Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192409 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2023
Zyzman:
It’s a new month guys
Let’s hope for the best still while we look for opportunities elsewhere too

Have they called you ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 8:33am On May 03, 2023
Philip25:

Have they called you ?

No bro
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 9:37am On May 10, 2023
Guys Any Updates?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
Zyzman:
Guys Any Updates?
No update from my end ooo. How your own end nah
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by kasim155: 9:35pm On May 10, 2023
kams19:
I have been applying to Tek expert with plenty of rejection. Last yr 2021 they finally offered me Technical support Engineer role Azure with 130k pay. At the time they offered me, I already got another job paying 200k few months before that.

Long story short, I rejected their offer. Dumped my 200k job after 5 months and traveled to UK, now I’ve finished my masters in Artificial intelligence and hope to get a better job soon.
Even my current job na times 10 their pay �

They think they are God but they are not. God will come through for all of us who believe in him.

Goodluck guys.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 11:50pm On May 10, 2023
Philip25:

No update from my end ooo. How your own end nah
My guy same old story oh but they called a friend of mine today for M365 role to resume ending of this month
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2023
Zyzman:

My guy same old story oh but they called a friend of mine today for M365 role to resume ending of this month
Wao that’s good news for him. Have they given him offer letter ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2023
Any update ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 9:31am On May 22, 2023
Philip25:
Any update ?

They offered people jobs in M365 and ERP roles
I don’t know why no offer for Azure VM roles yet.
What roles are u expecting bro?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Yinksdavid(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2023
From your comment, you applied for a role as a Technical Support in Azure.

Have you done the interview?

If yes then you can reach out to try and see if I can get an update for you.

What usually happens is that people that passed interview are put in a pool and as current Engrs in a dept resign, they start calling people from the pool. For those in 365, they usually get more products to support so more often they get to employ people much quicker there but for Azure and Dynamics, it's when people resign they call those in the pool.

Tek Experts is a very big opportunity I will advice anyone to take, grow there(You can within a year or max 2) if you know what you are doing and you will get multiple opportunities either locally or international where you will get paid a big sum.

Just came across this and felt touched to respond. FYI I worked there for over 3 yrs and left recently.

Zyzman:

They offered people jobs in M365 and ERP roles
I don’t know why no offer for Azure VM roles yet.
What roles are u expecting bro?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 3:41pm On May 22, 2023
Yinksdavid:
From your comment, you applied for a role as a Technical Support in Azure.

Have you done the interview?

If yes then you can reach out to try and see if I can get an update for you.

What usually happens is that people that passed interview are put in a pool and as current Engrs in a dept resign, they start calling people from the pool. For those in 365, they usually get more products to support so more often they get to employ people much quicker there but for Azure and Dynamics, it's when people resign they call those in the pool.

Tek Experts is a very big opportunity I will advice anyone to take, grow there(You can within a year or max 2) if you know what you are doing and you will get multiple opportunities either locally or international where you will get paid a big sum.

Just came across this and felt touched to respond. FYI I worked there for over 3 yrs and left recently.

Alright bro I will text you on WhatsApp now
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
Zyzman:

Alright bro I will text you on WhatsApp now
Thanks in anticipation
They have contacted me. Drop your contact
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 10:07pm On May 22, 2023
Philip25:

They have contacted me. Drop your contact
Oh nice
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2023
Zyzman:

Hello bro you can reach me on WhatsApp
Done
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Kezzy96: 6:05am On May 25, 2023
Congratulations!

I’m so happy to inform you that you have been recommended for Technical Support Engineer role – M365.

We can’t wait to have you join us. However, we do not have a start date now.

As soon as a start date is available, you will be notified, and an offer will be extended to you.

If you have any concerns or questions, you can contact me, and I will be so willing to help.

Warm regards,

recieved this yesterday.......who else got it ?? after over 2 months since march 16......now i will wait again for date.... :

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Galapagous(m): 4:12am On May 28, 2023
I was called on Friday 26 to prepare for an interview this coming Tuesday 30, I don't even know what to expect, the role was for a M365 tech support.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2023
Galapagous:
I was called on Friday 26 to prepare for an interview this coming Tuesday 30, I don't even know what to expect, the role was for a M365 tech support.
Nothing hard. Just normal interview questions. How you can handle client and resolves issues technically. Also read about services Microsoft offer.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Swealy: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
Philip25:

Nothing hard. Just normal interview questions. How you can handle client and resolves issues technically. Also read about services Microsoft offer.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/describe-microsoft-365-core-services-concepts/

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/get-started-office-365-windows/
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hello guys it's a new month.

Let keep the hope alive.

DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE WHATEVER UPDATE YOU GET.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Philip25(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Zyzman:
Hello guys it's a new month.

Let keep the hope alive.

DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE WHATEVER UPDATE YOU GET.

Boss man
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by kapito1: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2023
from HR ......M365 tech opening dates are june 10, july 10 and july 27.....................some begun june 10 already
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Zyzman: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hey Guys.

Who knows how much they offer Azure VM TSE?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by RENOWNED2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Petersburg7: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
RENOWNED2:
I got a congratulatory message on the 4th but no start date yet.

Make I dey wait.

Which role?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by timifaithus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Galapagous:

Bro check your naira land mail

I sent you a text
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Galapagous(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
timifaithus:

Bro check your naira land mail

I sent you a text
Sorry, I don't have access to that mail anymore, can you message me on galapagous09@gmail.com thanks. For obvious reason, am scheduled for another virtual interview tomorrow june 29th
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ollatoye: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good Evening
As anyone here received their start date from tek expert after their congratulation mail.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by uchenna028: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
ollatoye:
Good Evening
As anyone here received their start date from tek expert after their congratulation mail.

Not yet, got mine on the 22nd of June, but no start date yet
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Kezzy96: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
..... tek expert currently have about 7k employees worlwide (12 countries currently) ......they have a target of 15k by 2025 and they are currently working on 2nd location......be rest assured that those that recieved congrats mail will be offered job but the starting net pay is small.......anyways its a training
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by RENOWNED2(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Bankyt90: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
I got a call from tek experts today to come for interview slated for this Saturday. The role is technical support engineer azure virtual machines

Please what materials can I practice with and also how is the technical interview going to be like
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by LiasSMART: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Bankyt90:
I got a call from tek experts today to come for interview slated for this Saturday. The role is technical support engineer azure virtual machines

Please what materials can I practice with and also how is the technical interview going to be like

Check our Azure Fundamentals learning path or modules on Microsoft Learn platform. Take the modules to prepare. See link below

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/microsoft-azure-fundamentals-describe-cloud-concepts/

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.