Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe (1693 Views)

Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes” –south African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe by bambi2016: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Oh well Big Brother Naija drama queen, Khloe who’s now an ex housemate of the game following eviction on sunday alongside strategic partner Kbrule is sure not giving up on her love for fellow ex housemate Kbrule.

In a question and answer session organised by payporte on Instagram, where the comment section was made open to fans to ask their favourite ex housemates questions and get an instant answer, Khloe revealed her undying love for Kbrule after being asked if she’d still love him now that they’re out of the game.

The ex housemate who on arrival to Lagos two days ago shared a photo of herself with her then strategic partner all loved up as they were greeted with a warm welcome from fans told that she will love Kbrule until her last breathe.

But Kbrule on the other hand when asked if he’d keep dating the drama queen replied ” hahaha Nah”

When asked which of the female fans she found annoying during her stay in the house she replied ” CeeC, same thing Kbrule said, they must really not like her.

On her relationship with tv personality, Denrele Edun, she replied ‘ saying he’s her father.

See other answers here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/22/bbnaija2018-ill-love-kbrule-till-my-last-breath-will-love-to-have-sex-with-him-khloe-reveals/

Re: Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe by collinometricx: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2018
ECO88
Re: Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe by henrygale(m): 5:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe by kilojoDesigns: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2018
If that nigga knows what's good for him and his destiny...

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Touch My Stuffs; Omotola Jalade’s Son Tells Her / Tboss exposes men who send Joystick pictures to her (See Photos) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex’ – Nollywood Actress, Bolatito Sowunm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.