Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight (536 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight by timwudz(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2018
Nairalanders, I'm tired of my friend's worries
He said he's confused on what to do cause his girlfriend reports to her bestie anytime they argue.
Although the bestie has his girlfriend, even said he made the girl say yes but worried why his girl will open up about everything to him

should it be that way?
insults may troll in too.. I know Nigerians
Re: My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight by wahles(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Thank God he is ur friend! Your advice s best
Re: My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight by timwudz(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2018
wahles:
Thank God he is ur friend! Your advice s best
No knowledge is a waste bro..
Re: My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight by coolestofall(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, I'm not in support of a female hving male bestie, but theres nothing ur friend can do abt it since they aint married. Tell ur friend 2 just keep working on himself, no time 2 carry woman palaver 4 head.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight by Epositive(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
I know you are the 'friend' but continue
Re: My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight by izaray(f): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Op why hiding under a friend No wonder your bae is carry ur matter upanda like gala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Catholic Priest, Patrick Edet Is Getting Married Months After Resignation / Did You Ever Experience This? / A Heart Of Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.