Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 (22998 Views)

Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham- The World Renowned Preacher Of The Word Of God Is GONE / World renowned evangelist Billy Graham dies at 99 - (Pics & Biography) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by ipobarecriminals: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
it is well..Precious. in d sight of the Lord is d death. of his faithful. servants.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by chiefolododo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
U
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Ayodejioak(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
sad
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by 2000SMS: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
ohhhh wat a home call of God's General..... my hrt bleeds of missing dis great man of God.... though u have done ur part but mussing u has saddened my hrt. May God raise among us Generals dat will replace dis fallen heroes in God's vineyard! RIP MOG.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
May people say such nice things about me when I pass on. RIP Billy.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by DidierDrogba: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
I will deeply miss this great minister of God
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
-
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by lorhema(f): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thank you, Lord, for his life and his commitment to telling the world about your love for us.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know he'd go to heaven because this man and Frederick K.C Price led me to Christ.
Thank you sir for firmly planting me.

But na wa.
All of Buhari's age mates are just dying.

Guy dis man fit born Buhari!

25 years difference is no joke.

Dr. Price is still kicking, though I'll bet he's in his 80s. I still watched his message this week.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by ekenzify(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
He is in Heaven.. No doubt about that...
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Dreamville: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
I pray he makes heaven,he lived a fulfilled life here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by nairalanduseles: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
that is it all man must die........all naija so called GO remember
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by nairalanduseles: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
ekenzify:
He is in Heaven.. No doubt about that...

mugu no be only heaven.......he don die e don end no life after death him sef know
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by jacek: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rest in peace.. the greatest of God's generals.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Yankee101: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rest in Peace
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by nairalanduseles: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
DidierDrogba:
I will deeply miss this great minister of God

u be mugu no be only miss na mister
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by HomeOfMe(f): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lilimax:
Heaven have gained another saint with his death. One of the forefathers of Christianity in the United States. RIP great servant of God.
I was in Jss in the mid 90s when I started hearing about this man including late Arch bishop Benson Idahosa. The OP should've not posted the news here because majority of the people on nairaland were born from 2005(indomie generation),they can't know him. Almost 100years old,rest in peace Billy Graham.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by ballerin(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Baba, pray for me in heaven
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Mintayo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
99...He lived a fulfilled life obviously.
This is a Biblical description of, "with long life will I satisfy you and show you my salvation'.
Rest on sire.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by HomeOfMe(f): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Those white people are fools, go and see the way they are attacking him on Twitter because of his stance on homosexuality and abortion
A prophet is not recognized in his own place. Not all of them criticize him though,a lot of Americans respect him.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by tellmemore15: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sir, Rest in Peace. General
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by quisera(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Requiescat in peace sire
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Great news. Heaven rejoicing at the death of a Saint.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by mastermaestro(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
To GOD be the glory! A general in the LORD'S army is received into eternal glory. smiley
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by ofuonyebi: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
This are the great men of GOD our young generation pastors should emulate...instead of money, women & material wealth...

adieu! God's acknowledged great servant & rest in peace in the bossom of your creator.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by chioma134: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
I know you are resting in the bosom of the Lord, Sir. Rest in perfect peace, God's general.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by malikisunday(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by smileyoo: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
he is one of the finest soul. he speak so much against america/world moral-madness. rip sir.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by daveP(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is the kind of Men of God that Christians are proud of. An Evangelist with a big difference. One that when they say Paul's Epilogue of "I have finished my course..... " There is this joybthat swells inside of you that this life brought over millions to Christ with dedication and respect for God's word and The Great Commission.

There is a crown that's is ready for him up there in God's presence..... Very Influential Personality

The Nigerian MOGs can't even smell his length of trailbrazing.....

Rip..... Gone to Glory....

He broke Charles Finney's record of over a century.... For souls save by an instrument of Christ..... No be beans o.

Will there be any stars in my Crown When at evening the sun forth down?

the question he used as catalyst to always keep evangelizing souls and bringing them back..... To Christ.... To God.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know he'd go to heaven because this man and Frederick K.C Price led me to Christ.
Thank you sir for firmly planting me.

But na wa.
All of Buhari's age mates are just dying.

So u are a born again Christian?

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by josite: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
A great man.he paid full rent for the space occupied on earth.Well done.enter into your master's eternal.rest.a good old age.
Re: Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 by butterflyl1on: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018

Fare thee well my General. We shall meet again in the splendour and glory of yonder place where crowns of glory shall adorn the faithful and steadfast. Your lieutenant salutes you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Blesses Handkerchiefs At RCCG 2017 Congress / Can You Lose Your Salvation? Hebrews 10:26 - Paul Ellis / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.