Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (60016 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Tollzara(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Holywizard:
These Yoruba girls that hardly finished sec skul thinks that sleeping with men means they are loved.
I served in a Yoruba land so I know what I'm typing.
Imagine someone that hardly saw the four walls of a classroom thought that I'll marry or even court her.
Omo bring the toto make we shine jor!

Abi u think say my parents go allow me marry one girl wey dey bleach like wetin I no know?
I hope this is EXACTLY WHAT YOU TELL THEM? You don't make false promises to give them false hopes? You don't part their pussy lips with deceitful tongues?

Cos even though they never had the privilege to be born to parents who could give them sound education, they remain human beings with feelings, that shouldn't be treated like some worthless toys.

Think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by shegie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
ode nie
ultimate77:

goan pull off that shirt you are putting on, you won't expect us to take u serious when you keep wearing such childish customized shirt.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:

Na only prick dey reset brain?? You see your mentality That's the problem of this country. Uwa umu nwoke di egwu!
Mba

Uwa umu nwanyi di egu

Every problem na man

Right from the creation of man una don always join us for una mess

Two grown people go Bleep, both of them go enjoy the Bleep mostly na the woman go enjoy the Bleep pass but later she go say the man use am

Begin guilt talk everything to her benefit

men are evil men are this

But women are saints

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
She needs therapy,I hope she gets the necessary help
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by LZAA: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Priscy01:

A Nigerian Lady with the Facebook Handle, Itunuoluwa Ogunwuyi has attempted suicide after her man broke up with her.

Updates as regards her current state, is currently unknown, but effort is been made to gather more details.

According to her friends, Itunu wrote a suicide note that reads;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-attempts-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-broke-up-with-her-leaves-note.html

u compose suicide note still chook itunu at the end undecided
terrestial forces are after you,u are just not aware
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by pen2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Itunu, kilon se e, ko le toyen ke!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by dudleythed(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
MY DEAR YOUNG LADY U DONT TAKE URLIFE because OF A MAN, TWO OF U DID NOT COME INTO THIS WORLD TOGETHER. MOREOVER U SHOULD LEARN BY UR MISTAKES BECOS ( A QUITTER NEVER WIN AND A WINNER NEVER QUITS). BUT IF U INSIST IN TAKING URLIFE BY URSELF THE CHOICE IS URS! THIS IS A FREE WORLD.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by friendl: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ikenna abeg go marry her if you love or value your life ,no amount of deliverances will help you

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by letusbepieces: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Our brother commit suicide for Germany after one Igbo girl disappoint am for their village.

One yoruba demon break him yoruba sister heart she drink rat poison like Awolowo. It was all fp on nairaland here.

This two did not go to social media to make noise.

His tribe or state or gender has nothing to do with a failed relationship becos this happens all the time.

Just see the way Mina dey carry on for BBNaija, and her boyfriend dey watch.

Before u enter relationship make sure you are mentally stable.

Relationship cannot cure mental problem, it is enjoyment and if children and marriage come along the better.

I will not be as insensitive as Yoruba men and make jokes about Igbo dick as they would have made jokes about yoruba dick and shouting yoruba demon.

I strongly believe Ikenna will do the right thing and settle itunu becos next time she might not make alert before the jump.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
johnnyn1:
shockedHer handwriting is too poor..

Guess she must be beauty without brains..
Shey you believe suicide is the solution to your problem?

Then go on with it..

Which school did she emerge from sef?

Wettin person will not see on nairaland..

Handwriting no be brain. With this write up wey your own brain sef ?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Pele o, Ku Ife! u want to die for a man? akuko mputuja! pls come of it. No man is worth it. He should be the one commiting suicide for u and not d other way round. Love yourself and surround yourself with love, treat yourself like gold and u will be treated like one.

and why should he be the one committing suicide cus of olosho? @ "no man is worth it.." perhaps you don't realise that you folks are a dime a dozen, it'll hit you like nollywood shiît! Odikwa ekwu.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tessie01:
I know how hurtful it feels especially when you genuinely love the person that broke your heart but darling, it's not worth taking your own life or that of anyone. with time you will get over it, they say time heals

She's not here to read your tears so stop being a sentimental kinikon grin
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by letusbepieces: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
AlanSugar:

She is not dead either, they just need to hold am.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by greggng: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have seen why the guy dumped her. Her hand writing is like that of an illiterate. Her beauty is only good for sex
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Like seriously, dying because of a guy does not worth it....u don't need to go that far cos d guy will surely move on with other ladies....know that guys don't love like ladies...
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Mba

Uwa umu nwanyi di egu

Every problem na man

Right from the creation of man una don always join us for una mess

Two grown people go Bleep, both of them go enjoy the Bleep mostly na the woman go enjoy the Bleep pass but later she go say the man use am

Begin guilt talk everything to her benefit

men are evil men are this

But women are saints

You only enjoy what you dream of at a particular point in time. A lady shouldn't be in her world, a random man will appear from nowhere demanding for what he wants at a particular time,with heavy promises and all that, only to sleep with the lady and starts talking thereafter about both enjoying what??
Ashawo wey dey road dey beg man to come sleep with am, come still dey fight for her money, not to talk of one who stays on her own and you start promising her heaven and earth.
Nna, if I come to you, will you just do it for free??
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by salt1: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
letusbepieces:
Our brother commit suicide for Germany after one Igbo girl disappoint am for their village.

