Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (40991 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by blizswt: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Common sense no common @ol....smh
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
she can do some reconstructing with hot pressing iron... mothers should stop feeding there kids with cow milks. because if this one suck her mama breast well she won't think of tattooing a man face on her hand
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mynd44:
This reminds me of when Nas tattooed Kelis' face on his arm.

did he later remove it?
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Bestchisom(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brooke60:
I pray for our ladies that do stuffs like to to have sense
And those that are thinking of doing it, may sense fall on you

A boyfriend for that matter!
Guys will always be guys
what if a guy tattoos ur name on his pr*ck...will u leave him?
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Brooke60(f): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bestchisom:

what if a guy tattoos ur name on his pr*ck...will u leave him?
na which kind madness be that?
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Barzinime(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
I suspect the guy caught her cheating because for him to say pay for services rendered & even if its free

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
don't mind him, i have big eraser grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by dwebwalker(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
PrettySleek:
Lol see wahala! She just use her hand cause trouble. Who would want to date a lady with the face of her ex on her arm? grin grin
I dey love o but I get sense grin love with sense abeg

Have you heard in case you dunno Love Is Blind
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Truh be told, the guy no try

D babe no try at alll at alllll

D babe may hav done that to use in broadcasting the guy as her bea MAKE HIM NO FOR MESS UP..

But I love being a boy
I shaa think the girl is a sex worker. That his Snapchat post reads alot of meaning o
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by fapcrook(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gamesmart:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wisdom will not kill u : grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by CioAngels(f): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
I like this, beautiful, we refuse to learn from others. Tomorrow other girls will do same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by PrettySleek(f): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
dwebwalker:

Have you heard in case you dunno Love Is Blind
Lol my own dey see
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by noona(f): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's really funny how stupid some britches can be..in as much as I love body arts..I can never tattoo anyone's name,face and other shitty stuff on my body..before I get a tattoo,I think about what I want for months then when I'm really sure ,I go ahead with it...
Bitches be doing nasty ass things..
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by NERROBEATS(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
She should have tried it on her chest, The girl might not have any bad intention thou! But the position she choosed has, Na me talk am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Maxvasia(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I have to use this since i deactivated my 2 active main accounts grin

And besides i am always here...not really always but from time to time sha grin

What about SmellingAnus?
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by mikejj(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaiii..this is juz savage sha.. cry

But girl don't worry, u can always create with something else out of that ugly face on ur arm..Juz give it to the best tattoo artist he/she can surely create something more meaningful like "JESUS LOVES ME, YES I KNOW" tongue
abi greater love has no man. than Jesus..bae u sef ehn
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by sulakishop(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha... I laff in pidgin!
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by nnamanirr: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hehehehehehe. Dah babe na goat
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Bestchisom(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brooke60:
serious madness
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Bestchisom(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brooke60:
serious madness
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Its viral!

Don't expect to come on social media and tell us about your boyfriend and expect a happy relationship.

My dear ladies would try their luck oo!!

A healthy relationship is one that isn't always on social media..

Ladies be wise!
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by dwebwalker(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol my own dey see

E wear spectacles
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by PrettySleek(f): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
dwebwalker:

E wear spectacles
Lol yeye lemme jor!
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by dwebwalker(m): 1:46am On Feb 23, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol yeye lemme jor!

Okay wait make I lose d rope make I fit leave u lol
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by dwebwalker(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol yeye lemme jor!

Wow my long lost quote me partner that also refused to reply my pm.

How u dey happy new month
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by PrettySleek(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
dwebwalker:

Wow my long lost quote me partner that also refused to reply my pm.

How u dey happy new month
Same to u o, I didn't get ur pm
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by MissRaine69(f): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Broke the second rule of having a tattoo
1) No names unless it’s the names of your children or famliy
2) Portraits rule 1 apply
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
I can't try this shiit, that's why I love myself.
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by dwebwalker(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
PrettySleek:

Same to u o, I didn't get ur pm

Lol okay then I just did.... Sleek
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Painkila: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
judecares1:
i love men who has self discipline.
first learn good English, then top it up with good character, then others will fall into place.
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
I won't do this for a husband not to talk of a boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.