Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! (1889 Views)

Cream And Soap To Smooth Face / Kojie San Cream And Soap Now In Benin City / Recommend A Good Lightening Cream And Soap Product. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by jeomegso: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
I am a cosmetologist with lots of experience in skin care, hair care line. I train people and also have my brand (Omag Cosmetics). Also distribute ingredients.
I have realized a lot of people are into making cosmetic products either for personal use or business but are not doing it the proper way or making mistakes.
This topic is to assist these people on how to correct their mistakes.
It's my way of giving back.
So, let's here you out.
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by crixcrox(f): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Pls can u recommend someone that sells original cosmetic products at wholesale price in lagos. Foreign creams powders(organic). Thanks
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by jeomegso: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
crixcrox:
Pls can u recommend someone that sells original cosmetic products at wholesale price in lagos. Foreign creams powders(organic). Thanks

I do. you can call me cos this is not a sales forum. Thanks.
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
jeomegso:
Hi,
I am a cosmetologist with lots of experience in skin care, hair care line. I train people and also have my brand (Omag Cosmetics). Also distribute ingredients.
I have realized a lot of people are into making cosmetic products either for personal use or business but are not doing it the proper way or making mistakes.
This topic is to assist these people on how to correct their mistakes.
It's my way of giving back.
So, let's here you out.
i am having issues making a personal moisturiser for oily skin that is almost free of oils.Cos some clients of mine asked about it
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by jeomegso: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am having issues making a personal moisturiser for oily skin that is almost free of oils.Cos some clients of mine asked about it
Ok... what did you do and what are the issues?
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by divineappo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Buy direct from me @ whole sale price

baobab powder,
turmeric powder,
Cocoabutter,
cocoa powder,
Moringa oil,
Black soap powder,
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
jeomegso:

Ok... what did you do and what are the issues?
i used 20% oils and 80% water ratio, e-wax, stearic acid and preservatives were as normal. I was told i couldnt reduce the ratio than that. The moisturiser was very thin, But my skin keeps breaking out and still shines. I also noticed excessive sweating when using it.

My goal is to reduce the sebum production over time so the skin stays hydrated and doesnt shine as much.
Re: Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
funmisticqueen:
i used 20% oils and 80% water ratio, e-wax, stearic acid and preservatives were as normal. I was told i couldnt reduce the ratio than that. The moisturiser was very thin, But my skin keeps breaking out and still shines. I also noticed excessive sweating when using it.

My goal is to reduce the sebum production over time so the skin stays hydrated and doesnt shine as much.

Please, where do you get your organic ingredients from?

(1) (Reply)

Long Hair / Miss Africa USA Finalist / Learn How To Fold A Shirt In 5 Seconds (GIF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.