Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy (37505 Views)

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? / Punishment For Blasphemy In Islam / A Select List Of Times Muslims Killed People For Blasphemy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Xisnin(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
There should be an extend you can tore with someone believe... The person dat design the said cartoon for the description to look that way must have a negative thought about Islam... Please, that pampers should be ban asap if not the drama awaiting the company will be an unforeseen tale.
You must be a blind illiterate just as most terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by delivryboy: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
that's the highest they will do. undecided

they don't bomb mosques, they don't behead in the name of Jesus, they don't strap bombs in hijab and detonate in crowded areas after shouting 'Allah akbar'. A murderer is worst than a liar sad
My brother you are reading the same lines I just gave you, that is all you guys have to churn out, it is as if you guys are on auto-repeat mode "Muslims bomb, Muslims bomb, Muslims bomb". You guys repeat it so much you have forgotten the "lords prayer". I'm sure don Waney shouted "Allah Akbar" when he massacred people coming from church on the first day of the year, so many killings in Rivers state are perpetrated by Muslim cultist, spread around Rivers state, Reverend King is a good Muslim too don't forget. Murder is murder however name it is committed.
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by OhiOfIhima: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Xisnin:

You must be a blind illiterate just most terrorists are.
I dont blame you because internet has give u the opportunity to spew the thrash from ur bucal cavity... If your religion doesnt mean anything to u, our does... stop being negative minded to someone believed. It is hypocrite, that will not be handle gentle.. Stupid he-goat
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2018
kennypedia:

Have u read abt d spanish crusade?
Do you mean the Reconquista?

The defensive war by Iberian Christians, to reclaim their land from Muslims (terrorist), who had taken over their lands to build caliphates in the AD 722?

Is that why you guys bomb churches in the north? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:

My brother you are reading the same lines I just gave you, that is all you guys have to churn out, it is as if you guys are on auto-repeat mode "Muslims bomb, Muslims bomb, Muslims bomb". You guys repeat it so much you have forgotten the "lords prayer".

why won't Christians talk about this things when you guys are blowing up churches everyday in the north?

You want Christians to start bombing too?

No way!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by mallamabdul25: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2018
IS MOHAMMED A PROPHET, WHO MADE HIM A PROPHET? SEE HOW YOU USELESS BIGOTS ARE FORCING PEOPLE TO SWEAR BEFORE COMMENTING ON ISLAMIC THREADS
kennypedia:
If you don't know about something don't make mockery of yourselves. If jesus is to be drawn with horn on his head i beleive christain will detest it. Delibrate writing of God name and any prophet name on filthy things is an insult. But in this case i dont think it intentional. They can only suggest they increase the strokes on the cheeks. Note no one is islamically permitted to purnish other without investigation and court order

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by delivryboy: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2018
mallamabdul25:
IS MOHAMMED A PROPHET, WHO MADE HIM A PROPHET? SEE HOW YOU USELESS BIGOTS ARE FORCING PEOPLE TO SWEAR BEFORE COMMENTING ON ISLAMIC THREADS
Is it your prophet? swerve abeg.
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by iamgenius(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
if that is true, daddy freeze will be dead by now considering that majority of Christians are mad at him.
Does Freeze insult Jesus(peace be upon him)? He's only saying the truth about the scam the Yahoo pastors were into.
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:
I'm sure don Waney shouted "Allah Akbar" when he massacred people coming from church on the first day of the year, so many killings in Rivers state are perpetrated by Muslim cultist, spread around Rivers state, Reverend King is a good Muslim too don't forget. Murder is murder however name it is committed.
So Don Wayne and reverend King killed the infidel for blasphemy against Jesus? undecided King was later exposed by Christians after his atrocities were discovered.

The amount of violence in the name of Muhammad far exceeds the one a druglord or a generally evil person has committed.

With that said, How many of you have spoken out against Islamic violence? Instead you so called 'peaceful' Muslims act as the green grasses, while the violent ones are the green snakes angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2018
iamgenius:
Does Freeze insult Jesus(peace be upon him)? He's only saying the truth about the scam the Yahoo pastors were into.
even if he did, nobody will harm him!

