Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Carabao Cup Final: DSTV Reveals Why They Won't Show Arsenal Vs Man City Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carabao Cup Final: DSTV Reveals Why They Won't Show Arsenal Vs Man City Game (1551 Views)

Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me / Controversy As Linesman Asks Haaland For Autograph After Man City Game / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carabao Cup Final: DSTV Reveals Why They Won't Show Arsenal Vs Man City Game by HotnaijaMarket(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
DStv Nigeria have confirmed that they will not show the Carabao Cup final between Arsenal and Manchester City this Sunday.

According to the cable TV network, they do not have the rights to air the clash which will be played at Wembley Stadium.

“Kindly note we don’t have the TV right to air the Carabao Cup (EFL Cup). Thanks for your patronage and understanding,” a tweet from their official handle read on Wednesday morning.

The game sees the first silverware in English football up for grabs.

Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger, is yet to win the trophy in his over 20 years at the club.

For City manager, Pep Guardiola, victory would mean he has clinched his first trophy in English football.

Kindly Share....
Thanks....

Continue Reading:- https://www.ngfind.com/2018/02/carabao-cup-final-dstv-reveals-why-they.html

Get more from www.ngfind.com
Re: Carabao Cup Final: DSTV Reveals Why They Won't Show Arsenal Vs Man City Game by Kulas: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Try Kwese TV
Re: Carabao Cup Final: DSTV Reveals Why They Won't Show Arsenal Vs Man City Game by HotnaijaMarket(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Definitely, I will try others that will show the program

www.ngfind.com will definitely carry the live stream audio
Re: Carabao Cup Final: DSTV Reveals Why They Won't Show Arsenal Vs Man City Game by NwaAmaikpe: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

Well....
It's Wenger out for me

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Official Nigeria Jersey For Russia 2018 Here. / These Four Teams Most Likely To Reach Semi-finals, Here’s The Reason Why / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.