Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (60018 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
i think the guy left her cos he sense she is tired of living or she have a derailed thinking. why on earth would a woman die cos of a man..... they always forget the theory of winsome loose some
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ikenna Eze lives in Boston, I guess that explains why she wants to commit suicide. Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Kayhi12: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Shey ashawo dey love ni
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
softprick:

Na the prick make Aunty wan kee herself na,men like me offer much more than just the fvck.anyway she die well

Be like say Aunty don comot plenty belle for the bros and the bros don do James Bond........
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
softprick:

Na the prick make Aunty wan kee herself na,men like me offer much more than just the fvck.anyway she die well

Like what else is usually on offer, apart from the soft cassava?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by bamoski(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Pele o, Ku Ife! u want to die for a man? akuko mputuja! pls come of it. No man is worth it. He should be the one commiting suicide for u and not d other way round. Love yourself and surround yourself with love, treat yourself like gold and u will be treated like one.
Finally, learn to handle a man in such a way that will make u indispensable in his life.

You with this long breast that is so ashamed to show her face.

Thunder fire you dia.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can't kill myself over any man
What nonsense undecided
you don't love your current boyfriend. hope you find love some day
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Kayhi12: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]Olosho no dey love now
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2018
crismark:
my only reason 4 wanting u alive is to join me lets vote buhari out...after d 2019 election u can kill ursef who cares!!!

instead of u to be productive u re here contemplating suicide..

she nor even go skool. see handwriting. ..yuck!!!

you are Evul grin

my belle oo grin
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by toye440: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Unstable kids falling in love anyhow!
Don't mind d lazy oaf. Very stupid girl, I don't even know y I dey follow. comment self.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by linrose21(f): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2018
nawa ooo... people shouldn't take relationships too seriously
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by oluwakingsley101(m): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2018
bro I'm sending my CV to the email already.if you don't mind I will like to get your number.will be looking forward to your reply.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Essential(m): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2018
Badgers14:
Igbo boys breaking hearts left and right.

Take heart lady, pick yourself up.. This is not the end of life. You will find another guy that loves you dearly.

Take care.
U ARE LUCKY THAT U RE NOT A VIRGIN. HE WOULD HAVE SOLD UR PANT 2RITUALIST.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by oluwakingsley101(m): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Kingstel:
It's well sad

Due to growing demands for its products in the Northern region of Nigeria, an FMCG company in Lagos mainland requires sales reps and state supervisors for immediate employment in Abuja as well as other Northern states.

Remuneration: Salary and Commission.

Interested candidates who are qualified should forward their CVs to justice.ayo9@gmail.com using their first name and area of residence as subject of the email (i.e. justice/Abuja or justice/Sokoto).

bro I'm interested,based in jos,can I get your number so I could put a call through to you?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2018
johnnyn1:
shockedHer handwriting is too poor..

Guess she must be beauty without brains..
Shey you believe suicide is the solution to your problem?

Then go on with it..

Which school did she emerge from sef?

Wettin person will not see on nairaland..
U're incredibly insensitive!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Maxigoody: 4:30am On Feb 22, 2018
but why bringing IMO guys/men into her matter. Yes, we are romantic...is that why our igbo girls are really f**king up, marrying yolobas and Muslims because of money? jeeze give me a break.
e.g Chioma of Davido... add your own?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2018
toye440:

Don't mind d lazy oaf. Very stupid girl, I don't even know y I dey follow. comment self.

referring to both parties sha
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:54am On Feb 22, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Instead of killing yourself u should have called me to use u for ritual instead of wasting yourself just like that

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Jman06(m): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2018
ngwababe:
If Ikenna come marry tomorrow now, him wife no come born, him go come accuse the lady and her generation, calling her all sort of names.
I keep saying it that 99% of failed marriages is(are)caused by men.
Nonsense!!!

As if women don't also dump guys who genuinely love them and leave them heartbroken. But once it is the other way round they would remember that karma exists.

To the suicidal lady, why not go and submit yourself to yahoo plus guys so that you can at least die for some good course. That way, you would die a martyr.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Hope she is dead already? That's the news I want to hear.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2018
johnnyn1:

Then go on with it..

Youth, what exactly do you want, what has her hand writing and brain got to do the state of her health right now? Let's try to be kind with our words.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Itunu, if you are still there, please be strong for yourself and move on. Don't give Ikenna reason to be happy by killing yourself. You are not hurting Ikenna at all but your family. It is painful but please, your life is more important than that of Ikennas. Itunu, as Ikenna being from Imo is no issue because other tribes does same.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by gulfer: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2018
The poster of this is a prankster, I believe he is just trying to play the ethnic card here; a SW lady attempting suicide for a SE guy. I just don't buy the story..........Shikenna angry angry angry
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by miller009(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2018
ikenna see what you have caused hmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by miller009(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2018
if you kill your self ikenna would get another babe o
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Learn from your colleagues. Keep multiple boyfriends.
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2018
shegie:
ode nie
E pain you?
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by Badgers14: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Essential:

U ARE LUCKY THAT U RE NOT A VIRGIN. HE WOULD HAVE SOLD UR PANT 2RITUALIST.

I am a straight guy.

Sorry, no homo. I am straight. ✌
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by bipolarMe(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
johnnyn1:

Then go on with it..

So someone with a bad handwriting is a sign of low intelligence. Smh
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by bipolarMe(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
johnnyn1:

Then go on with it..

So someone with a bad handwriting is a sign of low intelligence, so people with cute handwriting are smart. Smh
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
adadike281:
Pele o, Ku Ife! u want to die for a man? akuko mputuja! pls come of it. No man is worth it. He should be the one commiting suicide for u and not d other way round. Love yourself and surround yourself with love, treat yourself like gold and u will be treated like one.
Finally, learn to handle a man in such a way that will make u indispensable in his life.
Well said,pls can we see 'ur face!
Re: Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Girllllllll you are stupid no one is worth dying. For.
Gosh! do you have 2 kick someone datz down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.