Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (60040 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by jetz(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
as u fine reach u wanna waste urself by disappointing ya hardworking dad and mum nawa oh
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pretty lady leaves suicide note.
If it was Ugly lady nko?
-
Somebody caused wahala for you, and you went and killed yourself... Do you have sense?
The person that cause the wahala nko? He will continue eating meatpie while you have dead-died? You can't even guarantee that you will enter heaven?
If you don't enter heaven nko? You will commit another suicide?
Did you not hear Thou shalt not kill? Including yourself?
-
To those alive, abeg is not by force o.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mtcheeew you even get luck say na IMO man, anambra men are the worst they will finish dating you and waste your time, after everything they will tell that they can't marry outside their place, citing family law and religious denomination. its either the man just wan chop clean mouth, because an average IMO state man don't care about tribe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
omg itunu i hope u don't go through with this....its just a phase i no u must be in pain but pls try to talk to ur friends u will meet many more ppl....
a lot of ppl love u in this world pls have a re-think i hope u don't make this mistake cos even the guy will always feel guilty......pls re-think
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:

Hahahaha.. There are more stronger drugs than positive 2, ask your mom na wink wink
I talk am.. she no even get respect.

E go hard make ur kind girl marry and even you marry I pity ur husband

This one don expire. I wonder how many children u don abort

Murderer cheesy
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
As beautiful As she is,she has an ugly handwriting

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Na this kind girls they do abortion like say them dey piss

This wan go down swallow postinor like say na water

Later if u no kum born u go forget how when u young u dey nack anyhow dey tell guy men make dem hang ur leg open for window u come dey shout harder like say na panel beater u dey talk to

Blame men u hear

Everything na man cause am

As you people don deceive this one, she wan go commit suicide,and you think your own daughter go better I hear you well!!!
If you like, dey Bleep dey go, e concern you but dey remember karma oooooo
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Noxidi(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Suicide note?? For what na?

Abeg who get Nokia big pin charger
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:

You just said my mind and that's the best advice she can get.

Hmmm.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
effects if igbo demon
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
I be heart amender grin grin

Lloydfather:
As if you've never dump someone before.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
The most astonishing thing here is that when people see her using concealers (make-up) and look all tidy, they will think she possesses a brain in her head not knowing that ants think better than her

If you think I am lying try to kill an ant and see it run for its life.

You want to kill yourself because of a man shior
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
johnnyn1:
shockedHer handwriting is too poor..

Guess she must be beauty without brains..
Shey you believe suicide is the solution to your problem?

Then go on with it..

Which school did she emerge from sef?

Wettin person will not see on nairaland..

Probably more than half of the Drs in the world don't have brains then since it seems poor handwriting is a characteristic of drs cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I talk am.. she no even get respect.

E go hard make ur kind girl marry and even you marry I pity ur husband

This one don expire. I wonder how many children u don't abort

Murderer cheesy

Thank God you know I don't wink wink grin grin
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by satowind(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
See writing y won't the guy disappoint u. U didn't your time slayiny
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by secretkeeper: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
DidierDrogba:
As beautiful As she is,she has an ugly handwriting

All that matters to you is her handwriting. Heartless human beings. It's a suicide for God's sake! Smh
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
eyinjuege:

Probably more than half of the Drs in the world don't have brains then since it seems poor handwriting is a characteristic of drs cheesy

You think so..
Make your research again..
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
What a pity! But Suicide is not an option here. Attaching your identity to a person is the worst thing you can do to yourself because when he leaves you, you can't find yourself. That's where she's at. Depression on chronic level.

The IMO state men warning is a crude angle. Men have same hormones and playing with people's heart is not hormonal, in the DNA or the hemoglobin of the blood. She simply met a rogue and unworthy human and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:

As you people don deceive this one, she wan go commit suicide,and you think your own daughter go better I hear you well!!!
If you like, dey Bleep dey go, e concern you but dey remember karma oooooo
Shut up

U done use foundation block ur brain

Shey u dey find person wey u go beef

Na to use prick reset ur brain
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by hammer6F: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ngozi123, Amarabae, their women have joined dem, the thing don turn by force. sad!

I just hope she was joking.

Make she no try am Oooo!

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
secretkeeper:

All that matters to you is her handwriting. Heartless human beings. It's a suicide for God's sake! Smh

If at her adulterous age..
She believes death is the next thing..
Let her go on with it..
The World is too complicated to handle such people..
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Person wey go commit suicide no go drop note for Faebook
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:

Thank God you know I don't wink wink grin grin
Lol cheesy
U sure
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Tollzara(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Killing yourself and giving up on life because someone treated you like shiit is no different from telling them "YOU'RE RIGHT. YOU WIN.".

Giving up on yourself in such manner is an even bigger insult than the one you were dealt----it's tantamount to cementing the damage they caused, and making the hurtful mantra their actions recited to you, and the heartless melodies they sang, your very trademark.

I hope she doesn't get through with it. It's not worth it in the least.

This is why self-love is an all-important concept. See someone valuing herself so less. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Gossiplover: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
story story
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Shut up

U done use foundation block ur brain

Shey u dey find person wey u go beef

Na to use prick reset ur brain

Na only prick dey reset brain?? You see your mentality That's the problem of this country. Uwa umu nwoke di egwu!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Holywizard: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
These Yoruba girls that hardly finished sec skul thinks that sleeping with men means they are loved.
I served in a Yoruba land so I know what I'm typing.
Imagine someone that hardly saw the four walls of a classroom thought that I'll marry or even court her.
Omo bring the toto make we shine jor!
Abi u think say my parents go allow me marry one girl wey dey bleach like wetin I no know?

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Lol cheesy

U sure

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Old woman dey form love grin
Count your loses and move on. No time for this drama
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ibo Angel. grin
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
in bovi's voice is your die my die? If u feel say u wan die on top man matter
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ogunmourinho(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
[/color][color=#006600] cool cheesy you are running nowhere we must enjoy dis change regime together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.