Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP (23188 Views)

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by samsononyilo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
NafeesaAA:

The current recruitment is for Rank and Files
I don't understand, what does that mean?
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=65275584]As an Inspector of Police in the NPF, normally what is required is to first pass your confirmation exam and get selected to attend Board Interview which will be done at the command level and at the zonal level.

Once you have passed your confirmation exams to attain the Inspector 2Bar, you have your 3 APERS ready from attending your BOARD . Then you are eligible to be promoted as ASP II on Probation. But then, that is the easiest part or the theoretical part, because promotion of Inspectors to ASP depends on available vacancies. So effectively, you may spend 5-7yrs depending on how the blacklog on inspector promotion is at that time.

We had cases of Inspectors stagnation for 9yrs due to lack of promotion and inability of the inspector boards to convene. But then, I think the most senior inspectors currently on ground are 2011 set. Meaning they are almost 7yrs on the rank and am sure they will get their promotion this year because their list is already at the Force HQ.

HOW DO I KNOW THIS? AM PART OF THE SYSTEM

Like this ehn we are friends weather you like it or not ,�
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by khalidjnr(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
8years
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by backspaced(f): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Food & Hospitality industry leader in Nigeria, to fill the following position:
Job Title: CFO/FC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description:
 Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
 Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
 Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
 Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
 Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
 Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
 Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
Interested (and qualified only) candidates should apply to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by Hybridz: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
NafeesaAA:

The current recruitment is for Rank and Files
What does it mean?
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
tropaz:
Young man, you are about to make the worst mistake of your life?
Nigeria police force?
You no see navy, army or air force for ground??
Your village people WiFi strong gan!!!

In fact, to swear for you dey hungry me
Ehnnnnn!!
Empty barrel always make the loudest of noise.

1 Like

Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by tropaz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Empty barrel always make the loudest of noise.

Your fada
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by idu1(m): 4:11am On Feb 23, 2018
NafeesaAA:
As an Inspector of Police in the NPF, normally what is required is to first pass your confirmation exam and get selected to attend Board Interview which will be done at the command level and at the zonal level.

Once you have passed your confirmation exams to attain the Inspector 2Bar, you have your 3 APERS ready from attending your BOARD . Then you are eligible to be promoted as ASP II on Probation. But then, that is the easiest part or the theoretical part, because promotion of Inspectors to ASP depends on available vacancies. So effectively, you may spend 5-7yrs depending on how the blacklog on inspector promotion is at that time.

We had cases of Inspectors stagnation for 9yrs due to lack of promotion and inability of the inspector boards to convene. But then, I think the most senior inspectors currently on ground are 2011 set. Meaning they are almost 7yrs on the rank and am sure they will get their promotion this year because their list is already at the Force HQ.

I though you are nurse or you are a nurse in the NPF?
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by Wheezdom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dottore:
Normally 3 to 4 years but your village witches can make it as lengthy as 15 years depending on their strenght and your resistance ratio.
my broda, u ar nt far from d truth
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=GENERALCASHMIR post=65280892][/quote]

I have one More question..
Their minimum height requirement is 5ft 6"inches for men, but I'm only 5ft 5inches.. Don't knw if I would be accepted
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
NafeesaAA:
As an Inspector of Police in the NPF, normally what is required is to first pass your confirmation exam and get selected to attend Board Interview which will be done at the command level and at the zonal level.

I have one More question..
Their minimum height requirement is 5ft 6"inches for men, but I'm only 5ft 5inches.. Don't knw if I would be accepted
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by damiBJ: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2018
onyibor84:
Being promoted from Inspector to ASP is the most difficult and lengthy of all the ranks, but after that it will come back to like 4-5 years per rank.
I know many who carried their inspector ranks for above 10 years and only about 2 personso that carried it for less than 6 years.
Besides, there is still quota system when it comes to promotions in Nigerianew police.
. U are on point.....others saying 3/4 yrs dnt kno abt the police.....had a frnd dat stayed 10 yrs
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by ThatKING(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2018
NafeesaAA:

They are not Tattoo but Lalle in Hausa language and Henna or Mehndi or mehendi in English. It is a form of body art from Ancient India, in which decorative designs are created on a person's body, using a paste, created from the powdered dry leaves of the henna plant. It's not permanent like Tattoos, Henna can last 1-4 weeks, but usually it looks fresh for about a week and fades after that, depending on how fast your skin is renewing itself.

Here is the current one on my legs and arms
just out of curiosity what state are you. Can I send a pm ?
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by ArcToyin(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2018
Pearl05:

Go to the nearest police station and ask them for accurate information.
.lol. You wicked gan
Re: NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP by Nobody: 9:34am On May 20, 2018
NafeesaAA:

Hi ma! I have question for you? As someone with an Information technology related degree what are the chances of working in a strictly I.T related role in the NPF? Thanks for your anticipated response.
Ramadan kareem to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers Block Road In Kaduna With Refuse Dump Over Owed Salaries / Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.