Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Wife Is Giving Me Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Giving Me Problem (1845 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
please brothers and sister in the house please help me and look in to this matter my wife have made me loss most of my friends, she always see one thing or the other that will make me stay away from them, under minding is not any thing serious , now my junior sister is having her daugther birthday 2moro she now come up with her belle is paining her for two days now i sent her to our doctor she was visited and was given drug, but she is still complaining if i don't go my family will read meaning into it, what should i do?
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by cantell(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2010
The main problem is that there's no way of knowing if she's really having pains in her belly. If she's truly having those pains in her belly and you leave her to attend the birthday, there could be problems which could result to something you'll deeply regret.
If she doesn't like your friends, its likely you're moving with the wrong crowd and she doesn't like it or she feels you hang out a lot with your friends when you should be with her.
Some women love to have their husbands all to themselves and they wouldn't want to share their hubby even with his male friends.
Call your sister and tell her the situation at home. She'll understand.
So long.
Think twice before you take any step.
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2010
Does you wife act like these whenever you are supposed to be with people?
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2010
cantell:

The main problem is that there's no way of knowing if she's really having pains in her belly. If she's truly having those pains in her belly and you leave her to attend the birthday, there could be problems which could result to something you'll deeply regret.
If she doesn't like your friends, its likely you're moving with the wrong crowd and she doesn't like it  or she feels you hang out a lot with your friends when you should be with her.
Some women love to have their husbands all to themselves and they wouldn't want to share their hubby even with his male friends.
Call your sister and tell her the situation at home. She'll understand.
So long.
Think twice before you take any step.

yes women like having their husands to themselves but at the same time the sensible ones that know what family and friends mean to a man try to compromise instead of taking him away from them completely
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Outstrip(f): 4:37am On Apr 25, 2010
Why should a stomach pain stop you from going to your niece's birthday party. It does not make sense. There is more to it. Even if you wife is not going why are you not going. Is the stomach ache as a result of a serious illness. There is more to this
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Sissy3(f): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2010
Outstrip:

Why should a stomach pain stop you from going to your niece's birthday party. It does not make sense. There is more to it. Even if you wife is not going why are you not going. Is the stomach ache as a result of a serious illness. There is more to this

abi o

jennykadry:

yes women like having their husands to themselves but at the same time the sensible ones that know what family and friends mean to a man try to compromise instead of taking him away from them completely

exactly!.
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2010
thanks all for the reply and careing, this morning she started again, i have to take her to hospital, she was visited my nurses and doctor, even x-ray her tommy, the doctor said all is negative that they can't find anything, now she is taking some drip in the hospital, and i can't attend the birthday anymore, see me see wahallaoooooo
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2010

RIGHT, YOU SAID IT ALL
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by ajelerojnr: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
Brother, you need to sit down and look into the following areas:
her upbringing,
her parents life,
her meanings about marriage,
her expectations,
For you too you need to sit down and rethink what you what to come out of your home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Mimicole(f): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2010
achoudeh:

thanks all for the reply and careing, this morning she started again, i have to take her to hospital, she was visited my nurses and doctor, even x-ray her tommy, the doctor said all is negative that they can't find anything, now she is taking some drip in the hospital, and i can't attend the birthday anymore, see me see wahallaoooooo
My dear young man if you seriously wanted to attend your niece's b-day party you'd have done so, You might not have spent as much time as you'd have loved to but u'd have been there to at least drop a gift and make excuses for your wife's absence. in Nigeria, families have a way of causing frictions in homes, your not attending might send the wrong msg. As for hanging out with friends,she might have your interest at heart but not know how to go about it, but all the same, you know your friends better than she does, revalue them and their influence on ur life n marriage, keep the ones with positive influence and do away with the ones that are only around to drink, eat n encourage u to keep concubines. When she sees the changes, she'll mellow.
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by zeal500: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
what type of friends do u have? was ur wife aware of these friends b4 ur marriage?is there any changes from the way u used to behave wt ur current behaviour?have u sat down 2talk tins overs wt her wtout joinin issues/words wt her?
just do a review of the following n then d ans u seek 4 u will find
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
zeal500:

what type of friends do u have? was your wife aware of these friends b4 your marriage?is there any changes from the way u used to behave wt your current behaviour?have u sat down 2talk tins overs wt her wtout joinin issues/words wt her?
just do a review of the following n then d ans u seek 4 u will find
she know them they are not bad to me i don't drink out side my home i don't keep late nite even before i got married,now is my relation i can't attend a birthday party,
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Radiant(f): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
Why is she taking drip
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2010
you know here in europe any small thing they will just put on drips on you
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by bee444: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
Give her the problem back, na by force to receive one? grin   On a more serious note, talk to her, and if she refuses to listen, start eating out. Her head go correct that time.

My suggestion has been for long tested and proven to be the best solution for a more problematic wife like yours!!!
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
to me, wat u n your wife lak is effectiv communicatn. She's nt communicatg wit u proprly n d sam 4 u. I tink she's behavg lik dat Cos u dnt spnd enuf tim wit hr. Was she behavg lik dis b4 u bot got marrid?
Hav a gud chat wit her, dat shld solv dis issue. Most issues coupls hav are mainly due 2 LACK OF "EFFECTIVE" COMMUNICATION

Kindly go via dis thread n learn 4rm oda's mistakes: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-433630.0.html

Wshg u d vry bst. Takia.
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Outstrip(f): 3:05am On Apr 26, 2010
@ poster really though what is wrong with you? You said your wife is on IV but you still think it is all in her head? I don't see why any hospital will put in an IV if there was no reason to. I am a little worried now because I think you are being inconsiderate. There is no way I would recommend going to your niece's party when your wife is lacking fluids enough to get an IV and they still don't know why she is sick. I don't even see why this should be an issue with the family. Be careful my dear before you do something silly. Don't take your wife for granted. Your family would have sent you home if you left your wife in the hospital for a birthday party. There will be many more birthdays
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2010
Why would they give your wife an IV or go thru the process of cannulation if she does not need it?

I am beginning to see that you dont wanna talk about your faults but would rather talk about her's

How dare you play the victim in your marriage and a situation like this?who's paying you to?
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by cantell(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2010
jennykadry:

Why would they give your wife an IV or go thru the process of cannulation if she does not need it?

I am beginning to see that you dont wanna talk about your faults but would rather talk about her's

How dare you play the victim in your marriage and a situation like this?who's paying you to?
Haha. You're going back to my former statement.
The things women do!
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2010
cantell:

Haha. You're going back to my former statement.
The things women do!

Nope i am not going back to nothing
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2010
Family Issue - funny enough
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2010
ok now the party is over she is now 100percent ok, she no longer complain,about time i spend most of my time when i'am back from work, we talk very well, but you know women mind is so deep like the ocean, you must be strong to get to the end,now she is crying for help cos her mother is sick in nigeria, money is needed
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by Mudley313: 5:00am On Apr 27, 2010
achoudeh:

ok now the party is over she is now 100percent ok, she no longer complain,about time i spend most of my time when i'am back from work, we talk very well, but you know women mind is so deep like the ocean, you must be strong to get to the end,now she is crying for help cos her mother is sick in nigeria, money is needed

ur wahala plenty o
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by safeact(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2010
Sorry 4d pains, bt i must tell u that ur last prob seems personal and may not get a good result here or mayb we do contributions 4 ur wifey which i think u ar not suggesting!
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by desthan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
cool cool cool cool

Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Problem by achoudeh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
@desthan your funny
@safeact i understand thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje / »» / My Grandfather was a sadistic murderer; would have shot me! - Jennifer Teege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.