Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

"My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady (16999 Views)

Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Lagos INEC Sets For Supplementary Elections In 148 Polling Units / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Mc1807(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
u get sense
Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by planetzoom: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2018
if you get to the north,this is how easy it is to register

8 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by orisa37: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2018
INEC must be restructured and decentralised to State control.

7 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by eTECTIVe(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

SalamRushdie confirmed.

Even the names you take on depict your true nature.

Mohammed Farah Aideed and Salman Rushdie.

The irony though.

How is dis ur post related to d topic?? Why una like to dey shift goal posts. Why not comment on d topic ?

2 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Austinoiz(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2018
Omo see wahala ooo! So over 80% of commenters on this thread don't have PVC yet they're making noise about sending President Buhari back to his village.
If this is the case, then I am left with no option than to say PMB remains the landlord of Aso Rock after 2019, so noisemakers can go and hide their head in shame.

5 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by GavelSlam: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2018
eTECTIVe:

How is dis ur post related to d topic?? Why una like to dey shift goal posts. Why not comment on d topic ?

Gerrout.

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Spidermon: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Get information, improve yourself, accumulate enough money and leave this rubbish country jare

5 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by daddycee91(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
please when is the deadline for pvc registrations?
Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by debuscket(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2018
It is the same thing here in sagamu, ogun state. I was at the inec office (opposite high court) as early as 6am only to be attended to around 1pm. I couldn't still figure out why it took them so long to attend to people.

Some people out of annoyance left without being registered. I smell deliberate frustration here

7 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2018
debuscket:
It is the same thing here in sagamu, ogun state. I was at the inec office (opposite high court) as early as 6am only to be attended to around 1pm. I couldn't still figure out why it took them so long to attend to people.

Some people out of annoyance left without being registered. I smell deliberate frustration here
You said what? What was their excuse?

2 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Dammylois(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2018
It's like that almost Everywr o.... I never ready for this kain wahala this year,i learnt I will Hv to join queue as early as 4:30am in front f their gate and that you have to pay 1000 before you are even recognised when they eventually resume wrk on top election that I'm not even sure my vote will count cos of corruption o.....I'm still gathering momentum abeg

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by opegold11: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Imagine o!!! I guess it is the same everywhere judging from what I experienced in Ikorodu GRA. The INEC officials don't work on weekends only during the week and you have to get there 4a.m. to register and wait for officials that will start attending to people around 10a.m and close 2p.m after attending to twenty people for the day. Who get that time to be resuming at INEC office everyday on top of registration instead of being at your workplace. My question remains why cant INEC invest on online registration whereby everyone has access to it, have more accredited centers or even cybercafes

2 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Hardeyoye: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Same here in Ibadan @ Akinyele LGA. That I should wake early and come, for what kwanu? Twice I have wasted 180/per litre fuel going there only for them to be telling me they only register 42 people a day. I don't care no more.... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Greatzeus(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2018
"when will 170m of us get registered?"
Chai,what ignorance,how can a nation of 170m people have voters of 170m
This might just be the usual Nigerian civil servant factor. They want to do the work of one day in seven days,due to laziness. This has nothing to do with INEC depriving Nigerians of voting,stop being myopic.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by xcolanto(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Inec strategy is to disenfranchise southern votes at the detriment of the northerners so that bubuhari can get massive underaged numbers to win the polls come 2019. We must therefore with this knowledge continue to push to make sure he is sent back2dura come next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by horsepower101: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
When I said it some weeks ago some illiterates were arguing with me that it is the fault of the politicians.

Hope they can now see what I was complaining about.

Pls check out this thread below for more accurate information going on in the East and South.

https://www.nairaland.com/4351209/pvc-conspiracy-against-igbos-se

Ngokafor see this one also

Mrvitalis I want to know your view

Okoroawusa how market

gidgiddy, horsepower101, etc SW don start their own lamentation.

Yoruba mentality:

if it's not happening to me, I don't care.

If it happens to me, then everyone should join me to protest.

3 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Funkybabee(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Me wey my voters card done clear like white paper how will I get it now with my busy schedule and I most collect this thing before I leave here oo whick kind wahala be this...

