Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Netpreneurship_steemit(earn More Money) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Netpreneurship_steemit(earn More Money) (382 Views)

Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed / How To Earn More Money Using Remitano / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netpreneurship_steemit(earn More Money) by daseento(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2018
WELCOME TO A NEW ERA

For so long a time, power, money , influence and even wealth has been concentrated in the hand of a minority few who made a fortune off everyone else- social media inclusive. The world is gradually moving away from centralization to decentralization, that is power to everyone. Voice to the voiceless and consequently chance to have say in the affair of things.
STEEMIT has come to revolutionize the social media cyberspace. Steemit is a rapidly growing platform with over 750,000 users spread across the globe and would soon surpass the ONE MILLION MARK. It is a platform where you get paid for your hobby. I hope you heard me right? Yes, you get paid for ordinary task you have been performing for long at no cost. Who would not want to make more money? I haven’t seen one. Definitely, the question on your mind is WHAT IS STEEMIT?

STEEMIT

Steemit is a free online blogging and some social media platform where content creators and participants (You and I) get paid for our intellectual content. You get rewarded for posting, commenting (that is when a participants like your comment) and when other participant share your post for wider audience. It is not an opportunity you would want to miss as it offers you freedom to express yourself; you can post on different subject based on your niche and interest. You can also network with other participants across the globe.

WHAT KIND OF CONTENT CAN I CREATE ON STEEMIT

Just like several other available social media, you can post on virtually everything that interest you, be it sport, religion, life, motivation, news, art and even photography. You even can share your beautiful moment with us- we would like to celebrate your birthday with you, learn about your interest, and follow you virtually on your vacation while you continue earning.

IS STEEMIT ALL ABOUT WRITING/BLOGGING
The answer is NO. Steemit is built to accommodate everyone. You can share awesome do it yourself (DIY) video on (DTUBE), You can contribute to an open source project on (utopian.io), You also can post hilarious meme on (Dmania), you can also explore content writing on (busy). There is something for everyone so you need not be some geeks or professional to benefit from this platform. Come onboard and experience limitless interactive opportunity that steemit has offered.

HOW DO I GET PAID?
You simply get paid by the number of votes (called upvote) on Steemit that you received from fellow participants and their reputation. Both your posts and comments on other participants contents can be upvoted and you also earn in the process.

HOW DO I GET STARTED
Kindly click on this link steemit.com to create an account and ensure that both your phone number and email address are verified after which you wait for your account approval. Account approval can take between one to seven days never fear as you will surely receive approval mail which we also contain your password. As Steemit is a decentralized social media platform, every member is saddle with the responsibility of safeguarding their password as the site has no medium for password recovery. So dearest prospective steemians, copy and save your password in a secured location.

Visit link to learn more

http:///2EXsuqw
Re: Netpreneurship_steemit(earn More Money) by daseento(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
3PBSCGA2574bj7sq3KvDDjrM5jvKBs5v2xQ

(1) (Reply)

Brides On Budget Can Still Look Glamours / Guys Silicongist Is Giving Out $50/#18,000 To Blog Readers / We Build Free Websites For To Help Small Companies Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.