What is the difference between insulting Jesus and a pastor that Christians love so much?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I dont blame you because internet has give u the opportunity to spew the thrash from ur bucal cavity... If your religion doesnt mean anything to u, our does... stop being negative minded to someone believed. It is hypocrite, that will not be handle gentle.. Stupid he-goat
if people don't criticise and lampoon Islamic violence and their motivation (the quran), Islamic terrorist will keep excelling!

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by OhiOfIhima: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
if people don't criticise and lampoon Islamic violence and their motivation (the quran), Islamic terrorist will keep excelling!
U are vr vr wrong... First, u deviate from topic of discussion... Let me enlight u abt wat u fail to understand wen Islamic is concern... There is nothing like Islamic terrorist. Whoever is hiding understand d umbrella of Islam to carry out deir evil act are nothing but a typical criminal n dey shld be treated as such in deir respective community.... Look, Jihad was fought during d time of our PROPHET only for d religion of Islam to have a stand among d dominant Jews. After d fighting of Jihad, Our PROPHET called his followers n told dem dat, now d religion of Islam has come to stay, no more Jihad. If people defile d saying of our PROPHET to still doing those animalistic n criminal activities, they are fools n not doing it in d course of ALLAH.
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
U are vr vr wrong... First, u deviate from topic of discussion... Let me enlight u abt wat u fail to understand wen Islamic is concern... There is nothing like Islamic terrorist. Whoever is hiding understand d umbrella of Islam to carry out deir evil act are nothing but a typical criminal n dey shld be treated as such in deir respective community.... Look, Jihad was fought during d time of our PROPHET only for d religion of Islam to have a stand among d dominant Jews. After d fighting of Jihad, Our PROPHET called his followers n told dem dat, now d religion of Islam has come to stay, no more Jihad. If people defile d saying of our PROPHET to still doing those animalistic n criminal activities, they are fools n not doing it in d course of ALLAH.
radical Muslims are the green snakes. Are you are the green grasses? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by gegee(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:

My brother you are reading the same lines I just gave you, that is all you guys have to churn out, it is as if you guys are on auto-repeat mode "Muslims bomb, Muslims bomb, Muslims bomb". You guys repeat it so much you have forgotten the "lords prayer". I'm sure don Waney shouted "Allah Akbar" when he massacred people coming from church on the first day of the year, so many killings in Rivers state are perpetrated by Muslim cultist, spread around Rivers state, Reverend King is a good Muslim too don't forget. Murder is murder however name it is committed.
stop fooling around man. did don waney tell u he is a christian? being a non muslim and from the south doesnt make one a christian. and did u ever hear that he was carrying out his activities in the name of God to further the course of christendom? let mme answer for U.......NO

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by iamgenius(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
even if he did, nobody will harm him!

What is the difference between insulting Jesus and a pastor that Christians love so much?
LMAO, so your pastors and Jesus are in the same level ba?That means Pastors are also God
Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by snowblaq(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
First and foremost.... I'm not a moslem.. Neither do i believe in that fallacy
I wonder why these muslims love to fight for their god... Is it because they know he has no power and can actually do nothing?..... If u believe you worship a real god... Why the need to fight for him.... Is he too small that he can't fight for himself?.... Always constituting a nuisance everywhere they are.... Imagine suing Pampers cos a cat's whiskers resembles the spelling of their allah.... Very funny something.....but when it appears on a tree or on a meat... They celebrate it... Why not accuse the tree and meat of blasphemy and cut them down?....
When you serve a living God.... You do not need to kill or fight for him... He does the fighting on your behalf....it's only at the mention of the name of Jesus that every knee must bow..... He is the only self existing God......not the type that causes chaos and confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
iamgenius:
LMAO, so your pastors and Jesus are in the same level ba?That means Pastors are also God
And so?

It doesn't matter who and what you believe in or choose to adore more than any god or gods. The point is that violence is not the way of peaceful and reasonable people.

Why do Muslims kill people for talking about prophet Muhammad, does it mean he is greater than Allah?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy by Buhari4Hunger: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
afrikanns:

Man, haba you always forget to put your sense in it right position bah?
Keep shut. Everything about you people is strange and irritating. I imagine a Nigeria occupied by the people from religion of piss only, will there be any form of development there? You know the answer already. Joke of a religion or so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation (secret Sin) / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.