Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (48262 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Fuhrerfran6(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Geonigga:
I can perceived what is going on in the muderer's mind now.
lol....have you killed before?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by 26Clueless(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm sure d money belongs to devil ...dem don jazz d money

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Teeboi56: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
sucreblazing:
poverty na disease ooo. ..

baba god please save me from extreme poverty ...imagine, killing someone because of just 1k??

that guy deserves to be castrated
Sure
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by dawbbleOuEi: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Golum and Smeagle undecided angry
Cursed money, just like a cursed Ring undecided SMH...
Deagol and Smeagol. Exactly what sprung straight to mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Realestatepro(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
OMG!! Regrets will start pouring in.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by don4real18(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Policeman- Where is the 1000 Naira note? We need it as evidence grin cheesy grin
RIP to the deceased... May your family find the strength to bear your loss. May the reason why you got into a fight that claimed your life not be known to them cos it is really pathetic
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Realestatepro(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
26Clueless:
I'm sure d money belongs to devil ...dem don jazz d money

You are on point.
The money on the floor wasn't an accident... Somebody dropped it there for a purpose.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Jecciluscious(f): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is simply what greed and poverty can cause.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by kense88: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kai! wild animals
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Maximus85(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Angelanest:
A man identified as Moshood has been held by Community members of Makoko in Yaba area of Lagos for killing his friend over N1000. According to reports, the bloody clash occurred following an argument over who owns a N1000 Note they saw on the floor. The deceased was stabbed to the death in the process of fighting.

The killer was apprehended and handed over to the police authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-kills-friend-n1000-note-saw-ground-lagos-graphic-photo.html

It goes to show the kind of trouble we are in this country. Just 1k?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by lodazu: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Angelanest:
A man identified as Moshood has been held by Community members of Makoko in Yaba area of Lagos for killing his friend over N1000. According to reports, the bloody clash occurred following an argument over who owns a N1000 Note they saw on the floor. The deceased was stabbed to the death in the process of fighting.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-kills-friend-n1000-note-saw-ground-lagos-graphic-photo.html

hhmmm sad
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by exenxe1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
its nothing new to panic about.....buhari has been a devil ever since he assumed office.. he is the cause of the deaths ....the accident.... the theft ........the crime. ..inshort..even if I cook soup forget to put salt....Na buhari cause am
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by cimag: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
What manner of friends were they?They were not friends but frenemies walking together.A good friend should have shared the money #500 each or the person that picked it could have taken #600 and gave the other person #400.But,one killed another for a common #1000(4 bottles of beer).May God never give me that kind of friend.Amen!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by itsandi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which kind friends?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Respect01(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
What did he want the owner of the money to do, if he that unfortunately found the money could killed his friend because of it.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by buchai: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
the money na evil money
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by WinkWrld: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blood money.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Unitedabby(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Angelanest:

After the deed is over,eye go clear!He must face the music!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by delzbaba(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hunger in the land,that's why I avoid anything fight, one second can change everything.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by persius555(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Our Nigeria Police Force kill drivers daily over 100 Naira bribe. Between this guy and men of Nigeria police who is better?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
#1000 note!! what a fvckkk!!! people use the to make call in few minutes..God punish poverty

I can't imagine
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by ogbologbo1000(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
But If not for the hardship we face daily what would have warranted a man take the life of another man because of 1K, kai!
Buhari must go back to Daura #BMGBTD
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by wildkat: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
busky101:
1 thousand naira or dollars

My guy it's naira. Are you surprised? That's the rate at which poverty has eaten up the Nigerian masses.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by omocalabar(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Same nonentity shouting sai baba upandown...go and rot in jail let's see whether the Buhari will come n visit u
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Death over N1k ?

I guess both of them were high on weed so they over-reacted. Now death don enter, eye don clear shocked
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by bullofafrica: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
devil Don drop money for them to pick. what else should I say....?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by koxi: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
See wetin joblessness dey cause...smh
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by correctguy101(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Whizzing:
I'm so devastated right now.... But what's really wrong with us in this country

See yasef?

I don't know about you but I'm very sure I'm not among the "us" you are getting devastated about.

This is the action of a single fool, face him. The problem with all these self-righteous comments are just too many. Cos all men have d!cks does not mean, every d!ck is a man. Dig?
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by BIXYBABE: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
When u think u've seen it all........ God pls d remaining days I will use in dis life pls dnt let me use it in POVERTY
Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by kernel504(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
VonTrapp:
Why is he still looking fresh? Dem suppose don mend am small nah. The people wey catch am dey slack.

It wasn't planned, he will live with regret for the rest if his life, you don't need to touch him.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo by karmaolu1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na wa woo for dis one.
BKOS OF
1k.... DAT boi na heartless
human being.
Live imprisonment for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.