Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? (9879 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Erums(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Jayson1 post=65294671] Lol, person wen don marry another person. I dey Delta like this. [/quote

Lagos all de way... You dey hustle dere abii... I heat say asaba dey hot oo]
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by FuckFuckBoy(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Reeberry:
Join another person girlfriend? Dey go soon break bottle for your head one day.
cheesy
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by marvin906(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Reeberry:
Na that one dey sweet pass.

bad nigga grin grin

1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by marvin906(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:

op you left out the part where both of you swaped chicks

my guy we nor reach that side..
buh that has to the funniest day of my life..
see where girls they out moan each other grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by MRAKBEE(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2018
Yes. I Can still remember what happened during my youth service.
My Roomie came home with one lady one fateful night and after having her in the balcony, he came inside the room and had her again few metres from where I laid to rest after a stressful day.
I had to keep my cool but I scolded him after the lady left.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by DukeNija(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Been there, done that. I was watching TV cheesy
Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Teespice:
I have stayed in a room where two people were having sex.

I was sleeping when sounds woke me up. I wanted to ask if she was okay but by the time I heard the ring tone plus the slapping of thighs and the sounds of aish oh baby, don't stop, mehn I had to hold my peace and pretend like I know nothing happened.

how I felt afterwards, please don't ask.

Re: Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? by Krystale: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
No mind them jare. come over lets do ours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Pictured In Bikini / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.