Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader (10262 Views)

Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Delegation of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League led by the National Coordinator, Hon Inioribo Tamunotonye yesterday met with the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan and the Deputy National Youth Leaderof the party, Hon Umar Babangida Maina at their offices in the PDP National Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Abuja.

The delegation of the PDP National Youth League include, the National Coordinator and Nairalander, Inioribo Tamunotonye @Tonyebarcanista, Niger state Coordinator, Hon Nuhu Liman, Northcentral Women Leader Amina Adamu and FCT Deputy Coordinator, Engr. Dogara Favor Kirma.

Earlier today, former Governor of Kaduna state, His Excellency Ramalan Muktar Yero played host to delegation of PDPNYL led by the state coordinator, Abdulsallam Ramalan in his residence in Kaduna state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
during the interaction, the National Publicity Secretary, Hon Kola Ologbondiyan assured that the party under the leadership of Prince Uche Secondus is working round the clock to ensure that youths of the party are given their rightful place in the leadership of the party and Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan, who is also a member of the PDPNYL Board of Patrons pledged his absolute support for the activities of the youths and pledged commitment and support to the affairs and activities of the youth group.

The National Coordinator Inioribo Tamunotonye in his remark assured the NPS that the youths of PDP under the PDPNYL platform will continue to mobilise and galvanise the youths of Nigeria for the PDP and create an avenue for youths participation in the affairs of the party. He assured that the PDPNYL will continue to work towards the advancement of the youths of the party and the interests of PDP at large.

He thanked the party leader for receiving the delegation warmly.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Later the day, the delegation also had another meeting with the Deputy National Youth Leader of the party, Hon Umar Babangida Maina in his office.

Maina was formally presented his formal letter of appointment as member of PDPNYL Board of Patrons by the National Coordinator, Inioribo Tamunotonye on behalf of the delegation.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by agwom(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Up PDP

4 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by omenkaLives(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nigerians and titles!

Barca, who made you Hon? cheesy cheesy

Hain.

God bless your hustle tho.

Cheers. smiley

4 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
While some youths are busy wailing on social media and wasting on Big Brother Nigeria show, sensible people are busying themselves in political participation in order to change the political landscape and turn the country for the better.

God Bless PDP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by dlondonbadboy: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mr Inioribo Tamunotonye AKA Barcanista is a typical Nigerian Politician.

Anyways, carry on. Soon y'all would start cutting grasses with millions of naira..

6 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
Nigerians and titles!

Barca, who made you Hon? cheesy cheesy

Hain.

God bless your hustle tho.

Cheers. smiley
Baba I be Hon. now o...

How you de my oga mi

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by omenkaLives(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba I be Hon. now o...

How you de my oga mi
Lol. Enjoy jor. Nothing do you.

Me and Se**** been speak today. She been dey ask after you. wink

I go tell her say you don bam Honourable. grin
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
omenkaLives:

You and who? Bros abeg give me the full gist via mail
tonyebarcanista@gmail.com

I am interested in the she grin
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by omenkaLives(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You and who? Bros abeg give me the full gist via mail
tonyebarcanista@gmail.com

I am interested in the she grin
Ibiza. That night. wink cheesy

Make we no spoil your thread.. Later.
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
Ibiza. That night. wink cheesy

Make we no spoil your thread.. Later.
I understand now... Whenever you enter town Holla! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by omenkaLives(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I understand now... Whenever you enter town Holla! grin
Absolutely. cool
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by UduMgbo1: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
While some youths are busy wailing on social media and wasting on Big Brother Nigeria show, sensible people are busying themselves in political participation in order to change the political landscape and turn the country for the better.

God Bless PDP
my boy how far grin
i dey observe cheesy
cheesy cheesy
I no get problem with your new position
but I'll always chastise you when necessary because
the Bible says spare not the rod...
God bless your hustle sha grin

TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by lordkush: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
hon tonye. of which party? apc, APDA or pdp

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by UduMgbo1: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
lordkush:

rubbish
haba bro free the guy na
i na achu Nkita na nsi iga eri?
meaning you dey pursue dog for shit you go chop?
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by UduMgbo1: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
you dey pursue woman at this your age when your mates don get 2 kids or more
no wonder you still behave like a toddler
chaii omenka who did this to you shocked

6 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
UduMgbo1:
my boy how far grin i dey observe cheesy cheesy cheesy I no get problem with your new position but I'll always chastise you when necessary because the Bible says spare not the rod... God bless your hustle sha grin

TonyeBarcanista
Thanks my bro wey head no correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s] you dey pursue woman at this your age when your mates don get 2 kids or more no wonder you still behave like a toddler chaii omenka who did this to you shocked
Na young guy him be
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
lordkush:

rubbish
KOWA bro
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by Jokerman(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bishopmagic sef.... grin... shey you no go pursue Omenka comot Nairaland sha...

1 Like

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by Ratello: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one Tonye but don't spoil your thread with that empty and unnecessary comments with Omenka the refugee

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by BIXYBABE: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by Yksoul(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari is the man to beat No one can beat buhari
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by Daviddson(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Who else has noticed that Tonye doesn't have an eye for good belts? grin
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by kmaster007: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
weather PDP ooooo or APC both of Dem re same same
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Daviddson:
Who else has noticed that Tonye doesn't have an eye for good belts? grin
I did notice that too bro...

I guess he isn't a fashionista angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by HomeOfMe(f): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Delegation of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League led by the National Coordinator, Hon Inioribo Tamunotonye yesterday met with the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan and the Deputy National Youth Leaderof the party, Hon Umar Babangida Maina at their offices in the PDP National Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Abuja.

The delegation of the PDP National Youth League include, the National Coordinator and Nairalander, Inioribo Tamunotonye @Tonyebarcanista, Niger state Coordinator, Hon Nuhu Liman, Northcentral Women Leader Amina Adamu and FCT Deputy Coordinator, Engr. Dogara Favor Kirma.

Earlier today, former Governor of Kaduna state, His Excellency Ramalan Muktar Yero played host to delegation of PDPNYL led by the state coordinator, Abdulsallam Ramalan in his residence in Kaduna state
Youth participation at what level? You people should be speaking to them on fielding a youth to run for 2019 presidencial elections if they want nigerians to take them seriously. Not just any youth,but someone passionate about the success and prosperity of Nigeria,a graduate,a non tribalist,etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
He is already kowtowing to the whims and caprices of the Hausa Fulani politicians for political crumbs.....Southerners need help.

There's really no hope for southern Nigeria. The southern politicians take turn to pledge their loyalty to the caliphate in exchange for political favor from the North.

Like Tinubu like Tonye...

It's a pity honestly that these scumbags and illiterates from the North who contribute Nada to the growth and development of Nigeria and think like their cows have to determine who gets what and set the rules for how Nigeria should be governed...
it's annoying really

3 Likes

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Youth participation at what level? You people should be speaking to them on fielding a youth to run for 2019 presidencial elections if they want nigerians to take them seriously. Not just any youth,but someone passionate about the success and prosperity of Nigeria,a graduate,a non tribalist,etc.
We may not necessarily need a "Youth President", but we need a youth oriented president.

We are unique because we abhor ethnoreligious narrative
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by PRYCE(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Changing The Change!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark / 8,300 Petition UK To Return Nigeria’s Stolen Assets / FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.