Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Music Review: My Take On Efe – Am Sorry Am Winning Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Review: My Take On Efe – Am Sorry Am Winning Album (426 Views)

Krane Boy - "Pleasures". A Music Review By Sam Art / Efe - Am Sorry Am Winning :: Album Download / [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Review: My Take On Efe – Am Sorry Am Winning Album by dominion3d: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
https://tapoutent.com/music-review-take-efe-sorry-winning-album/

The 2017 Big Brother Naija winner Efe who is also known as Efe money has announced that he will be dropping an album titled Am Sorry Am WInning. The album will be dropping this Sunday. The album features DJ Neptune, YBNL boss Olamide and Oritse Femi.

Thinking about the album name Am Sorry Am Winning, i think Efe is sending a message to his online audience who have been on his neck ever since he won the BBNaija 2017 reality show for his bad representation in the music industry. It isn’t new that Efe has dropped a couple of songs which have made no sense to the general public, apart from those who keeps showering him with praises expecting him in return to shower them with little cash for appreciating him. Starting with his first release Based On Logistics, Somebody, I Love You, and his latest drop Warri, where he featured the Olamide, who had promised to help him in his music career, it is certain that Efe has no future in the music world where the competition keeps getting stronger by the day.

Efe might think he is being hated on for attaining success with the big brother reality show, but its time he woke up to reality knowing his destiny doesn’t lie in music and that there are lots of business opportunity out there for him.

See Instagram Post to haters using link above

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dwanna – Tam Tam / Music: Mr P – Look Into My Eyes Video / Tekno Takes Us Back To 2005 With His New Track, 'jogodo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.