Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died (5573 Views)

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Stevengold(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2018
We got into a pretty good relationship, I loved her and intended to spend the rest of my life with her, we loved each other to the extent I had to tell my parents and my Pastor that I've found the one I want to get married to.
However I remember telling her; I don't want sex in our relationship. Judging from my past experience with ladies.

But as time passed the love grew beyond what I could describe, and now we have s*x almost every week, sometimes twice a week. And I no longer feel love for her.

I sat her down one day, and made her make a promise not to hav s*x with me again! But it didn't work, she has this magic touch that just can't be resisted, I always fall for It. This continued for close to 2 yrs, and now I feel nothing for her anymore. The love I had for her have been so replaced with s*x. Anytime I see her, I want to have s*x with her.

Plz what should I do? I intend to opt out of the relationship. But I don't want to break her heart. Should I go ahead and marry her or just let her go? Cuz I don't love her anymore. cry
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Oblongata: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2018
so after you done chop her well you wan leave her abi?

who you wan leave her for?

so if you had married her you go dey find divorce now abi? because na you go first sex...

come, how old are you sef?

you reek of boy...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Oblongata: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2018
go an beg her and learn to love a lady

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2018
simple u dont know how to love her

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by donstan18: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Stevengerd(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Carry Your cross bro! who u wan leave remnant for?

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Better mind yourself.
Go to the bookshop and get a book on rlthshp, its obvious that you are a learner. It will help.
Don't give that girl more reasons to tag men as evil. I use koboko beg you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by TonyBankz(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Iffa ah tear u hot spicy slap eh..lemme see u open dat ur mawt nd say u wana leave her..ogbagbeshi

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Gofwane(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2018
I need such a type of girl

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Taiwotaye: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2018
pity
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by iamdotune(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengold:
We got into a pretty good relationship, I loved her and intended to spend the rest of my life with her, we loved each other to the extent I had to tell my parents and my Pastor that I've found the one I want to get married to.
However I remember telling her; I don't want sex in our relationship. Judging from my past experience with ladies.

But as time passed the love grew beyond what I could describe, and now we have s*x almost every week, sometimes twice a week. And I no longer feel love for her.

I sat her down one day, and made her make a promise not to hav s*x with me again! But it didn't work, she has this magic touch that just can't be resisted, I always fall for It. This continued for close to 2 yrs, and now I feel nothing for her anymore. The love I had for her have been so replaced with s*x. Anytime I see her, I want to have s*x with her.

Plz what should I do? I intend to opt out of the relationship. But I don't want to break her heart. Should I go ahead and marry her or just let her go? Cuz I don't love her anymore. cry
This is happening to me right now.. I hope I don’t stop loving her cause that’s what I’m avoiding, I’ve asked her not to see me until may we can talk on phone cause anytime I see her it’s always sex
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Apination(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
iamdotune:
This is happening to me right now.. I hope I don’t stop loving her cause that’s what I’m avoiding, I’ve asked her not to see me until may we can talk on phone cause anytime I see her it’s always sex

In summary, u can't stay married for more than a year or two Max undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
You Feel Unquenchable Lust for Her Not Love

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin I know that feeling man. Am in the same situation now. My babe now knows that things are no longer what it used to be before. I pity her shah cry
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
LOL. There was no love before na.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Apination:

If na like this marriage dey, I don't mind being a single parent cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by kilojoDesigns: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengold:

She no be Airtel subscription na, why you want opt out

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by marvin906(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
then you never loved her undecided undecided
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by iamdotune(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Apination:

I think so
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by HouseOfWine: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
I can relate with this tho mine didn't last up to 6 months

Its best u let her know first cuz things wont get better and it puts U in the advantage position then she might start feeling she might have to please U more beside sex

If U really do like her and everything that comes with her believe me sex wont be your main reason to break up. Cheers
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by herraph: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
The same feeling you have now is the same feeling you have after marrying any woman.

For me I don't give a Bleep whenever I see my woman I also feel like I want to sex her. It won't stop me from marrying her this year.

It's better I'm getting that feeling than not feeling it at all

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by def111(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Op its because you didn't enjoy the sex, maybe you should try tiger style
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by phabulous88(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengold:

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by mikejj(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
princeking2:
Better mind yourself.
Go to the bookshop and get a book on rlthshp, its obvious that you are a learner. It will help.
Don't give that girl more reasons to tag men as evil. I use koboko beg you.
baba just leave him if he doesn't go back..herdsmen will bring him back to the girl

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by cybriz82(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengold:

Shey na calabar babe?
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Reeberry: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ahmiee:
Nothing like know how to love. It is a feeling. You don't need to know how to.
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by talk2ekpa(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Whatever God tells you to do is for your own good is all I can say. Premarital sex is demonic and a destroyer of destiny.

I celebrated my 2 years relationship anniversary 3rd of October last year, yet I don't know the color of her bra how much more, her pants.

Everyday I feel as if the relationship started yesterday, our love increases on daily basis.

The way of God is the best solution to life. God is love, and anyone who does not love God can not truly love man(woman)

Leaving her is not the solution.
Both of you need help, go and submit to God.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Reeberry:
Nothing like know how to love. It is a feeling. You don't need to know how to.
keep feeling your feeling. most guys dnt know how to love . too quick to get under the sheets and after it thats it
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by ubunja(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Ahmiee:
listen to this sewage...
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by Ahmiee(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2018
ubunja:
listen to this sewage...
coming from your drainage mouth

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by newslifeop: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2018
No love lost
Re: Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died by wealthyhenry(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
if you marry her, and eventually have sex with her, you'll still lose your love for her.

my advice: Marry her anyways...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / Girls Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.