Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Laptop Hinge Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Hinge Issue (1255 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Fix Laptop Hinge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Hinge Issue by eteebanky1: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello all, my laptop hp pavilion dv6 is currently having a hinge problem. I want to know if i have to buy and change anything there......laptop gurus here, i need your help

Re: Laptop Hinge Issue by EarthXmetahuman: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2018
There is one tiny metal that holds the screen and hinge together. Once it breaks, the hinge will pop out of the plastic. You have to remove the remaining piece from the side of the screen and sold it together again with the hinge for it to work.

Plus happy oil to the hinge but don't loosening it.

Do it soon before it affects the other hinge.
Re: Laptop Hinge Issue by eteebanky1: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A UK Used Laptop With Good Graphics / For Urgent Sale:hp 630 Fairly Used Laptop -dual Core 2.13, 250gb Hdd, 4gb Ram / Mtn Zte Mf927u Unlocker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.