Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (60038 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by softprick: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
When decent men like me dey toast them no dey gree,dey follow men with hardprick and harden heart

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Burial party loading......

Owanbe!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Alariiwo: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fish brain.. die if you want

Your specie are in excess looking for men to steal. So we can't possibly give a fvck about one suicidal nitwit.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Let her commit suicide na

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
If Ikenna come marry tomorrow now, him wife no come born, him go come accuse the lady and her generation, calling her all sort of names.
I keep saying it that 99% of failed marriages is(are)caused by men.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by HerXLNC(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
God please stop her from committing suicide

Check my signature don't fall for Shylocks... Get it cheaper
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Am so scared to fall in love. Dear that guy isn't worth ur life. I have been there before. Just let him go nd u will experience self love.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nackzy: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wait who told you i have a girlfriend... Don't die come let me show you there's more to life,,come and enjoy true love from me... Na wa to you oooo there are thousand and 1 men in Nigeria... I have 1 working in mobile and two in shell pm me.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
The thought of the amount of abortions she had carried out for him, is/was probably the key.........
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by marvin906(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
there's something wrong in the chick head.. undecided infact just go hang yourself
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
see her poor handwriting sef.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Freeman59: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
ikenna is an igbo demon lol. i hope the young woman is ok
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by bobydo: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Well she turned back. I don't think she wanna leave Na shakara. Why post the note on fb? Anyway welcome back

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
softprick:
When decent men like me dey toast them no dey gree,dey follow men with hardprick and harden heart

Your prick probably too soft for them...... They love it hard..... No time for Indomie's.....
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
This kind English fit take person straight to Hellfire

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wetin dey pepper you for body?

Donjazzy12:

Just shut it!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ikept(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abeg no kill ursef o.... Its not worth it. You're still very young and beautiful, and can still find love again.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Funny how casted Yoruba boiz be forming demon
whereas most yoruba boys na woman wrapper.
See Tobi for BBN as example grin

Unlike those smallies we no get time for drama. No casting and we treat our women like queens but if dem Jones....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Saphiex(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
You must not be lovers forever.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:
If Ikenna come marry tomorrow now, him wife no come born, him go come accuse the lady and her generation, calling her all sort of names.
I keep saying it that 99% of failed marriages is(are)caused by men.
Na this kind girls they do abortion like say them dey piss

This wan go down swallow postinor like say na water

Later if u no kum born u go forget how when u young u dey nack anyhow dey tell guy men make dem hang ur leg open for window u come dey shout harder like say na panel beater u dey talk to

Blame men u hear

Everything na man cause am

4 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
madridguy:
Feeling her pain.
As if you've never dump someone before.

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
That's sad.... but ur life doesn't depend on him
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by micho24: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
please he is not the right guy for you, move on the right one will come
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by bobydo: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
She's a graduate of NTIFSK grin

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by freetheking: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
please don't do it God loves you more than he do

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
shegie:
i need a woman that will love me like this. God oya na provides for me this kind of a woman. Amen
goan pull off that shirt you are putting on, you won't expect us to take u serious when you keep wearing such childish customized shirt.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by seniorklop: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuumm..ATTEMPTED.. it means she is still ALIVE cheesy

Well, may she read this note too:

Girl, whoever u are, suicide is NOT the answer.. We all may fail in our relationships, ppol will betrayed us, used us, abuse us but HEY! keep ur heads up! Look around u, too men out there who are willing to accept ur past, love u & will cherish u the way u deserves it... grin

And oooh, why not? Join #TeamInterracial wink

Is that your butt?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can't kill myself over any man

What nonsense undecided
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by 4laferarri(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't know y I feel so sorry for her,,,,,,,,

but take heart is not worth dying for,,,,,,,
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Na this kind girls they do abortion like say them dey piss

This wan go down swallow postinor like say na water

Hahahaha.. There are more stronger drugs than positive 2, ask your mom na wink wink
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Trust me, she no wan die. Publicity stunt.

She's desperate; good enough reason for the man to run for his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.