Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor (1964 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by patval(f): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have a brother, not too handsome but funny. He works with an oil servicing firm, comfortable in life and in his mid-thirties. I went to his house last weekend but was not happy how him and his friends who are bachelors and in the same age grade play the lives of female folks especially those who are edgy in marriage bracket like ludo. He does brag that he don't stress himself wooeing ladies cos every spinster he come across never hesitate his advancement and the reason is that they knew he is an already made bachelor. He changes weekend babes like clothes and annoying thing is that those ladies are the once spending their money even when he doesn't demand. with all the things I saw there, I can't really tell how my boyfriend regard me.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by vickysly: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
my dear Men are scars

1 Like

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by IME1: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please change your title.
A bachelor is a man wey neva marry, what your brother is
Is a grown boy who is a player and doesn't know life is reaping and sowing
I sorry for the girls who think he's an investment that's why they are spending on him
For you, if you're true to your own he won't treat you the way your brother treats girls especially
If you are not a gold digger, desperate spinster or Delilah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

Your brother is a real man.
He is living the dream of many.

But advise him to always soak his preek in saltwater after sex with those girls.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Litblogger: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
I think I dated him...

I'm kidding grin
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by HausaOverlord: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
patval:
I have a brother, not too handsome but funny. He works with an oil servicing firm, comfortable in life and in his mid-thirties. I went to his house last weekend but was not happy how him and his friends who are bachelors and in the same age grade play the lives of female folks especially those who are edgy in marriage bracket like ludo. He does brag that he don't stress himself wooeing ladies cos every spinster he come across never hesitate his advancement and the reason is that they knew he is an already made bachelor. He changes weekend babes like clothes and annoying thing is that those ladies are the once spending their money even when he doesn't demand. with all the things I saw there, I can't really tell how my boyfriend regard me.
So oooh

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by PMWSpirit(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
OP your brother is the real MVP. No time for attachment, every weekend another babe that's to prove to you there's more to go around.

Btw if you have a boyfriend cross check if you are not just another weekend babe bc that's the trend and also your brother might end up getting married to retired olosho bc na dem sabi handle the gear stick

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by ayusco85(m): 5:47am On Feb 22, 2018
patval:

I bet Ur family is made up of perverts. I can imagine, see Ur signature and profile.
Tell Ur broda he will pay for all his sins in d near future. Karma is real, what u sow u reap. He is the reason why most young men don't get gud paying jobs because they live reckless lifestyle once they ve small change, when he loose his job now he will turn born again going to church every day.

Ahnimals undecided
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Mzansian(f): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2018
I blame the ladies for being desparate and naive . A guy in his mid 30s with a good job and without a steady partner spells trouble. He is clearly not interested in anything more than a bootycall, so they are the ones allowing themselves to be used. On the other hand , your brother is the type that plays a little bit too much and when shyt hits the fan he starts remembering& looking for the lady who was willing to be a supportive partner to him and by that time she's long gone . He now has to settle for a liability .

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by patval(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2018
ayusco85:

I bet Ur family is made up of perverts. I can imagine, see Ur signature and profile.
Tell Ur broda he will pay for all his sins in d near future. Karma is real, what u sow u reap. He is the reason why most young men don't get gud paying jobs because they live reckless lifestyle once they ve small change, when he loose his job now he will turn born again going to church every day.

Ahnimals undecided
lol....holier than thou, you are just sick in the head. What I stated here is what average bachelor who is living comfortably does.
its unfortunate that you can't fathom social issues from reasonable dimension rather name calling

1 Like

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by patval(f): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Mzansian:
I blame the ladies for being desparate and naive . A guy in his mid 30s with a good job and without a steady partner spells trouble. He is clearly not interested in anything more than a bootycall, so they are the ones allowing themselves to be used. On the other hand , your brother is the type that plays a little bit too much and when shyt hits the fan he starts remembering& looking for the lady who was willing to be a supportive partner to him and by that time she's long gone . He now has to settle for a liability .
There case tire me cos they believe its payback for those years ladies deprived them attention

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Pubichairs(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2018
angry how would this hooey writeup of yours add meaning to our lives..na him own life let him enjoy..till he dies of food poisoning or road accident ..due to the way he handle girls

1 Like

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Mzansian(f): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
patval:

There case tire me cos they believe its payback for those years ladies deprived them attention

Exactly!, it's usually guys that were ignored in their youth, that always seem to behave in this manner. * now that I have some money , I will make them grovel at my feet * smh . But one thing you will notice about them ; still no self esteem! .

1 Like

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Gofwane(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Ehen.... so Patval, you are on nairaland? God don catch you today. You thought you can just chop my money and vamooze?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by patval(f): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gofwane:
Ehen.... so Patval, you are on nairaland? God don catch you today. You thought you can just chop my money and vamooze?

I just clicked like on your comment cos its stupidity is tasty, you that still eat mama thanks get what to offer girl?
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Lonestar124: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
patval:
Can i chat with you privately?
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Gofwane(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
patval:

I just clicked like on your comment cos its stupidity is tasty, you that still eat mama thanks get what to offer girl?
are you serious? shocked
Damn!!!
A comment light heartedly made and gbam! You begin to para.
You Nigerian girls have no good sense of humour at all.

Anyways, sorry about that.
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by patval(f): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
are you serious? shocked Damn!!! A comment light heartedly made and gbam! You begin to para. You Nigerian girls have no good sense of humour at all.
Anyways, sorry about that.
Apology accepted..... the world is spacious for us to live so no qualms
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by anayolity: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Both you , your brother, his friends ,the girls that comes around him, his landlord all of you are MAD!!!!!
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by Gofwane(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
patval:

Apology accepted..... the world is spacious for us to live so no qualms
glad to hear that.

au revoire.
Re: My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor by ubunja(m): 4:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Mzansian:

Exactly!, it's usually guys that were ignored in their youth, that always seem to behave in this manner. * now that I have some money , I will make them grovel at my feet * smh . But one thing you will notice about them ; still no self esteem! .
and what is wrong exactly with that mindset?? you women created this "monster" deal with it. every action has a reaction. why should he apologise for what he is now when noone apologized for making him into what he is?? thats why i love the Joker more than the Batman. most bad guyz are created when innocent men are wronged. ofcourse noone owed him attention but since noone gave him any lets not hate on him coz he also owes no woman his love.
if i knew your brother he would be my best friend and i would ask him to coach my son from childhood.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Guy Behide Lifeofpolice1 / Help! She's Confusing Me / I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.