylook4all.com
pascale@willamnaturalproduct.com

Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2010
sample of other product

Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
we have lot of collections to go arround everybody

Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
That you for your interest in our product but leave comment on site and email us only your order

Contact us now @

Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2010
yes

Halima we have it in yellow this is the photo

Contact us now @

Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
come and check out our new 2010 summer collections contact us today
Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by Chinoanyi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2010
plss can i get ur numba am intrested ok
Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
Chino_anyi:

plss can i get your numba am intrested ok

Email me at pascaledelice@yahoo.fr and i will send you my number
subject Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only

and I will reply with my phone number.

Thank you

DeliceShop
Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
Chino_anyi:

plss can i get your numba am intrested ok
Hello

I am still expecting your email, so you can give me what you need and we discuss better in details

Best Regards

Deliceshop
Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by deliceshop(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2010
YES MISS HALIMA BAYOH

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL THEY ARE REAL LEATHER AND ORIGINAL MADE IN FRANCE (PARIS) AND ITALY

SHOES MADE IN ITALY LADIES AND MEN ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AND LADIES UNDER WEARS MADE IN (PARIS) FRANCE.

WE CAN SUPPLY IN LARGE QUANTITES

CONTACT US BY EMAIL AND WE WILL CALL YOU SHOE BASE IN FRANCE AND ITALY.
Re: We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only by mychanel: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2010
chanel bag-quilted handbag are usually softer and easier on the arms than many other bags. The look of a quilted bag also offers a unique texture. The bags are also slightly thicker than a standard fabric bag, so they offer the look of fabric with added durability.

by cheap chanel bag

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine @ Give Away Price / Beautiful Curtain Designs For Your Home / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.