Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (28526 Views)

Bbnaija Diana Russet Celebrates her 26th Birthday with denrele & her Bbnaija fri / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Amagite3(f): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Disqualified housemate, Khloe has finally reunited with Nigeria’s vivacious and eccentric television personality, Denrele who showed his support to her as a friend while in the big brother Naija house.

She shared the above photo of them and wrote;

The Biggest Brother�� Thank you so much Denrele Omo Edun Ranjeev for always sticking out your neck for me your little sister every now and then!! Your support big pass an entire community of Witches � We will stop wearing black when there are better colors! They don’t know what we are up to!! �Million Dollar picture! #OurPriceJusWentUp #NoLOUDam #KokoMoney #MrAndMrsStealYourLifeGoals #QueenKoko #KokoByKhloe #ShepeteriNation #KokoArmy #bbnaija #wakanda #blackpanther @denrele_edun

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-khloe-reunites-denrele-leaving-house.html

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Pappyto: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2018
All I see is weirdos.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by MrGist: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by OKorowanta: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2018
You see how she entered the house
Derenle authenticated and perfected her selection into the big brother house just like Alex who works for Linda Ikeji.
Over a hundred thousand people mumuishly woke up as early as 2a.m with high spirit for d auditions only to be turned back not knowing it was a premeditated selection.
I won't be surprised to hear Bobrisky candidate made the cut into the Big Brother house.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by purem(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Most Nairalanders are into BBN especially the mods cool

My claim will be validated in some seconds when this thread will hit FP undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Lonestar124: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Good morning my people

I'm happy she is now a celebrity cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by FarahAideed: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2018
See face abeg
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Zeeony: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2018
What are we supposed to do with this info now... Mtscheew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Alexomania: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2018
See as she resemble those olosho wey dey ikotun

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Mitsurugi(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2018
And stupidity met its elder brother! Now they can insult their mothers in peace! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Yinxies(f): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
purem:
Most Nairalanders are into BBN especially the mods cool

My claim will be validated in some seconds when this thread will hit FP undecided

It has arrived already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by lastempero: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Mad fellows have taken over the street.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by pero45: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Is denrelle a woman?
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by pero45: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2018
So denrelle is a woman .....tot he is a man
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by ShitHead(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Two mad women.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
But shes extremely beautiful. wow
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by rawtouch: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
kiss

denreles candidate to bbn is back home, we know all the housemates are backed by people in showbiz..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by oloriadejoke(f): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
so khloe and derenle na friends ?no wonder madness run in bbn house
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by judecares1(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
i knew this lady can never make it to finals
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by webngnews: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Nicklaus619(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2018
OKorowanta:
You see how she entered the house
Derenle authenticated and perfected her selection into the big brother house just like Alex who works for Linda Ikeji.
Over a hundred thousand people mumuishly woke up as early as 2a.m with high spirit for d auditions only to be turned back not knowing it was a premeditated selection.
I won't be surprised to hear Bobrisky candidate made the cut into the Big Brother house.

Finally someone is thinking my direction, the whole thing is arranged, audition my brown ass what are they really auditioning for? Best Bleep boys and girls ? This country is jinxed. No more due process in anything, now is al about ya connection and who knows you

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by misterchris(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2018
She resemble Peace Olayemi without the boobs.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by chloedogie(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2018
I don't really give a kobo about the programme but for those that talk about education not given priority over entertainment should listen to this. Just now, a senior colleague of mine just came into town from Hague and has being in Abuja for years before. She saw one of our staff that acts in one of the series on ebony life. She started taking selfies with him to show people at home that she knows him. Another of my senior colleagues is an associate prof and she only congratulated him with a very scanty handshake. I started thinking about it that even as a learned person she is, she aligned with the entertainment individual than the academician. That is the world we live in now. To me, education drives this world but entertainment keeps the world going.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2018
mehn she looks ugly...
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by brunobaba(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
The slippers in that first picture is what Khloe wore thru out the show...aunty,is it only one pair of slippers you have?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by Kotodoctor: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Finally someone is thinking my direction, the whole thing is arranged, audition my brown ass what are they really auditioning for? Best Bleep boys and girls ? This country is jinxed. No more due process in anything, now is al about ya connection and who knows you

Think tanks sit behind the show to decide the direction of the shows. Nothing for me happens by chance. Even random act such as sex has been pretty anticipated. How do one explain random male female pairing in less than days of housemate entering a place. What is the end game if not sex controversy. The sex controversy generates Moreally debates..which equals rating, ..which equals no one wants to be left out of the frenzy.

This housemate were carefully chosen. It's no coincidence that the housemate are getting more dummer, even as the price money gets more higher. The dummer the housemates, the chances of them pertakin in dumb acts.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by MhizAJ(f): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2018
I really love Khloe
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2018
I can't see her nyash she is ugly and lapacious
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by justjify(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Derenle sends his "seeds" to the house to misbehave.
Cocoice and her likes were from Derenle.
If you don't know Derenle or Olisa and a few others, just for get the auditions.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House by jonadaft: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2018
See her crossing legs grin

She dey use style hide a KLEG grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial / Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.