Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) (46168 Views)

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / "APC Dead, Buried" – Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi (2) (3) (4)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by sirequity(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Demolished Secretariat: Senator Forgives El-rufai, Dares Him To Demolish Another Property

SENATOR representing Kaduna North Senatorial District, Suleiman Hunkuyi, whose building which housed the factional All Progressive Congress (APC) demolished on Tuesday, says he has forgiven the state governor, Nasir El-rufai for the incident.

This is as Mr. Hunkuyi reminded Mr. El-rufai that he still has another property in the state daring the governor to demolish it if he so wishes to.

Addressing newsmen on the matter on Tuesday (20/02/2018), the lawmaker said that the governor’s action is the price he has to pay for democracy to thrive.

“I wish to say in very few words, I am not here for the fact that the demolition exercise affected my property, but I’m here to express concern over the utilisation of power under our very hard earned democracy.

“First of all, I think you may wish to know and I think Nigerians may wish to know my disposition this morning and now that governor personally led the demolition of my own property, which doubles as the state’s APC office in Kaduna State.

“As part of my contributions to my party, I have been able to release to the party houses as the structure of leadership of the party has been brought down.

“I wish to say that the action, which was led by his own person this early morning at 4am, as my own brother, I wish to let him know, I have forgiven him as a person for doing what he did.

“ Let me also use the opportunity to remind Nasir El-Rufai that there is another property in which I housed him, which he slept in so many times in the course of bringing so many people together to elect him as governor on Queen Elizabeth Road in Zaria.

“In case he forgets and in case he still wants to take it.

“I rest my case.”

However, the state government has given insight into why it demolished the building

https://www.headlineng.com/demolished-secretariat-senator-forgive-el-rufai-dares-demolish-another-property/

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by kokozain(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
El-rufai is becoming thorn on the flesh of his opposition in the party

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by sirequity(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
I just love the way this guy reacted.

Two wrongs don't make a right

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by sirequity(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Very matured response

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by royalamour(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2018
That midget sef. Always kneeling at any slight opportunity, but won't hesitate to kill. Very devilish.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by aolawale025: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Demolition of the building was way too much

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by fifty5(m): 1:43am On Feb 21, 2018
This hell rufai of a man has penchant for demolishing people's houses right from his days as minister of fct.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2018
A lawless country full of vendetta

21 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Something tells me This is the last building the midget will destroy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by cooldipo(m): 4:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Veiled pain and anger......

El-Rufai is gaining more enemy by the day.....

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Sagamaje(m): 4:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Rufai the midget demon. Ah ah

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Yankee101: 4:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Matured man.
Elrufai and APC can't break you.
Join with Shehu Sani to turn Kaduna, nay, North around.

35 Likes

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by leofab(f): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Progressives indeed.. where are the patriots? Gbera and sarrki

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by seniorgozman(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Elrufai will one day reap what he sowed and also what he is sowing today.

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
El rufai is intolerant of people with divergent views as him. His religious and political intolerance is his weak points.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by gegee(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2018
What is his reason good or bad for demolishing d.building in d first place

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Abee79(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2018
They should sue Kaduna State government for the illegal demolition on the grounds that it was done in bad faith lipsrsealed

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Commotion in the camp of the change chanters?

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2018
hmmmmm....

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by MacBan: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Hell rufai is a vile creature... This is a typical case of power without control...

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by planetzoom: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
ELRUFAI and demolitions be like 5%6

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by kcmichael: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Who gave them the right to suspend their leader ,el rufai should show them more pepper

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by omowolewa: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Absolute power corrupts absolutely,

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by pally123: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
This man is too intelligent

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by TheNobleProphet: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2018
Impunity at its peak!

El-rufai is just busy chasing shadows!

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by TieMah: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2018
scene when the short devil demolishes the other building �
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Gkay1(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2018
make una nor use una wahala disturb us o

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by nonye6194: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Set a fire among them that'll cause their camp to scatter in several ways that cannot be mended.

Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire