Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos (30317 Views)

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos / Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Emmalez(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018

Yoruba Nollywood actress and producer Tayo Odueke aka Sikiratu Sindodo is a year older today.

The beautiful mum of one has released new photos to celebrate her day.

Tayo wowed in a frilly black gown, cinched at the waist with a gold headpiece to compliment her stunning look.

She had on her usual long nails and finished off with a black strappy heels.

More photos below;

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/21/nollywood-actress-tayo-odueke-sindodo-releases-stunning-birthday-photos/

1 Like

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by kokozain(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2018
She use scope to cover her black spot on her fingers by decorating it with laali. I.e bleaching covering scope

18 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by SleakBuzzPR: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
she looks as high as this man below...

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nltaliban(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ugly crap

To the moderator that banned me, we shall meet by the side of the river....

6 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
see her cheeks like 10, 10 NAIRA buns. Is she not the one dating Olorunwa, the arrested agbero leader?

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Slay mummy

Check my signature for your FX trades
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sikiratu sindodo fun ra e.

Don't worry MC Oluomo will send you birthday cake you hear.

Pele my dear...

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by levi2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Meaning?
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by AuntyAmope(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol upon all her efforts to cover the strech marks, one can clearly see em
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by AuntyAmope(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol upon all her efforts to cover the stretch marks, one can clearly see em
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Sleekydee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
yoruba actresses weigh game is always low..they throw all caution to the wind and just blow up like they just dnt care..
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
THIS GIRL IS AMAZINGLY UGLY IN REAL LIFE. HER SKIN BE LIKE CROCODILE OWN... BADLY BLEACHED

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by YINKS89(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Okay... Nxt comment plss.
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Authoreety: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wch kind karashika be ds na?

Press "like" if this dosnt add any meaning to ur being
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by mayowascholar(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
tor
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by wisefizz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
I guess she is also celebrating her 40...

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by paymentvoucher: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
shii
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by baby124: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beautiful pictures
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kini nkan na undecided

1 Like

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by unmant: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
levi2:
Meaning?
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Homers123(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't want to say she is ugly but I was taught to be truthful in every situation.
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by LAFO: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by DidierDrogba: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Let me not say what odueke means in my dialect here
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by nikkypearl(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by bettercreature(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nltaliban:
Ugly crap

To the moderator that banned me, we shall meet by the side of the river....
She isn’t ugly but very dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by wittyt98(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
lol ..no hate buh to be honest I think this lady looks ugly and old fashioned now grin

1 Like

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by omocalabar(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dem use bleaching swear for all dis Yoruba gels?
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by ovamass: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by moscobabs(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
With that her stretch mark and her ugly mecca tooth?

1 Like

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by sandammy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
omocalabar:
Dem use bleaching swear for all dis Yoruba gels?
Na bad belle dey worry u.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by youngshegoal(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
mtchweeewwwwwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Inojie & Wife, Obehi Obhiseh Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Kimani Dazzles In New Photos / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.