Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf (9743 Views)

Take Advantage Of "5" Before "5" / Polygamy (Polygyny): "Should I live with his second wife" and lots more / 5 Great Lessons We Can Learn From Surah Al-Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf by HaneefahRN(f): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Drsj:

o yes,dat a woman dusnt like polygamy dusnt mean she has little faith.. evn the prophet's wives did not rejoice to d news each time dey heard d prophet was taking another wife in,cuz it only means an extra day further for dem to spend wt him...n dese were women wt d best of faith...d mothers of d believers.
Polygamy is not d issue,d practise out dere, n d way it is being presented like a woman is made for sexual benefits of d man n dts all,is apalling. i hav a daughter n i cnt begn to instill in her dat she is jst another variety of "fruit" having a diffrnt color n shape n size for d man to hav hs fill with!! I know i ddnt marry her mom for dese reasons. so wen pple supportn d op n hs article hav daughters dey cn teach dem so n groom dier boys to tnk so as well...!

N its not true dt females out number males,wat is true is those men ready to settle are less in number as compared to d females..sadly. n money is d main culprit here.

May Allah continue to bless you and your family.
There is need for more men who reason like you.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf by cuteeme: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xisnin:
No matter how many times you try to whitewash polygamy, it would still be wrong and demeaning to women.
Would you allow your wife to have many husbands?
Women are not material objects to be acquired and discarded as you wish, they are fully functioning women.
One husband, One wife!
Better still why is it that all men have one dick and women one pussy, God is perfect. Why not men have four dicks each, for each single pussy?, why is it Nigerian's constitution, with high degree of christians and muslims, the Fist Lady position is held by a single woman and not all the wives a president have, (if he has more than one), no wonder your women run to marry military men because, only one wife is recognised, you don't give birth to more than four children(military welfare) and you are not allowed to beat your wives... You people should just say one pussy no dey do una, we go hear than typing stories.
Re: Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf by cuteeme: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Adedayobusayo12:
[color=#770077][/color]When sick or in menstrual course, husbands' frustration for sex is fulfilled with a known friend rather than cheating friends, students, neighbours' wives etc. When indisposed, care of children or home can be overseen by co-wives

IMAGINE THE ABOVE. THANK GOD YOU PEOPLE KNOWS YOU ARE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED 24/7.SO BECAUSE THE WIFE IS MENSTRUATING, YOU CAN'T HOLD YOUR SELF FOR 4 TO 5 DAYS. SO ITS WOMEN THAT LOVES EATING THE SAME FOOD ABI? CAN YOU BE IN A ROOM AND BE AWARE THAT YOUR WIFE WILL BE BANGED NON STOP IN THE NEXTROOM TILL SHE SAYS ITS YOUR TURN AGAIN AFTER SOME DAYS. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR RELIGION FAVOURS MEN AND TRASH WOMEN.
A religion that makes adultery so comfortable... After one of your women will now gossip about my home, radarada
Re: Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf by cuteeme: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pataricatering:
The population of Saudi Arabia according to gender is ( about )10.2 million males to 9.8 million females - there are 107 male children born to 100 female children worldwide ! There are more men than women generally in nearly every natural population ! My question is in regards to what the ignorant op said about women not wishing what they had for other believing females - if men make it a habit of marrying more than one wife - there will not be enough women to go round - even if every man on the planet took a wife - there will be a surplus now of seven men who won’t get wives ! Shouldn’t women be allowed to also take multiple husbands in this case ?Don’t men want what they have for their fellow men ? Asides the fact that it is clear the physical and psychological trauma of polygamy on women and children ! There will be a lot of tough questions islam needs to answer in the coming years as more and more data becomes available ! All the lies about women outnumbering men have been debunked ! Research also show that women are actually biologically wired to want new mates and the worst of all - the complete lack of acknowledgement of the sexuality of women !
My dear it will go round to other men na, when the first men dies and turn their wives to young widows or divorces them, after smashing their punny anyhow, they now give leftovers to the unlucky men to marry... That is when you see a young man marrying his grandmother in the name of religion, what will he be enjoying at that stage?
Re: Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf by cuteeme: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pataricatering:
The population of Saudi Arabia according to gender is ( about )10.2 million males to 9.8 million females - there are 107 male children born to 100 female children worldwide ! There are more men than women generally in nearly every natural population ! My question is in regards to what the ignorant op said about women not wishing what they had for other believing females - if men make it a habit of marrying more than one wife - there will not be enough women to go round - even if every man on the planet took a wife - there will be a surplus now of seven men who won’t get wives ! Shouldn’t women be allowed to also take multiple husbands in this case ?Don’t men want what they have for their fellow men ? Asides the fact that it is clear the physical and psychological trauma of polygamy on women and children ! There will be a lot of tough questions islam needs to answer in the coming years as more and more data becomes available ! All the lies about women outnumbering men have been debunked ! Research also show that women are actually biologically wired to want new mates and the worst of all - the complete lack of acknowledgement of the sexuality of women !
My dear it will go round to other men na, when the first men dies and turn their wives to young widows or divorces them, after smashing their punny anyhow, they now give leftovers to the unlucky men to marry... That is when you see a young man marrying his grandmother in the name of religion, what will he be enjoying at that stage
Re: Polygamy As An Advantage To Innocent Women By Taofeek Yusuf by LebenNG: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
tintingz:
Lol, my sisters are not permitted to have more than one husband according to their religion this is not their choice but their beliefs, their husband can marry another woman but they can't and the thing is they detest polygamy.

Now, to my wife, since I'm not into polygamy why should I accept that for my wife? If I'm into polygamy then what excuse am I to give her not to have another husband if she wants to? Me having multiple wives and her not allowed to is one sided and cheating!

In part of countries like India, Nepal etc women marry more than one husband.
sometimes i wonder if they accord respect to their wives families instead it might be the other way round. Since their daughter is not the only wife of the man, so they will always be walking on egg shells, some crappy stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Du'a When Stopping Or Lodging Somewhere / Rulings Concerning Music In Islam / Advice: Do Not Face The Qiblah When Answering The Call Of Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.