Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow (2662 Views)

Just Lost My Job / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
This evening I went to cut my hair, I don't know how my wallet with my last change got missed from my pocket and I have interview tomorrow with skyline University College. I am in serious dilemma. Chai! This life eh embarassed
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by brightgreat(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
How much is your tfare and you can do me a pm

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 5:51am On Feb 21, 2018
brightgreat:

Alright, let me pm you.
Sorry for the late response, I slept off.
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Reader530(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2018
You should share the testimony here when you receive the transport fare. Best of luck in your interview and appreciation goes to the person that want to offer you this kind gesture

10 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Shukusheka(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2018
I don't understand how people come online to beg for small money like Tfare for interview, like don't you have friends, neighbors or close relatives you can quickly hustle around from?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Sleekydee(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2018
oga if were u, I did start trekking dere from today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by beeyourduhn(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
win a chance to get free professional interview preparation session from a top career caoch in your industry by sharing you previous interview experience https://www.facebook.com/talentmineafrica/photos/a.573725369332351.1073741828.565084063529815/1678575378847339/?type=3&theater
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by AnodaIT(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hope you got the cash
How did the interview went

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Arkyval(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Shukusheka:
I don't understand how people come online to beg for small money like Tfare for interview, like don't you have friends, neighbors or close relatives you can quickly hustle around from?

bro I understand your view. we are all not the same. let's continue to pray we don't find ourselves in such situations .

i experienced same today, i had to beg for tfare from commuters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Shukusheka(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Arkyval:

bro I understand your view. we are all not the same. let's continue to pray we don't find ourselves in such situations .

Did you have the plan to beg from commuters before leaving home or some unplanned incident happened in transit that left you stranded?
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Arkyval(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Shukusheka:
Did you have the plan to beg from commuters before leaving home or some unplanned incident happened in transit that left you stranded?

I didn't. a friend who has promised to give me the tfare two days back disappointed in the last minute. I had to attend the interview with the little I have. woke up early to catch up with cheap TFare, trekked some distance. then resorted to begging from commuters on my way home.

Most times life takes us by surprise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Xcely: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Arkyval:

I didn't. a friend who has promised to give me the tfare two days back disappointed in the last minute. I had to attend the interview with the little I have. woke up early to catch up with cheap TFare, trekked some distance. then resorted to begging from commuters on my way home.

It’s well
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by christaddicted: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Arkyval:

God has remembered you. Someday you'll share this as a track to your greatness.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Shukusheka:

No man would want to place himself where God didn't place him bro. I am not an online bigger but only share what I was going through and God helped me out without anyone's help.

Interview was rescheduled to today and its going to be on Skype.

Maybe you need to read my post again. The problem was even beyond tfare. Do you know what it means to lost ur whole wallet? I was so confused that I don't even know what to do. There are things I needed to get after I leave the saloon but my plan was shattered because I lost the cash. If I really want to beg I would've narrate the story in a way that everyone here would want to help out.
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2018
brightgreat:

You have a good heart. May God continue to bless you richly in whatever you do. Even as there was no private message between us, I know you are a kind man. Remain blessed.
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by maggilove(f): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Shukusheka:
I believe some people don't do it intentionally, I guess you don't know what people are going through.
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
Hope you got the cash
How did the interview went
It was rescheduled to today and is going to be on Skype. Thanks so much for your concern. God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Sleekydee:
oga if were u, I did start trekking dere from today.

Lol funny you bro.

God wouldn't allow me to suffer that way.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Arkyval:

Your hustle must pay by God's grace. All will turn to blessing at the appointed time. Very sorry for what you went through.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Reader530:
You should share the testimony here when you receive the transport fare. Best of luck in your interview and appreciation goes to the person that want to offer you this kind gesture

Thank you brother. I really appreciate.

It was rescheduled to today and is going to be on Skype. I am right in my comfort zone, gadgets well set with good background.

We didn't PM again but I can tell you he is a kind man and God will bless him.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Perfecttouch(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2018
maggilove:
I believe some people don't do it intentionally, I guess you don't know what people are going through.
funny how some people judge.this is my 9th year in the polytechnic ,i read hnd1 twice ,because i was repeated.i told my story here on nairaland i even showed prove id card and stuffs but people still think am scamming.the school fees closes by 28th of this month and have decided not to beg again and accepted my faith already.
so many people are going through stuffs beyond their understanding and people just judge them wrong.
62k school fee fa
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by lereinter(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2018
skyline university college is in uae abi
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by brightgreat(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2018
I have tried sending you a pm but but i cant still see a way to do that, there is no way i can do that even after reading the pm even via mail...don't know If it's NL or Yahoo

You can reach me via brytgr8@gmail.com

Bigii:

You have a good heart. May God continue to bless you richly in whatever you do. Even as there was no private message between us, I know you are a kind man. Remain blessed.
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
brightgreat:
I have tried sending you a pm but but i cant still see a way to do that, there is no way i can do that even after reading the pm even via mail...don't know If it's NL or Yahoo

You can reach me via brytgr8@gmail.com

Okay sir. I think the problem is from Yahoo.
Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Bigii(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
lereinter:
skyline university college is in uae abi
Yes.
They have University College in Abuja and Kano.
They posted vacancies last month and I applied online.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow by Arkyval(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bigii:

Your hustle must pay by God's grace. All will turn to blessing at the appointed time. Very sorry for what you went through.

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SIAO Partners Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / New Job Openings / Ecobank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.