Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192089 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by olavik3103(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Princesadz:
yes I was called for offer letter on monday

Did you get the offer after uploading documents to their server
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by olavik3103(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Princesadz:
yes I was called for offer letter on monday

Hi Victor,

Can you please take the time to complete this form so we can move forward to the next step in the process?

Best wishes,

Did you get a mail as the above, if yes how long did it take to get a offer letter after the mail?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Tjay50: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Evening guys
I was scheduled for an interview at tek expert diz week(job role is technical support Engineer-dynamic ERP) in which I was told dat i passed d assessment test and I ave been scheduled for a zoom meeting tomorrow.
Please house I need ur urgent help ND support as related to d questions to be asked for the zoom meeting interview .
Please help a brother out. You can also reach out to me via ma whatsapp no(08101652339)
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Tjay50: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Good morning house,
I jst want you to know that I have been rescheduled for d zoom interview which will now hold nxt week Tuesday.
And Plz as regard d zoom interview questions(dynamic ERP) ,I need your help and insight as no one had reply my chat.
Kindly help a brother out please.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by obikiel(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2021
I was called for an interview with tek experts tomorrow, I need help on the likely questions to face.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by teespicy: 9:31pm On May 25, 2021
obikiel:
I was called for an interview with tek experts tomorrow, I need help on the likely questions to face.
same here.. I was scheduled for an onsite assessment..Any idea about what the assessment looks like.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Anon123: 1:47am On May 26, 2021
teespicy:

same here.. I was scheduled for an onsite assessment..Any idea about what the assessment looks like.

Is this your first call or you have written before?

I did mine last week Tuesday both the English proficiency test and technical, was told we will be called this week. Seems they want to gather enough persons before they reach out to all successful persons. Anyways, you guys will do an English proficiency test(writing, listening ...etc) which you must score 50% and above otherwise you won't write the final one which is technical. My guy that works there says you must pass that English proficiency test, the technical doesn't matter cos they employ people with little to no IT background.
I await to hear what they tell you guys especially about when you will be contacted.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by fashionme: 4:09am On May 26, 2021
I did my online test in February for Technical Support Engineer and scored 12/13, I got a regret mail last week.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Anon123: 8:55am On May 26, 2021
Please did anybody that wrote the onsite assessment on the 17th May, get a call to come for another interview by 5pm?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Spluphick7(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2021
Guys good evening ó,

I did assessment test with then which I passed, moved to the zoom meeting then they said they'll get back to me.

A week later I got a mail asking for my credentials and payslip so as to continue the recruitment process and ever since I never hear anything. Its been 2 weeks now

Anybody with a genuine response will be well appreciated

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Anon123: 9:39pm On May 27, 2021
Spluphick7:
Guys good evening ó,

I did assessment test with then which I passed, moved to the zoom meeting then they said they'll get back to me.

A week later I got a mail asking for my credentials and payslip so as to continue the recruitment process and ever since I never hear anything. Its been 2 weeks now

When did you do the test pls?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by obikiel(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2021
Anon123:

I did mine last week Tuesday both the English proficiency test and technical, was told we will be called this week. Seems they want to gather enough persons before they reach out to all successful persons. Anyways, you guys will do an English proficiency test(writing, listening ...etc) which you must score 50% and above otherwise you won't write the final one which is technical. My guy that works there says you must pass that English proficiency test, the technical doesn't matter cos they employ people with little to no IT background.
I await to hear what they tell you guys especially about when you will be contacted.

Good luck

Yeah, the same scenario, well I was invited for an online interview on Wednesday(26), mid way through the video call, I started having network issues that was how the meeting ended abruptly. I was later sent a mail for a rescheduled interview time for the next day.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Anon123: 8:54am On May 28, 2021
obikiel:

Yeah, the same scenario, well I was invited for an online interview on Wednesday(26), mid way through the video call, I started having network issues that was how the meeting ended abruptly. I was later sent a mail for a rescheduled interview time for the next day.

Okay.. I was called on Tuesday for another interview today Friday by 5pm.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by obikiel(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2021
Anon123:

Okay.. I was called on Tuesday for another interview today Friday by 5pm.

I wish you success

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Spluphick7(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2021
I did the test middle if last month

Anon123:

When did you do the test pls?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Spluphick7(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
Hello guys

I also got the below message
Hi Oregbemi,

Can you please take the time to complete this form so we can move forward to the next step in the Recruitment process?

Best wishes,

After sending documents haven't heard anything drin them yet(mail was send may 10)

Abeg I need answers oo

olavik3103:

Hi Victor,

Can you please take the time to complete this form so we can move forward to the next step in the process?

Best wishes,

Did you get a mail as the above, if yes how long did it take to get a offer letter after the mail?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Chimzy4real: 10:19pm On May 29, 2021
Please how is the work environment here and what are the perks getting a job there
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by solaiphones: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by solaiphones: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chimzy4real:
Please how is the work environment here and what are the perks getting a job there
Hmmm i
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by teespicy: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anon123:

Good luck
Thanks bro.. I took the on-site assessment and I think I passed all because I was the only person who took the last test(speaking).. They also promised to get back to me afterwards.. haven't heard from them up till now.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Anon123: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
teespicy:

Thanks bro.. I took the on-site assessment and I think I passed all because I was the only person who took the last test(speaking).. They also promised to get back to me afterwards.. haven't heard from them up till now.

When did u take the test pls and for what position?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by teespicy: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Anon123:

Sometimes two weeks ago..they already reached out.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Rhukey1991: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2021
To work with Tek-Experts, you need patience. I know how long it took before i was called upon.
Spluphick7:
Guys good evening ó,

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Lorbar(f): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Rhukey1991:
To work with Tek-Experts, you need patience. I know how long it took before i was called upon.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by teespicy: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Anon123:

Sometimes this month.. for the role of a technical support engineer microfocus
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Spluphick7(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Thank you.... Like how long did you wait?

Rhukey1991:

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by TobbieBeecroft(f): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2021
What is the average salary of Tek, who got in recently that can be of help?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by obikiel(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
I am waiting to hear from Tek experts after the successful interview stage, anyone in my shoes?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by kams19(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
I got offer to resume on Monday but the salary is poor, 70k less than what I currently earn. Its a bigger company I wish to go as my current job is sales but the difference is too much
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Lorbar(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
kams19:
I got offer to resume on Monday but the salary is poor, 70k less than what I currently earn. Its a bigger company I wish to go as my current job is sales but the difference is too much
You mean you were offered 70k? For what role please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.