Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Iyanya, Timaya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me After I Got Married – Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya, Timaya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me After I Got Married – Toolz (405 Views)

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya, Timaya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me After I Got Married – Toolz by Passstyle(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Praiz, Iyanya, and Timaya have been gotten out by Nigerian On-Air Identity, Tolu Oniru prevalently known as Toolz who stood up to Praiz after his meeting with Oliseh and Maria Okan for disjoining ties with her.
As per the OAP, some of her male “companions” in the Nigerian music industry whom she thought were her companions left her promptly she got hitched and one of them is Praiz her identity helpful to talk with and hear His reason.
As per Praiz, he didn’t quit conversing with Toolz, he just abridged the recurrence of their correspondence as a result of his regard for her marriage.

Timaya, then again, disclosed to Toolz that she is dead to him the day she got hitched and clearly he kept his words since it appears she hasn’t gotten notification from him from that point forward. Much the same as Praiz, Toolz uncovered Iyanya disclosed to her he quit calling her since she got hitched.

Click the link below to read the full post
https://www.042coded.com.ng/celebrity-news/iyanya-timaya-praiz-stopped-talking-got-married-toolz/

1 Share

Re: Iyanya, Timaya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me After I Got Married – Toolz by ladeb: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2018
WETIN COME HAPPEN
Re: Iyanya, Timaya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me After I Got Married – Toolz by eTECTIVe(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2018
What are dey suppose to discuss with a married woman??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Olamide In A Hotel In Germany For Only Performing For 20 Minutes / The Man In Genevieve Nnaji ’s Life Revealed / Please Help My Ex Boyfriend Says He Would Show Our Sex Video To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.