Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo (2225 Views)

Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beautiful Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo Reveals How Politicians Have been Chasing And Begging Her For A One Night Stand

Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo
Popular Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo, real names, Andrea Owusu has revealed that some highly-placed men in the Ghanaian government have been chasing her to sleep wit them.

Efia via her snap chat posts, while thrashing her colleague, Fella Makafui mentioned that the YOLO actress should not deceive herself by thinking that the politicians who pay her for sex do not approach her.

The actress further claimed that not only politicians chase her, but some big men, also chase her, but she does not give any of them attention.

“Do you think that the politicians do not call me or they don’t try to get my contact? I know my worth so no man can buy me” Zionfelix.net watching her snaps heard her say.

The ‘Heels and Sneakers’ actress after attacking Fella continued to reveal that Ghanaian female celebrities make their worth through the sex they have big personalities in the society but not from movies.
Beautiful Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo Reveals How Politicians Have been Chasing And Begging Her For A One Night Stand

Sista Afia in another series of videos posted on the social media platform accused the ‘Heels and Sneakers’ actress of sleeping with countless guys in Accra.

The highlife musician real name Francesca Duncan Williams detailing her reasons for defending Fella Makafui in her fight revealed that Efia Odo came at her whilst she was in U.K for holidays.

http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/21/beautiful-ghanaian-actress-efia-odo-reveals-politicians-chasing-begging-one-night-stand/
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
undecided

And as if these pol-politicians chaising her are HANDSOME..when we all know that 98% of them looks like those we usually see in the zoo...

Mtccheeww..

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by femolacqua(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na wha oh,wetin we no go hear on top this matter.
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by donstan18: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

And as if these pol-politicians chaising her are HANDSOME..when we all know that 98% of them looks like those we usually see in the zoo...

Mtccheeww..
cheesy cheesy
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2018
embarassed
femolacqua:
Na wha oh,wetin we no go hear on top this matter.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

See how u laugh ooo
Re: Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

See how u laugh ooo
Hmmmn

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Nüdë Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Nude On The Set Of New Music Video / Women Stripped Naked Over Stealing Of N200k (see Full Picture) / I Think My Ex Is Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.