On yoruba demon break him yoruba sister heart she drink rat poison like Awolowo. It were all fp on nairaland here.

This two did not go to social media to make noise.

His tribe or state or gender has nothing to do with a failed relationship becos this happens all the time.

Just see the way Mina dey carry on for BBNaija, and her boyfriend dey watch.

Before u enter relationship make sure you are mentally stable.

Relationship cannot cure mental problem, it is enjoyment and if children and marriage come along the better.

I will not be as insensitive as Yoruba men and make jokes about Igbo dick as they would have made jokes about yoruba dick and shouting yoruba demon.

I strongly believe Ikenna will do the right thing and settle itunu becos next time she might not make alert before the jump.

I think this suicide attempt has even reduced the likelihood of Ikenna marrying her. If she's suicidal, then she's not mentally stable. Which family will watch their son marry a half-mad woman? She can kill him on suspicion of infidelity

She just spoilt her case. They should go their separate ways. No man should be forced to marry you out of pity or cursed for backing out of a relationship he entered as a mature consenting adult.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by letusbepieces: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
salt1:

I think this suicide attempt has even reduced the likelihood of Ikenna marrying her. If she's suicidal, then she's not mentally stable. Which family will watch their son marry a half-mad woman? She can kill him on suspicion of infidelity

She just spoilt her case. They should go their separate ways. No man should be forced to marry you out of pity or cursed for backing out of a relationship he entered as a mature consenting adult.

Anybody that can kill themselves can one day kill you.

Obsession drive many to murder their spouse.

Na Ikenna buy market, let him go and carry his cross.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:

You only enjoy what you dream of at a particular point in time. A lady shouldn't be in her world, a random man will appear from nowhere demanding for what he wants at a particular time,with heavy promises and all that, only to sleep with the lady and starts talking thereafter about both enjoying what??
Ashawo wey dey road dey beg man to come sleep with am, come still dey fight for her money, not to talk of one who stays on her own and you start promising her heaven and earth.
Nna, if I come to you, will you just do it for free??
Baby girl take it from me;

Any man who promises a woman heaven and earth just to Bleep her and run is not a real man.
Those are local Bleep boys

Sex and relationship shouldn't be base on deceit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by eeby1983(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Instead of killing yourself u should have called me to use u for ritual instead of wasting yourself just like pthat

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is why people shud lead people on an people might take wat u say too seriously. However a break up shud lead to this now. Ikenna come and carry ur load
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by donblazer10(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuumm..ATTEMPTED.. it means she is still ALIVE cheesy

Well, may she read this note too:

Girl, whoever u are, suicide is NOT the answer.. We all may fail in our relationships, ppol will betrayed us, used us, abuse us but HEY! keep ur heads up! Look around u, too men out there who are willing to accept ur past, love u & will cherish u the way u deserves it... grin

And oooh, why not? Join #TeamInterracial wink

aunty..you need an English teacher ASAP!!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
AlanSugar:

And who told you she won't get to read my "sentimental kinikon" or there's no heart broken soul waiting for me to type that?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by baby124: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Silly cow. She’s obviously unstable
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by letusbepieces: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Baby girl take it from me;

Any man who promises a woman heaven and earth just to Bleep her and run is not a real man.
Those are local Bleep boys

Sex and relationship shouldn't be base on deceit

Ideally? Yes!

So now for your mind na only men they disappoint abi?

It is like women have not dealt with you before.

Women are more wicked wen u love dem, they and their boyfriend might even beat u to death.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Pele o, Ku Ife! u want to die for a man? akuko mputuja! pls come of it. No man is worth it. He should be the one commiting suicide for u and not d other way round. Love yourself and surround yourself with love, treat yourself like gold and u will be treated like one.

Hmmmm, those front and back are so loaded. E no dey heavy u?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by donblazer10(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
ngwababe:
If Ikenna come marry tomorrow now, him wife no come born, him go come accuse the lady and her generation, calling her all sort of names.
I keep saying it that 99% of failed marriages is(are)caused by men.
ode..
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by donblazer10(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Make she go kill herself nah...fool!...

One stupid person die
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
letusbepieces:

Ideally? Yes!

So now for your mind na only men they disappoint abi?

It is like women have not dealt with you before.

Women are more wicked wen u love dem, they and their boyfriend might even beat u to death.
My man women haven't dealt with me before
I done pass that shit

But anyways women are no saint either

Na wetin I been dey tell the girl
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tessie01:
And who told you she won't get to read my "sentimental kinikon" or there's no heart broken soul waiting for me to type that?

Hmmm, if only you knew I'm the only heart-broken soul that needs the sentimental wetin again..., like seriously cry
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by blowjob: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
WHO WAN DIE,GET TIME TO WRITE NOTE. grin grin
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Finally, learn to handle a man in such a way that will make u inmdispensable in his life.
They have come again grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.