Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. (1432 Views)

80% Of Nigerian Companies Lack Sufficient IT Skills – Report / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by lawrykings(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
good morning everyone, I am 23, a second class lower graduate from one of the state owned university.

please I like to know some IT skills that are in demand that I can learn in Nigeria. Men/women that are vast in this field, your input would be greatly appreciated. thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by muhammed50(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Internet security
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by lawrykings(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2018
muhammed50:
Internet security

thank you boss for the input, I am hearing it for the first time though. will sure check on that!
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by Damoxy(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
Internet security
Are you into it?
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by muhammed50(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Damoxy:
Are you into it?
Will soon... Am just learning Hacking
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by Damoxy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
Will soon... Am just learning Hacking
is it really profitable in Nigeria?
i need any cool online biz with minimal money to start up.
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by muhammed50(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Damoxy:

is it really profitable in Nigeria?
i need any cool online biz with minimal money to start up.
A very comfortable profession! They work mostly in banks securing their database
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by Damoxy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
A very comfortable profession! They work mostly in banks securing their database
Can you put me through?
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by muhammed50(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Damoxy:

Can you put me through?
No,.. You can start by learning introduction to Hacking then proceed to learning 'black hat hacking' coz to stop black hat hacker, you must learn their behaviour. After that, you will move higher...
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by Hausa(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
muhammed50:
No,.. You can start by learning introduction to Hacking then proceed to learning 'black hat hacking' coz to stop black hat hacker, you must learn their behaviour. After that, you will move higher...
What's the latest on this?
Re: What Are The Top IT Skills In Demand In Nigeria. by toyotamuscle: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2020
muhammed50:
Internet security
cyber security.

(1) (Reply)

Start Making N20,000 Per Week / Management Trainee / Current Vacancies In Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.