Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Change CAF To UAFA !!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Change CAF To UAFA !!! (473 Views)

Portugal Vs Ghana: A Time For CAF To Speak Up / Akwa Ibom Stadium Approve By CAF To Host CAF Champ And Confedn Finals / CAF To Use VAR At 2019 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change CAF To UAFA !!! by Honesty007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
I think its high time the name confederation of African football be changed to United African football Association so that more relevance and prominence or attention can be given to African football.
i discovered that most leagues in Africa are attractive but their names,logos and nicknames sound so odd.
i don't know the criteria for these names ie wether it is by city,state or country they are named.
some names are so odd you as a viewer do not want to watch soccer.
we all have a branding,company,definition and management problem.its time to stop and rebrand starting from the name of footballs continental body,leagues and teams.
UAFA here we come!
UCL
Uafa U-17 championship
Uafa U-20 championship etc

1 Like

Re: Change CAF To UAFA !!! by Honesty007(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
All Nigeria's representatives in thn UAFA champions league have progressed to the next round.congrats to Awka united,plateau,mfm fc and Eyimba fc

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (27/02/2018) / Mourinho Confirms Pogba Could Miss Champions League Game Against Sevilla On Tues / Wilfred Ndidi Rated Leicester’s Best Against Chelsea: Linked To Liverpool Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.