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by sunsewa16: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
yeyeboi:
Nigeria Is Long Gone , What A Shame For A Nation With Over 150 million people

be there lamenting Nigeria long gone while hausa/fulani is systematically and intentionally reducing ur voting strength.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by delpee(f): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hardeyoye:
Same here in Ibadan @ Akinyele LGA. That I should wake early and come, for what kwanu? Twice I have wasted 180/per litre fuel going there only for them to be telling me they only register 42 people a day. I don't care no more.... Rubbish

I empathise with you but you should not allow anyone to deny you the right to vote. We need to persevere so we can have an opportunity to make our choice.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by orisa37: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Not stressful in Daura. INEC is a Fraud.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by ekpang4u(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
The same unfortunate situation is preventing me from getting registered at the marawa registration centre. But I will dare the odds and get registered. We must vote this non-performing govt.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by ogoo2020: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Makai sleep wake up cool
it has been like this for years , is intentional, dey are doing it so that at the end of election in 2019, dey will tell us that Kano's vote a lone is bigger than the vote of all state in Nigeria combined together

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by ogoo2020: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
It is intentional dey are doing it so that at the end of 2019 election dey will tell you that kano's vote a lone, is bigger than the vote of all the state in Nigeria combined together

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by betty616(f): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
same thing happened to when i went to register somewhere around Oshodi. I am just tired of this country

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by Omoadeola(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
In alimosho local government, oke odo lcda precisely, they attend to a maximum of 40 person per day. It took me 3 working days to get my temporal card after staying under the sun for hours. You have to get there early (latest by 7am) to pick number and wait till the voters card officials come around majestically around 9 and galivant till it's 10am before they start attending to the people. It's a very stressful process as I am of the opinion that they want to frustrate the populace not to exercise their civic responsibility by voting. The process is indeed too stressful and rigorous. I wonder why they can't employ more staff and make it easier. The whole process just looks so unorganized and ill-planned, if they don't complain of shortage of ink in their printer, they will compare of system been too slow. The most annoying thing of it all is that one will pay to collect the printed copy. You can imagine how phoney the whole thing is.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by PlanBIncome(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
They don't want us to have access to vote in the South, whereas in the northern states even a 5years old child must be registered. That is what they use as claim that they are more than us in number. Even during censures you there not count them, only community leader will give you names to put inside register.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by salaboiz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Salex007:
pls I lost my PVC how can I get another one before election....... cus I gat to vote somebody out
Who are u voting out

2 Likes

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by hedonistic: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
But if it's to speak big and empty English on AIT's Focus Nigeria, that is the only thing INEC's officials know how to do. Especially that Yoruba loudmouth INEC Commissioner, can't remember his name now.

This country is a stupid joke. Incompetent fools occupying every vital government and private sector office.... Wearing fancy suits and brandishing useless qualifications, but almost always, they simply CANNOT GET THE JOB DONE WITHOUT EXCUSES. Yet they'll draw fat salaries, allowances and millions in under the table deals, and would also get the bragging right to flash their useless 'big position' in our faces and form high achievers. What exactly have they achieved when nothing works under them? So so so annoying.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by funwakinmade(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2018
This is soòooo true!

Been looking for a place to do PVC for the past week! Thanks to this lady's very helpful post, i finally got a landing when I heard the INEC guys can be reached at GEORGE'S school near Falomo.

So I tear race dia this morning and at the dot of 8am, they open to kwastumers. Or so I thought. I learnt the PVC guys are no longer there. Yup. They said they had moved to Sangotedo. Where in Sangotedo can I find them? The man was clueless.

As Falz said the other day... THIS IS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by funwakinmade(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2018
This is soòooo true!

Been looking for a place to doii PVC for the past week! Thanks to this lady's very helpful post, i finally got a landing when I heard the INEC guys can be reached at GEORGE'S school near Falomo.

So I tear race dia this morning and at the dot of 8am, they open to kwastumers. Or so I thought. I learnt the PVC guys are no longer there. Yup. They said they had moved to Sangotedo. Where in Sangotedo can I find them? The man was clueless.

As Falz said the other day... THIS IS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Borno State[photos] / President Buhari: State Police Is Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.