Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192383 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by bhennie: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Aduragbemi01:
Please, is there anyone that applied for dynamics erp and has received offer later or passed the zoom interview and still expecting an offer? Please I have some questions, let's connect.
Drop ur questions here if you don't mind; a couple of persons here will definitely be in good position to give you informative answers.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Aduragbemi01(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
bhennie:

Drop ur questions here if you don't mind; a couple of persons here will definitely be in good position to give you informative answers.

I passed all the interview for the dynamics erp (technical support). I was called that I passed but they will call back but I am yet to hear from them. Meanwhile someone who did the last interview and was told passed has been asked to resume on Monday, although it's office 365. I want to know if there is anyone who has been asked to resume for dynamics erp.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by bhennie: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Aduragbemi01:

I passed all the interview for the dynamics erp (technical support). I was called that I passed but they will call back but I am yet to hear from them. Meanwhile someone who did the last interview and was told passed has been asked to resume on Monday, although it's office 365. I want to know if there is anyone who has been asked to resume for dynamics erp.
Okay, I think there's a lot on their table at the moment. Plus, there's a variable waiting period between last interview and offer letter. This period is variable and is meant for the HR guys to seek final approval from the higher management to go ahead with hiring the candidate in question.
This is my idea of the process based on one or two interactions. Other informed guys on this forum can also give us more info or correct me if I'm wrong in some way.
If I may ask, when did you do your final zoom interview? Have you discussed pay with them at any point (via call or email)?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
bhennie:

Sounds like microfocus.
Are you knowledgeable in Active Directory, sql server, and networking?
chai...I'm not oh..I have been thinking it's office 365. never knew there was something like micro focus. any hint on his I can beef up before the day?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Deelaw13(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Techinical support engineer level 2 (miccrofocus), what about you
bhennie:

What role did you apply for?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by bhennie: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2020
Deelaw13:
Techinical support engineer level 2 (miccrofocus), what about you
SW Support engr lvl 2 microfocus. My girl applied though, not me. She did her onsite test early August, did her zoom interview about a week ago.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by bhennie: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Equity15:
chai...I'm not oh..I have been thinking it's office 365. never knew there was something like micro focus. any hint on his I can beef up before the day?
How did it go? Hav u been booked for zoom interview yet?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2020
bhennie:

How did it go? Hav u been booked for zoom interview yet?
it went well, I just finished now. they said they'll get back to me before the end of the week. I hope they do
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by PhantomProbe(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Equity15:
it went well, I just finished now. they said they'll get back to me before the end of the week. I hope they do
U just finished the onsite assessment or the zoom interview?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
PhantomProbe:

U just finished the onsite assessment or the zoom interview?
on-site
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abaasit4real(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
I applied for technical support engineer role and I got an email that they’ll get back to me in the next 5 working days, please what should I expect if they do get back to me?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abaasit4real(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please I received an email from tek expert concerning my application for the Microsoft dynamics technical support engineer role. I received 2 different links for English and technical pre-assessment tests, what should I expect please ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abaasit4real:
Please I received an email from tek expert concerning my application for the Microsoft dynamics technical support engineer role. I received 2 different links for English and technical pre-assessment tests, what should I expect please ?
just basic English questions and some basic questions about computer and the role you applied for
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abaasit4real(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Equity15:
just basic English questions and some basic questions about computer and the role you applied for

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by adedejis2: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pls which number do they usually call with, I missed a call from 012774**
just want to be sure if its them or not
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abaasit4real(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please how long does it take to get feedback after the 1st online test?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Abaasit4real:
Please how long does it take to get feedback after the 1st online test?
very soon..less than a week
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abaasit4real(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Equity15:
very soon..less than a week
Thanks a lot
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by deedrae(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Abaasit4real:

please, have you taken the assessment tests? and if yes, did you get a mail from them later? i am asking because i also took the online assessment tests and i have not gotten a reply/mail till now about the next step.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by VellyG(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2020
deedrae:

please, have you taken the assessment tests? and if yes, did you get a mail from them later? i am asking because i also took the online assessment tests and i have not gotten a reply/mail till now about the next step.
If you don't get a reply after a week please apply again for another role.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by mojolajesu(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Bro, I just got a mail for my first test online. you fit give me some highlights please to help my preparation. I am new into the whole IT system

Qriz:

My candid advice is to apply again either for same role or similar role u knw u av a bit skill for as long as there is an opening for dat....I av applied for different positions in tek Expert since sept 2019, I nva got a call or invitation mail to take d test. All I av been getting was an acknowledgement mail dat they received my application. Because I was passionate abt working for tek Expert despite d fact I am working somewhere else, I nva stop applying. Not until july 14 2020 when I applied for a role jst like I av been applying every other month, dats when I got a call, did all d necessary test, and was successful in all d stages and I got d Job with an excellent offer to resume August 31st. I knw some folks here who has similar experiences with mine as regard tek Expert Job. God bless us all.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by dogtails(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2020
I have been applying for Positions in tek expert for months now yet no invite,is it that they dont take hnd or what's the problem?? Someone should please help out
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abaasit4real(m): 5:34am On Sep 06, 2020
deedrae:

I haven’t too, still waiting
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abedzy101(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Qriz:

My candid advice is to apply again either for same role or similar role u knw u av a bit skill for as long as there is an opening for dat....I av applied for different positions in tek Expert since sept 2019, I nva got a call or invitation mail to take d test. All I av been getting was an acknowledgement mail dat they received my application. Because I was passionate abt working for tek Expert despite d fact I am working somewhere else, I nva stop applying. Not until july 14 2020 when I applied for a role jst like I av been applying every other month, dats when I got a call, did all d necessary test, and was successful in all d stages and I got d Job with an excellent offer to resume August 31st. I knw some folks here who has similar experiences with mine as regard tek Expert Job. God bless us all.

This is so true it's the same with me. I started applying in 2019 and finally i got called last month and i will be resuming on the 14th of this month. Just keep applying that's all I'll say.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abedzy101(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
dogtails:
I have been applying for Positions in tek expert for months now yet no invite,is it that they dont take hnd or what's the problem?? Someone should please help out

They do. I have friends with HND there. Just a little patience would help. I have been applying since 2019 and i was called lastmonth after i reapplied. Just be consistent.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abedzy101(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hi
Pls for those that applied for TSE 365 and have gone through all the stages of interview pls have you been called ?

Yeah resuming this month
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Abedzy101:

Yeah resuming this month
please when were you called? I did my zoom interview last Wednesday, I have still not heard from them
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Abedzy101(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Equity15:
please when were you called? I did my zoom interview last Wednesday, I have still not heard from them

I was called just about 1week after zoom interview. Just hold on the recruitment is been done in batches yh. That's why. Just be patient. Since you are confident you did well, you will definitely be called. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Abedzy101:

I was called just about 1week after zoom interview. Just hold on the recruitment is been done in batches yh. That's why. Just be patient. Since you are confident you did well, you will definitely be called. Congrats in advance
amen bro..i hope so. thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Ltmachine(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Same here bro, I also had zoom interview and speaking test with them last week. I strongly believe they will get back to us this week. Let's be prayerful. The best is yet to come.

Equity15:
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Equity15(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ltmachine:
Same here bro, I also had zoom interview and speaking test with them last week. I strongly believe they will get back to us this week. Let's be prayerful. The best is yet to come.

amen bro. btw, the speaking test you did, was it when you went for the onsite assessment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.