Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another (38354 Views)

Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by WotzupNG: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Churchill Olakunle has reacted to a claim made by his ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh, where she stated that he was married to someone else while while they were married. She made this revelation in an interview with Saturday Sun.

When the actress was asked if she still interacts with her ex-husband and whether she allows him to play a major role in the life of their son, Tonto Dikeh revealed that they just ended a child custody case in court which she wouldn’t like to talk about. Her quote:

“Recently, we just ended a court case which I did not publicise because I respect my son so much, anything that concerns my son I try as much as possible to keep it on the wraps. We just finished a custody battle case and a child support case.

“If you want to talk about me and my ex-husband that’s different but I will not even glorify that because he’s eating off my energy and my stardom and I don’t want that anymore. I don’t even think I was ever married because he was married to someone else while I was married to him,”

Reacting to the news, Churchill took to Instagram to advice against trying to change what has already happened. He adviced such a person to move on cos doing that will amount to a waste of time. Screenshot below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/churchill-olakunle-tonto-dikeh/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by bluntolumide(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
DRAMA queen, DRAMA king drama family......

instead of concentrating on how to groom your son to become a responsible man in future...... you are here wailing playing the victim....

who knows how many sex you've had.with other men before getting married to him.... but he never complained angry........

abi na conscience dey affect you...

23 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by WotzupNG: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by jieta: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
this woman can't stop talking, running your pile mouth up and down, must you vomit every nonsense to the press.

please GOD don't let me marry a woman dat lack manners

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by newsynews: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala
Na wah for this woman o!

Or should we say she's missing him?

lalasticlala
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by NwaAmaikpe: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

Churchill should beg Tonto Dike to have him back,
She made him,
She introduced him to the world,
In fact, she is the source of all his success.
He can't score another lady as profitable as the mannerless hàg.

Shoutout to Sir Winston Churchill; the greatest Churchill ever.
This one is just a mistake.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry

This Tiger headed man and his Titi monkey looking wife should go and sit down somewhere... Their drama is becoming stale..

When the love was sweeting them, they used their a$$es to love instead of their brains..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Okay na
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Churchill abused her, cheated on her. domestic abuse of anykind is bad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by kings09(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cant men marry many wives in peace again?

This is Africa

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by overonty(f): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
THE REAL MVP
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Bonjoro: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2018

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by overonty(f): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

And you know this how?
Were you there?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Newpride(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Heard some people were also married to Churchill here on nairaland.
But shame on both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by purem(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tonto don kom again wit her wahala

Buh Churchill yaff finish her in his post.

She could have said she don't want to talk about her ex-husband just the way she said she don't want to talk about her son
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by soberdrunk(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by thunderbabs: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Oh, you were the one recording everything on video, bah? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by alexie4real(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,
She introduced him to the world
He can't score another lady as successful as the mannerless hàg.

Shoutout to Sir Winston Churchill, the greatest Churchill ever..
drop am as he dey ���
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by thorpido(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
The husband abi na ex-husband has his own issues.Why are people always attacking Tonto and saying so much about her past?

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Maximus85(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,

Shoutout to Sir Winston Churchill, the greatest Churchill
ever..

You are a Savage. See your indirect sarcasm. Epic

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by phranklyn92(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Marriage ain't for every one mehn. If you can't handle the pressure

F++cking chicken out! undecided

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by IamFisherman(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abegi
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by kenzysmith: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
mr man u re a lier what kind of job ir u in to sir tonto is a very decent girl don,t spoil her image sir respect ur self sir
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by lee4u: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Talkoonsocial:
Ok
nawahoo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
were you married to another lady or not

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
We tired of this same b.s

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Awoo88: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
This guy played Tonto well. He used the babe and dump her. I guess at that time, the prospect of marring someone related to obj was a plus for Tonto and something she can brag on.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,

Shoutout to Sir Winston Churchill, the greatest Churchill ever..
British never liked Winston Churchill and as a result he was voted out of office after ww2, he was never great. Him, FDR and Stalin worked things out against Hitler. FDR was the great one and Stalin was the Dogged one, Churchill was just an author and poet so he could have written anything to seem great but he was never near greatness.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
They’re both still in love with each other.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by 9jaown(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Waiting for Mercy Johnson marriage to crash xo I can go and marry Her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.