Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Name Your Favorite Android App That You've Like This Year? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name Your Favorite Android App That You've Like This Year? (1012 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / What Is Your Favorite Android Game / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Favorite Android App That You've Like This Year? by atharrehmat(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Google App Store officially know as Play Store has many cool apps but I kinda have feeling that there is lack of moderation for the app. Who so ever creates an app uploads it on the Play Store which in results our experience awful. But lucky i recently found the best alternative name Ac Market or ACMarket which offer free premium android apps and cool things is you don't need to pay a single penny for your favorite apps isn't it cool?

You will able to find ACMArket on google or click to Download here ACMarket APK Download

Mention in the comment which is your favorite App so the other can find it?
Re: Name Your Favorite Android App That You've Like This Year? by tafat: 4:24am On Feb 23, 2018
This year? I think it will be insta save. Just downloaded it from play store on my tecno k7 and am enjoying every bit of it
Re: Name Your Favorite Android App That You've Like This Year? by Offpoint: 5:32am On Feb 23, 2018
1.iDisplay
2.Wireless Mouse
3.Wireless Mic
4.IP Cam
5.Tether unlocker
6.Cyber Ghost and VPNs...

Don't know what you mean by "This year" but these are my favourite of all time

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Wireless Charge? / Here Are The Leaked Features Of Samsung J4 (2018) / Good And Clean Tecno W3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.